Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yaaayyyy!!!!

So amazing

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emailed and am waiting for a positive response. Hmmm, I found the original listing, so I think my chances look very poor. :blackeye:

S

SparkliesLuver

Thank you, Niel. :) I'm positively in shock right now. :shock: :love:

Fingers crossed, Chrono! Even if she doesn't have many, they have to be out there somewhere.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! The glorious homecoming of the neon ring :love: :love: :love: (except that muddy shoe part :lol: )
When I see your ring I want to go on a Caribbean holiday again. The ring looks stunning on your hand. I keep being amazed by the perfect match of the melee and center stone.

Please post more pics, also showing the beautiful undergallery.
Is it as gorgeous as you thought it would be when you saw the pics or even better?

Do you wear the ring on your middle finger? It's well protected there.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1442424473|3928464 said:
Emailed and am waiting for a positive response. Hmmm, I found the original listing, so I think my chances look very poor. :blackeye:

Chrono, I asked Yvonne about the melee about a week ago. I think there were only 5 of the 1.5s left. She does have some 1mm- although I'm purchasing some of them. There should still be enough for you, too. :twirl:

S

SparkliesLuver

It was indeed a glorious homecoming, Acinom. :D I'm amazed at that part as well. I really am. They complement each other better than I had hoped.

It's beyond what I was expecting, to tell the truth. And I had high expectations! haha I can't believe it's my ring and I get to wear it. But I will say that I completely understand what mochiko means when she's made comments about barely wearing hers for fear of damaging it. haha It's a real fear! Yes, I'll wear it on my right hand, middle finger. And only when I'm sitting at my desk at work...at least for awhile.

_34420.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1442425016|3928470 said:
Chrono, I asked Yvonne about the melee about a week ago. I think there were only 5 of the 1.5s left. She does have some 1mm- although I'm purchasing some of them. There should still be enough for you, too. :twirl:

Thanks for the update. 1 mm is the size I need.

SL,
Is this one of your top 3 rings? Everything about it is fantastic, from the stone to the setting.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It's even better on your hand in different lights! So sparkly, but also has the "glow" :) LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE! You must be so thrilled! hooray! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing the 'belly' pic. It's so beautiful. Great design choice.
I am very careful with my Paraiba rings as well. Definitely not for every day. Which makes it extra special to wear it.
David did an excellent job on your ring!

Did you see 'the glow' already?

S

SparkliesLuver

Yay, I'm glad she has the size you need, Chrono. Excellent. :)

:lol: This is my top ring. In all seriousness though, everything really came together beautifully. It's perfect.

S

SparkliesLuver

Thought I'd provide a little perspective...

img_9348.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

You're welcome, Acinom. :D I love that part! Oh, I'm sure you are. I get it now! haha Yes, I'm sure it will be extra special on the days I get to wear it.
He sure did. There's no question about that!
Yes, I did. :D I'll try to capture that sometime over the next couple days.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's just beautiful and looks wonderful on your hand. so exciting to have something soooooooo gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out amazing. :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been checking this thread regularly waiting to see it on your finger. It looks amazing!!!! Congrats on completing your dream project.

S

SparkliesLuver

Aw, thank you, lovedogs. You know, it actually does have both. I'm glad that comes across in the pictures! I really am, 100%. I didn't know I'd be this happy! :dance:

Thank you, pinkjewel. It feels great on my finger. It really is, because I wasn't sure I'd ever have something quite like this. I must admit I'm curious to find out what you plan to do with the paraiba melee. :naughty:

Thanks, derbygal!! :)

So happy I could finally post my own pictures, kgizo. :) Thank you so much!

kimpnoth

Rough_Rock
I like the look of halos, but they are not my personal style. BUT!!!! I must say using the diamonds as the middle layer of the design, really makes this ring spectacular. This is a wonderfully designed ring. Oh, and great stones, too!

Wear in health.
Enjoy always.

Best

Kim

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! I love how the ring looks on your hand Sparklie! :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on your hand. Like it was meant to be! Hope it brings you much enjoyment and pleasure!
(I wasn't even going to post on PS because I'm just mooching free Wi-Fi while at the airport lounge during the layover.. But I had to login especially to comment on this!)

Are you going to wear it to work today? I hope your co-workers comment on it (any jewelry types in your workplace?). I would be sooooo grateful just to see this beauty in person! :appl:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks even more AMAZING on your hand! If I had a ring like that, I couldn't imagine wearing anything else...a once in a lifetime dream come true for sure.

edited - oops - I just read mochiko's comment...I didn't mean it was even more AMAZING on your hand than she said, I meant even more amazing than the vendor shots...not that it's not more amazing than...oh never mind :wall: It's JUST AMAZING :love:

S

SparkliesLuver

I know what you mean, Kim. Halos really aren't my personal style either, but something about this whole combination really spoke to me. I'm glad I went with my gut. Thank you very much for your kind words! :D

Thank you, Lisa! :) It feels great to have it completed and on my hand. Now I can thoroughly enjoy it. :D :naughty:

It sure does, mochiko, and I haven't even had it 24 hours yet. I checked on it (in the box) a few times last night. :lol: :oops: I completely understand your fear of wearing it now. Thank you for signing in and commenting, by the way. Safe travels!! I wore it the second half of yesterday and today I'm wearing my green-blue tourmaline ring. A couple of my friends said it was "pretty" and "nice" but no one here is really into jewelry, sadly. It's a huge place though so maybe someday. :)

Aw, thank you, lilmosun! :) You know, I thought that as well! I really did, but now I get why people are sort of nervous to wear it. haha Sounds silly or stupid but I get it. However, it'll get worn once a week at work like my green-blue tourmaline...unless it's begging to come out of the jewelry box. :lol: No worries, I know what you meant. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. That is the single most gorgeous, vibrant ring I've seen! It just screams for attention.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
That's dreamy! So happy for you!!

S

SparkliesLuver

Wow; thank you so much, minousbijoux. That means a lot coming from you.

It's definitely a ring I can get lost in, OTL. :) Thank you!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
I can't stop coming back to look at pictures of this ring. It truly is a showstopper!
:love:

arabella

Shiny_Rock
I cannot get over how beautiful your ring is SparkliesLuver!! I spent some time today reading through your journey to create it and it just seems like this ring was meant to be for you. Soooo amazingly gorgeous. If I ever do a halo-style setting on one of my future rings, I would love to have a halo similar to yours, with the diamonds in the middle and then a colored halo matching the center stone. So happy for you! :appl:

Crystal1128

Rough_Rock
Speechless beautiful. Great job.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Sighs, it's so beautiful. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results