carat
color
clarity

Creating my dream paraiba ring

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1441798746|3925504 said:
My paraiba ring box arrived! :dance: Now all I need is the finished ring. :D

Ha! I was expecting to see your new ring shining from inside that beautiful Mrs. Box! I am feeling somewhat cheated! :doh:
We should penalize you with posting at least 3 extra pics when you finally get your new ring in the new box to make up for teasing us! :lol: Just kidding, but seriously the anticipation is exciting! Really am looking forward to seeing your new ring soon! :dance:

S

SparkliesLuver

haha You're probably right, Lisa. I hadn't thought about it too much the first few weeks, but recently that's been a different story. haha Thank you!

Happy you like the color on the box too, lovesvintage. I figured it'd be a good neutral background. Ooooo, homemade ones?! I'd love to see when you finish.

:lol: Don't feel bad or alone, elle. I don't have any social media accounts, so I only found out recently as well. But seeing them, I knew I had to have one for this ring. It deserved a special box. Glad you like it too! :) You know, that's an excellent question. I hadn't thought about it because David uses really nice boxes. I just wanted something a little smaller to actually put in my jewelry box. So I'll probably spare myself the cost of shipping (since the boxes are expensive enough on their own!) and just wait for it to arrive.

S

SparkliesLuver

hahaha I know, I'm sorry, Rockinruby. I now realize you've all been waiting just as long as I have to see it! :lol: You know, that probably would be fair - I'm sure I can make that happen! :) Thank you.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1441853424|3925908 said:
SparkliesLuver|1441798746|3925504 said:
My paraiba ring box arrived! :dance: Now all I need is the finished ring. :D

Ha! I was expecting to see your new ring shining from inside that beautiful Mrs. Box! I am feeling somewhat cheated! :doh:
We should penalize you with posting at least 3 extra pics when you finally get your new ring in the new box to make up for teasing us! :lol: Just kidding, but seriously the anticipation is exciting! Really am looking forward to seeing your new ring soon! :dance:

+1 (lots and lots of pics). :naughty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
wow- really late to the party as I've tried to stay off Pricescope to avoid wanting anything-lol. But, this ring is going to be "Gorgeous"!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the finished ring- I'll bet you're getting super excited to have it in hand!!

S

SparkliesLuver

Thanks for stopping by, pinkjewel! :wavey: I wish all I had to do was stay off PS to not want anything. :naughty: Aw, thank you. Yes, I am getting super excited to see it and have it in hand!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
"Happy you like the color on the box too, lovesvintage. I figured it'd be a good neutral background. Ooooo, homemade ones?! I'd love to see when you finish. "

Here are the ones that I have made so far. Each will suffice, but the perfectionist in me sees what is wrong with each box. The larger ones are 4 cm compared to the 3.5 cm smaller ones that are Mrs. Box dimensions. I was trying to keep a red theme going with each box because that is my favorite color and I bought enough red supplies to make many boxes. I wear Goldie as an alternate wedding set when the mood strikes me, but usually I am pretty low key and wear my smaller sets. The smallest is my original vintage set I got married with. :)

img_20150911_045937.jpg

img_20150911_053200.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Oh my goodness, lovesvintage! Wow. :love: You are talented! How long does each box take? How do you do the monogram on the top? I love how you have two slits for rings in some as well. I'd totally buy these from you if you sold them! Thank you so much for sharing. The set you got married with is beautiful. I'd love to have different sets, but I don't think DH would agree! haha

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
SparkliesLuver said:
Oh my goodness, lovesvintage! Wow. :love: You are talented! How long does each box take? How do you do the monogram on the top? I love how you have two slits for rings in some as well. I'd totally buy these from you if you sold them! Thank you so much for sharing. The set you got married with is beautiful. I'd love to have different sets, but I don't think DH would agree! haha

