shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat parents, please convene again! Teeth cleaning is the subject today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any opinions on this product?

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/product_detail.asp?pf%5Fid=20598301&dept%5Fid=10&brand%5Fid=986&mscssid=FBURF7BP6W6B8JVUKH020BXD9TRKDRR1

It''s the only "water additive" that PetFoodDirect seems to have... and I thought it would be convenient to just throw it into my newest order. But I''m not interested in "freshening" his breath - his breath is fine (adorably sweet, in fact!
30.gif
) I want a product to help with overall oral health and something to reduce plaque and tarter build-up. Anyone?

Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 10:21:24 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 8/23/2007 8:10:23 PM
Author: FireGoddess
It was the editor's pick from Cat Fancy magazine, so I figured they were obsessive enough to pick a good one.
2.gif
9.gif
FG,
The CET chews were the editor's pick? Or the water additive?
33.gif

Thanks!
Lynn

Water additive I'm thinking.

As for the other additive. I'd pass. Doesn't look it's going to do much more than freshen the breath. See blurb here: http://www.24hourpet.com/breathalyser-plus-500ml-bottle-p-848.html

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey I didn''t know there was a discount from Geico at PFD. I gotta find out about these things, as I''m insured with them.

Yes, Gypsy is right, the water additive was an Editor''s Pick at Cat Fancy.

Might try a bag of those treats and see what the girls think.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,

I called the company about the CET chews. Apparently you can only get them at vets, not at stores. 3 places near me carry them, so I'm sure if you or Lynn call up and talk to them, they can tell you where to purchase them in your area and save on shipping.

I'm going to pick some up tomorrow.
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 2:14:45 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Gypsy,

I called the company about the CET chews. Apparently you can only get them at vets, not at stores. 3 places near me carry them, so I''m sure if you or Lynn call up and talk to them, they can tell you where to purchase them in your area and save on shipping.

I''m going to pick some up tomorrow.
36.gif
FG,
Your post confuzzled me (but then, that''s not hard!
2.gif
)! If they are only available at vet''s, not stores... then how could PFD have them?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 4:02:40 PM
Author: Lynn B

FG,
Your post confuzzled me (but then, that's not hard!
2.gif
)! If they are only available at vet's, not stores... then how could PFD have them?
The same way you can get Advantage and Frontline online but not in stores...technically, you are only supposed to get them through vets. I don't know how these online people actually acquire the meds or treats or whatever. But the company only sells through vets.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the CET chews - one poultry, one fish. Chloe actually likes the fish ones, but I have to break the piece in half for her to go for them. Holly won''t touch the chicken. Haven''t tried the reverse. Don''t know if I''ll buy more since they both seem to love the greenies. We''ll see if they get eaten over the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results