shape
carat
color
clarity

Catch all thread - talk or better yet show us

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stones brandy! Y''all make it so hard to not buy stuff! I have my eye on a spinel that will fit my 9x7 LOGR setting. The only problem is that its pretty princess pink. Too bad its not like rasberry or something!

-A

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 7:56:14 PM
Author: Sarahbear621

Date: 10/7/2009 6:29:25 PM
Author: brandy_z28
I also got this one. Jumped onto the Asscher bandwagon. Couldn''t help myself any longer.
31.gif

ETA: Don''t have all of the stas on this one, forgot to copy them.

Oyo Tourmaline
0.96 cts
5.xx mm Asscher
Dan described it as a minty bluish green
Hey Brandy,

I have the twin to this stone...Dan cut two of them! So I guess we are gemstone twins! I''m setting mine in a set of stacking rings. What are you doing with yours.
That is so cool!
9.gif
Do you have it already? I hope you post pictures!

I don''t know what I''ll be doing with mine yet. I''m milling over the idea that I gave LTP for her cinnamon asscher but that will depend on what the color looks like IRL. It might be too light to set like that.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 8:56:26 PM
Author: Arcadian
Nice stones brandy! Y''all make it so hard to not buy stuff! I have my eye on a spinel that will fit my 9x7 LOGR setting. The only problem is that its pretty princess pink. Too bad its not like rasberry or something!

-A
Thanks Arcadian! I know what you mean, pretty princess pink is not one of my colors either.
2.gif
It wouldn''t hurt to have one princess pink stone though, right?
3.gif
Just to make sure you have that color and shade represented in your collection...

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2009 9:31:06 PM
Author: brandy_z28
Date: 10/7/2009 8:56:26 PM

-A
Thanks Arcadian! I know what you mean, pretty princess pink is not one of my colors either.
2.gif
It wouldn''t hurt to have one princess pink stone though, right?
3.gif
Just to make sure you have that color and shade represented in your collection...

You''re such an enabler
11.gif
The spinel is a really gorgeous color so I may very well go for it and just never set it. Though I could always set it and give it to my mom (she looks great in pink)

-A

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian, I posted this over in SMTR, but do you have a thread on your new gorgeous avatar ring?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pssst..Novel..c''mere..shhh..I stalked Arcadian''s profile.. purty ring

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Yesterday I was outside testing out my new lense so took a lot of pics. I'll be taking out some of my other gems today since its sunny to get new pictures of those too.

I was standing in the shade of the house and got this pic.

-A

reflower04.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone came from Gary Dutton who is fab to work with, and mega props to Chrono who pointed me in his direction. The stone is 1.06ct the setting is an LOGR. they worked very well together
37.gif

On the deck still in the shade. This is my icon pic (though I had to really trim it down!) here's where you can see the violet/purple show up the most.

-A

reflower06.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 1:03:10 PM

The stone came from Gary Dutton who is fab to work with, and mega props to Chrono who pointed me in his direction. The stone is 1.06ct the setting is an LOGR. they worked very well together
37.gif

On the deck still in the shade. This is my icon pic (though I had to really trim it down!) here''s where you can see the violet/purple show up the most.

-A
That is such a pretty ring Arcadian!
36.gif

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a beautiful stone. I love the way it glows in the shade.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 12:23:09 PM
Author: packrat
Pssst..Novel..c''mere..shhh..I stalked Arcadian''s profile.. purty ring

1.gif
Thanks, Packrat! I keep forgetting that I don''t have to rely on the search function (which, um, why can''t I get that thing to work right??) and can use the profile! I love that ring! At least my senseless urking got her to post more pics, though, right?
3.gif

Arcadian, its a really gorgeous ring. I love the colors the stone shows!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/8/2009 1:03:10 PM

37.gif

On the deck still in the shade. This is my icon pic (though I had to really trim it down!) here''s where you can see the violet/purple show up the most.

-A
where''s your thread on this beauty?

Its gorgeous!!!
and who did the bezelling?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It may take me a while but let me find the thread

-A

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Before you search, Packrat found it above. Its here.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/8/2009 5:00:08 PM
Author: Novel
Before you search, Packrat found it above. Its here.
ahhh thanks! I thought I'd seen it before... lol I even commented on it... but It so nice to be able to see it again
30.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kismet, MTG, FG, Brandy, D&T and Arcadian.

Arcadian bought 2 sphenes from Export Gems too you enabler, but they were very cheap. I love your green one! And you ring!

Brandy nice purchases, I love the asscher!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2009 4:19:47 AM
Author: Lovinggems
Thanks Kismet, MTG, FG, Brandy, D&T and Arcadian.

Arcadian bought 2 sphenes from Export Gems too you enabler, but they were very cheap. I love your green one! And you ring!

Brandy nice purchases, I love the asscher!
1.gif
oo you''re going to really like them. I just had to have a Greenie
30.gif
Its my 4th from them.
My jeweler commented about how clean they were for being so soft. Can''t wait to see yours!

-A

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, thanks LTP. I never think to look at Ebay...

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From wallyworld online: Its a very cute little black diamond stacker. Its only 10K (may as well be silver at that point
20.gif
) but I really like the look of this. I have a similar stacker in white diamonds that it will look good with.

The price? $96.00.

-A

wallyworldblackdiamonds.jpg

artemiss

Rough_Rock
I love that blue Arcadian..it just glows!
This is my little wanna-be-pad project:
(I stole the lotus pic online and the idea for the collage from here...
emembarrassed.gif
)

ring stuf.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooo can''t wait!
36.gif
Pads is one of the few reasons that I wished paler pinks looked better on me. You know what size you plan on getting yet?

-A

artemiss

Rough_Rock
I''va already ordered it.
emembarrassed.gif

Since it''s heated, from Tunduru, and I got it for a song, I can only feel right calling it my "wanna-be-pad"..but it''s a 6x4 pear that I want to put in that rose gold ring with a bitty 2mm yellow diamond accent.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/11/2009 3:34:56 PM
Author: artemiss
I''va already ordered it.
emembarrassed.gif

Since it''s heated, from Tunduru, and I got it for a song, I can only feel right calling it my ''wanna-be-pad''..but it''s a 6x4 pear that I want to put in that rose gold ring with a bitty 2mm yellow diamond accent.

Sounds like it''ll be pretty! Take pics! Hehe, I warn you though that pads are really hard to photograph! I still can''t get one of mine that I think looks right..

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my wallyword ring is here. Its a fun ring, can see this with other stackers down the line. Its pretty gray here today so pics didn''t come out with poppy colors or anything.

But in honor of halloween here you go.

-A

archandblackband.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/13/2009 2:43:37 PM
my wallyword ring is here. Its a fun ring, can see this with other stackers down the line. Its pretty gray here today so pics didn''t come out with poppy colors or anything.

-A
Gorgeous Arcadian,

I really like it next to your skin tone as well. The color really pops.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/13/2009 2:43:37 PM

-A
lol... I wouldn''t have thought of it, but looks great!
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian - that looks really cool with the black band!!! Really pretty stone!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. I figured if I''m out there enough to wear black nail polish then a black band isn''t such a big deal.
9.gif
27.gif

-A

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results