shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Natalina!! She''s beautiful! I LOVE her name!
30.gif

tao~That would stress me out too! I''d maybe just discuss purchasing it with your DH.

Mandarine~CONGRATS!!! So excited for you and glad you are all doing well!

Thanks Snlee!

QT~Your belly is so cute and round!! I didn''t have a round belly with T and I don''t with this little guy either...square belly for me.
14.gif

lili~Thanks! I feel like I look more pregnant now.
41.gif

mara~yay for weekends! Lasagna sounds yummy. I baked Dutch apple pie today. Yum.

We ordered furniture last night!
36.gif
We decided to use the crib and dresser (that''s a changing table also) we used with Tayva for the new baby since it''s really nice furniture (MIL bought it for us and it was pretty expensive) and then bought Tayva a new crib and a dresser. I can''t wait to get it so we can start getting things moved around. I also went through all of Tayva''s newborn stuff and realized I had WAY more gender neutral stuff than I thought. My mom also bought a few things already so I don''t think I have any shopping to do for clothes for a little while at least! Yay. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your little girl, Natalina! Everyone''s right - she''s a beauty!

Mandarine, WOW! Just this Friday you were posting your belly pic and now you have your babies! That was fast! I''m glad they''re doing okay. Looking forward to more details soon!

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Mandarine and Natalina! Natalina, Ellie is beautiful and Mandarine, I can''t wait to see pics of the twins. I hope you are enjoying your time with your little ones.

Mara, If you don''t want to spring for the Juicy Maternity velour suit, Motherhood Maternity carries a very similar set and the jacket and pants are $20 each. I am a huge Juicy devotee (yes, I know they are no longer fashionable, but they are so comfortable, I live in them on weekends, pregnant or not). Since I only have a few weeks left, I couldn''t see paying almost $200 for the Juicy ones, and I''ve been very happy with the set I got at Motherhood.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mandy! Welcome Alexander and Lucas! Can''t wait to see pics of the boys and read about the birth story.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I have two hearty congratulations!

Mandarine - Welcome boys
36.gif
36.gif

Natalina - Congrats to you! Great work Mommy
2.gif
Ellie is beautiful
30.gif

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Natalina!

And

Congrats (times 2!!) Mandarine!!!

Enjoy those little babies and join us in the mamas thread when you''re able/interested!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Natalina and Mandarine!!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Natalina and Mandarine!!!
36.gif

Nataline, Ellison is so beautiful!

Mandarine, I can''t wait to see pictures!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyy congrats Mandarine! I''m so excited for you! Can''t wait to see your chubby little guys!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! knock me over with a feather, I was like...dum dum de dum wonder what's going on in the preggo thread tonite and i see all these CONGRATS for Mandarine....SAY WHAT? ooo, i can't wait to hear the story...!! just friday we were marveling over the belly pic! huge CONGRATS and love the names..!!

november, thanks for the tip on the motherhood suit... i know ebay sometimes has some great deals, but i also don't want to spend a lot on a mat pair, even though i do have 4 months left. BUT, i also wear them all winter (i don't care they are not fashionable anymore either, they are so comfy!) so i know i'd get my money's worth. i'll check out the options.

kimmy...we don't share a closet either (greg is too frightened by my clothes hoarding habits)...so thankfully i'd been able to leave it a nightmare for a while as i got through the first tri with a hodgepodge of clothing creations. but once i had enough mat and larger sizes i was like..i need to organize this!! i also am going to browse the AE clearance sales because i LOVE their sweatshirts and stuff and the L and XL still fit me ok plus the stuff is so cheap and i can just wear it as lounge after. one of the things i don't like about MOST of the mat stuff i have gotten is that the arms and shoulders are too big so then i feel like i am wearing a tent!

i got in two walks today so i am very happy. i really need to walk more!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Mandy congrats Mommy!!! I was saw the activity here, and thought Man what is going on. I am sooooo happy for you and your boys. You sound great. And can I just say, YOU did a great job carrying those twins... I know it''s not easy, so kudos to you Momma.

Sending you and your hubby all the best going forward, enjoy this very special time with your wondeful boys!!! And thanks for checking in, you must get a huge kudos for that!!!! With all that you have going on!!!

36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS mandy!! glad that the boys are doing well. take care of yourself and enjoy the boys!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
congratulations Mandarine
36.gif
35.gif
glad to hear they''re doing great!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine wowee! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait to hear your story and see the boys :D Oh I''m so happy that you and the little ones are doing so well. How wonderful! Congratulations mommy!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mandarine!!!!! Welcome Alexander and Lucas (love the names)!!!! Glad to hear you are all doing well!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mandy!!! Woohoo!!!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
knock me over with a feather is right! MANDY!!!! GAH!!!!! congratulations congratulations!!
enjoy this super special time with your boys! i can not WAIT to hear about their arrival and your labor story! you did such an amazing job throughout your entire PG with them, you are going to be an awesome twin mommy!

NAT!!!!!!! my sister said the *exact* same thing when they first put her baby on her chest "this was inside of me? and now it's here".... i can imagine it's going to feel more surreal than anything i've ever experienced. i loved loved your birth story! you made me so excited to meet my little guy!!

have a wonderful time getting to know your little ones! hooray for you both!!!!!

