shape
carat
color
clarity

decided (FINALLY) on setting and Maytal Hannah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 10:06:12 PM
Author: illume
Last night I gave up on my halo setting search and I''m thinking of getting a ring with two small baguettes on the side - because I can''t think anymore-the bf thinks I''m crazy, I feel crazy..but then I see a light at the end of the tunnel with someone else on PS finding their dream setting....might have to change my mind again.

ps..y''all?? love it! where from?
Don''t give up... you''ll find it. I thought I never would- changed my mind a million times, but if I can decide- anyone can!

I''m from the L.A. melting pot, lol... so, I just hear it around and picked it up.
12.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ds... still gotta decide on step traps or brilliant traps, though. As nerve racking as going custom can be, it doesn''t outweigh the excitement of it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would trust Maytal too. I am a small person (5''1") with small hands and my wedding set is 8.5 combined. I never thought it was uncomfortable or looked off. Whatever you decide it will be beautiful.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sera,

When you first contacted Maytal, did you email her? If so, how long did it take her to get back to you?

Thanks
1.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/4/2008 5:11:23 PM
Author: Maisie
Sera,

When you first contacted Maytal, did you email her? If so, how long did it take her to get back to you?

Thanks
1.gif

Hi Maisie,

I''m not sera but I just emailed Maytal last weekend (sunday) and she replied tuesday. hth!
1.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 12:22:15 AM
Author: shimmer

Date: 2/4/2008 5:11:23 PM
Author: Maisie
Sera,

Thanks
1.gif

Hi Maisie,

I'm not sera but I just emailed Maytal last weekend (sunday) and she replied tuesday. hth!
1.gif
Maisie, I actually called her first (I asked if she had a storefront or I needed to make an appointment to meet with her). I left a message and she responded that day, I think. Following meeting her, we have contacted each other through email and she responded quickly enough for me- I can sometimes get a bit annoyed if I feel I'm being ignored and I never felt like that with her. (Just keep in mind she has a baby, so it's not like she's sitting at her computer continually checking email)

Shimmer, are you going to have her create something for you?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sera,

I looked into it but it is still a bit too pricey right now for me. My goal is to eventually have a ring similar to Cind11''s, it was posted not too long ago in the pink diamond thread and I haven''t been able to get it off my mind ever since. I''m guessing in the next 5 years or so, I sure do love Maytal''s work!

Here''s a pic, I love the pink!!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I can never get this right! Here it is...

MaytalCind11lovethishalo.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I forgot to mention that I am SO excited for you!!!!! I bet you can hardly wait!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Thanks... I am really excited! I think I will be going with brilliant trap sides and do the step trap sides on a gemstone ring.

There are other options for pink halos that are less expensive, but for an e-ring I would wait like you for someone like Maytal to do it. For a RHR I might be willing to go with someone else. My dream RHR (for now) is a pink halo Asscher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results