They are not good enough to sell, but thanks. :) It takes me a few hours now to make one, but not exactly sure since I do take breaks while making them. Since I still have material to make an all red one or the silk purple velvet one, would you like one? No charge, of course. It is at least what I can do since you kinda helped me find a beautiful stone by posting that vendor on the other thread. :) I can't guarantee when I will get it done (definitely by the end of this year), but I can make one of those for you with either one or two slits in either the 4 cm or 3.5 cm size. I hand sewed the embroidery monogram myself. So I don't thread jack you, please start a thread in hangouts and let me know so we can go chat there if interested. :)

S

SparkliesLuver

I'd be honored to have one! :D I started a new thread in Hangout. By the way, don't worry about getting it done by x time. Whenever you can. No rush at all. I'm grateful for the gracious offer! Thank you!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh...I so do not need to get into collecting beautiful boxes :hand:

...and sparkliest should be banned from posting on this thread until she has pictures :tongue:

S

SparkliesLuver

:lol: I hear ya, lilmosun. I have a feeling there will be a couple more in my future, especially since I'm re-doing my jewelry box.

I probably should, shouldn't I? ;))

S

SparkliesLuver

It's done! It's done! :dance: :love: :D

I can't express how grateful I am right now. I'm teary eyed! ha A huge thank you to David, Elle, Adam, Yvonne, and all those here who've helped me along the way. This wouldn't have been possible without all of you! Stay tuned for more pictures. Thank you, thank you!

_34337.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

I'm going to try and upload everything that David sent me, so please forgive the overload. haha

_34338.jpg

_34339.jpg

_34340.jpg

_34341.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

More...

_34342.jpg

_34343.jpg

_34344.jpg

_34345.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

More...

_34346.jpg

_34347.jpg

_34348.jpg

_34349.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Omg x 1000! Sparklie I am speechless...
Are you going to post a separate SMTB thread?

S

SparkliesLuver

And lastly, the technical specs:

Platinum weighing 7 grams
Set with .50cts of natural G color, VS clarity round brilliant diamonds

I'm completely and utterly in love. :love: :drool:

S

SparkliesLuver

I actually am too, Lovinggems! All I could do when I first saw it was stare and start to tear up. haha

I'm not sure as I never venture over there. Should I?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1442105253|3927033 said:
I actually am too, Lovinggems! All I could do when I first saw it was stare and start to tear up. haha

Definitely, you must share your gorgeous ring with more people. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos. :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGGGGG! I just saw this on DK's Facebook and immediately came here to see more of this beauty! This is so gorgeous--beyond even what I imagined! There are barely words to express how awesome this is--it's like the holy grail of paraiba :love: :love:

SparkliesLuver|1442105253|3927033 said:

Yes! Post it there as well--share with as many people as possible because everyone needs to see it! :appl:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely SMTB worthy!!!!

This is a *special* piece. You have my sincere congratulations. Well done!!!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's GORGEOUS!! I can't stop staring :love:

Your "real" paraiba ring is now my "dream"paraiba ring. Congratulations on creating a once in a lifetime piece :clap:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Sparklie it is a dream!!!! :love: :love: :love: The color of your paraiba (both main gemstone and melee) is such a gorgeous neon blue. Truly a work of art and I am sure this ring will inspire other paraiba lovers. So happy for you! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I can't think of words to describe how fabulous your ring is! It's amazing!!!! I was quite speechless when I chanced back to see if any updates had been posted. I'm so excited for you! It's gorgeous! Love! Love! Love! :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done, it's done!!!!! :love: :love:
The color is out of this world!!! Have you received it yet? Please post a ton more photos... or else feel the wrath of PS upon you, lol. :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unbelievable! That is even more beautiful/breathtaking than I anticipated! :love:

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
SparkliesLuver, I've been trying to stay off PS to avoid temptation, but I'm back on for the day and apparently I timed it just right, because... Holy. Crap. That is a PHENOMENAL ring!!! :love: :love: :love: It's just beautiful, gorgeous, choose your superlative. Well done, to everyone involved!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wear it in (deliriously happy) good health. :D

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver - Wow!!! :love: You could use this ring as a lighthouse beacon, it just glows. Your ring is gorgeous - wear it in health and happiness.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow!!! :love: :love:

Just incredible! I can't wait for more pictures! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results