OMG PG! it's down to you and me.....

PG? PG???????

9.gif

hello ladies!
i had another semi-lazy weekend at home with hubs and the dog. was feeling a little blue on friday night.... i was pretty tired from the week and i'm getting anxious, nervous, restless, exhausted waiting for the LO to arrive... so i took a long hot shower... followed by a little bath and curled up on the couch - with the instructions that if i *did* fall asleep DH was not to wake me up to tell me i should 'just go to bed' (b/c at this point sleeping is .... well..... i'll take it when i can
2.gif
. saturday we watch college football and played with the dog... and then went out for what will probably be my last girl's night for awhile. we went to (torture) a cute little wine bar and i was *so* tempted to order a 5oz glass of red wine - but i had already gotten the "judge eyes" from the waitress when she asked me if i wanted to sub out the soft cheese on my cheese plate and i told her "no, this baby is cooked." she then launched into how she followed every rule etc when she was preggo and was only thinking of me etc. uggg, thanks, but no thanks. yesterday we went to the inlaws where my MIL cornered me and asked if we would be getting the baby baptized
32.gif
14.gif
- i thought DH had talked to her about this, but apparently not... and he was nowhere to be found... uncomfortable.

so, that's the long and short of it.... nothing exciting...nothing going on.... and i'm about ready to be finished working... it's just so hard to get up and motivated in the morning
20.gif
.. only a few more weeks i guess.. i can do it!

re: mat clothes.. i agree.. they are awful! i invested in a few pairs of 'good' pants and jeans and then basically wear all of my regular tops. i did get some maternity tanks to wear under things that are too short... it's funny b/c at this point i'm seriously rotating the same 5-7 outfits.... i'm just so ov-ah this body.... i don't care if i wear the same thing everyday.. if it fits and i'm comfortable then i'm going to go with it.... and i found that the cheap-o target leggins (non maternity) are a LIFESAVER! i rotate a brown, grey and black pair..... and they were like $6.99... :)

ok, off to pretend to be productive today... kidding kidding.....

kinda...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mara, it sounds like we're having the same clothing issues. I feel better about it having spent very little $ on what I do have, I don't care if I love the stuff or not, I just need them to fit.

Viz, thanks for the tip on leggings from target. Depending on what I get next from the teacher I may need to go buy some. What a strange thing for the waitress to say. My friend who just had a baby was born and raised in France, and there ideas about what is/is not acceptable during pregnancy are very different than ours. She said she recieved lots of judgedment from people over choosing to have a glass of wine or soft cheeses or anything else that is not typically acceptable in America; it's a good thing she's quite comfortable telling people where they can put their opinions.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
NATALINA - Congrats!! Ellie is beautiful!

MANDARINE - Double congrats and can''t wait to see pics!

*scurries back to lurkdome*

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine--
congratulations!!!!!! yay for healthy twin boys!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies.

I was just re-reading Natalina''s birth story and wanted to mention something that I did not know until I gave birth.

There is apparently a 2 day wakeful where the baby is just awake. I don''t know if this happens to all babies but I''ve always heard that day 2 is hard. Sophia was awake all night, feeding frequently and crying. When we saw the lactation consultant the next day she mentioned the 2 day wakeful to me and said its normal.

Anyway, thought I''d throw that out there so that you can be prepared for it. Again, doesn''t happen to all babies but it does happen.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 9:55:52 AM
Author: fiery
Hey ladies.

I was just re-reading Natalina''s birth story and wanted to mention something that I did not know until I gave birth.

There is apparently a 2 day wakeful where the baby is just awake. I don''t know if this happens to all babies but I''ve always heard that day 2 is hard. Sophia was awake all night, feeding frequently and crying. When we saw the lactation consultant the next day she mentioned the 2 day wakeful to me and said its normal.

Anyway, thought I''d throw that out there so that you can be prepared for it. Again, doesn''t happen to all babies but it does happen.

That''s good to know - I had never heard of that! Maybe I''ll get lucky and my MIL will be around that night lol.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Mandarine and Natalia! Congrats on your new precious little bundles

And great job baking the twins, M!
36.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mandy and natalina! Ellison is beautiful and I love the name. Mandarine how excited you and your husband must be! Do they look alike? Can''t belive you are posting from the hospital. Hope they come home safe and soon.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mandarine!!! I saw your pic and update on FB and was like, WHAT?? CONGRATS!! Enjoy your boys!

I have today off so I''m at home, in bed with the tv on. NICE. Unfortunately, DH had to go to an inservice (stupid private school can''t let him get a freaking Monday off) day and won''t be home until 3. Booo. It''s also pretty ugly here and I can''t fall back to sleep! Dang!

We finally put together the baby''s dresser (hemnes from Ikea) yesterday! After our showers this weekend (his work one on Friday, my family one on Saturday) I''ll gather the clothes and wash them.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Mandarine!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Natalina! Ellie is beautiful.
36.gif

And double congratulations to Mandarine! Welcome Lucas and Alexander!
36.gif
36.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratsssss Mandy and Natalina!!! Soo exciting..photos plzzzzz :))

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Mandarine and Natalina!
Natalina- Ellison is beautiful.
Mandarina- Can''t wait to see pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results