shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Ring Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

quixotic

Rough_Rock
Hello -

This is my first post....

Thank you to all who have posted pictures of their rings and comments on other topics and forums. You''ve all made my days at work go by a little quicker and a little brighter.

My Love and I have been looking at different e-ring settings and they are all beautiful.
But the moment I have it on my finger, the settings don''t do much for me...
As a result, we are going to design one ourselves, but we don''t know who to trust in making our design the way we want. The design is going to have a round center stone, with side pears, and next to each pear are two melee prong set round stones. There''s other little things about the design that will make it unique. Has anyone had experience with custom settings or have a particular vendor I can check out? I''m in Los Angeles, and I went to R.Bros and they are charging quite a bit for the custom design. I saw that WF can do custom designs, but they are not local to me...should I still trust their service?

Any input would be great! Thank you all very much.

Liz
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle linked you to all the beautiful WF rings. You should also check out Quest Jewelers. You can see some of their work here

ETA: Wink Jones at Winfield's does wonderful custom work as well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are many PS vendors who do custom work. The IceStore is located in the LA area and many have been happy with them.
There are, of course other vendors and if you do a search for ''custom jewelers'' you will see reviews, comments and suggestions. Whiteflash, Quest, Greenlake, Maytal, IceStore... these are just some that spring to mind. Dimend Scaasi does beautiful settings and might be an option for you if you don''t already have your center stone.

As for feeling comfortable with a vendor that isn''t local... read the previous posts and comments and go from there. It''s just a personal thing.
2.gif

quixotic

Rough_Rock
Oh, thanks so much for the prompt response. I will definately take a look at the sources you''ve all referred me to. I will definately share.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results