shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile 4 prong pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in charlotte too. I ws just curious when you said you were going to Diamonds Direct.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath and Tacori,

I live about 45 minutes from Charlotte! I was going to look at the Karat Patch on Monday because they carry Tacori and other fine brands. I need to see more diamonds and I think they''ll have a better selection. I''m just afraid to hear the prices! They did a gorgeous custom reset on my SIL''s diamond, though.

Should I look at Diamonds Direct? Someone told me a long time ago that their prices really aren''t that great.

Kath

Rough_Rock
Definitely go to Diamonds Direct!! I was so impressed with the store - it was much classier than the other jewelry stores I had been in. Their prices are excellent and are pretty similar to Blue Nile''s. Do a search at Blue Nile and you''ll get an idea of what DD will offer. On a few diamonds, their prices were even cheaper than Blue Niles. I went to Donald Haack (right down the street from DD) to check out what they had to offer and the person there told me the diamond I wanted would cost around $2000 - but Diamond''s Direct has one with the exact same specifications and 4C''s for $900! They also carry tons of settings with different name brands. You should definitely go check it out.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, that is great to hear! I''ll use MapQuest and go there after Karat Patch on Monday! Thanks!

ringsearcher99

Rough_Rock
I got my ring yesterday and ended up getting the six prong solitare setting from blue nile and its PERFECT! Its definitely not set too high or too low, and the diamond is beautiful!!!

Kath

Rough_Rock
That''s awesome!! Now let''s see some pictures!

My ring search is done, but the actual purchase/proposal has been put off a bit for financial reasons (there''s a little more saving left to do!!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results