shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Round OEC N color-nervous!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Dear Catia,

I know you must be terribly disappointed but sounds like you are a realist and have your priorities in the right place. Things happen beyond our control and we learn from those things that we wouldn't have learned otherwise.

I used to sell high end costume jewelry, and some fine pieces to corporate customers and so I heard a lot of jewelry stories. One was of a woman whose husband owned a jewelry store and after years she did not want a real diamond and just bought the best "cz's" etc. ....who would guess??? right...LOL! Get an "antique" fake diamond and put it in your antique ring and wait for your situation to improve.

Your posts in here have helped so many looking for an antique stone to educate them on color and old cuts and we are thankful for your helpful posts.

God bless you and your future husband,

ariel144

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Catia,

I hope everything improves for you quickly than even seems possible right now. Thanks for sharing what happened, it definitely made me think about some of the financial choices I've been making lately. Much needed perspective on life. Best of luck in your boyfriend's recovery and your situation!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry Catia. I vote: Don't let finances put a stop to the joys in life. As you said, marriage does not have to cost a lot, if it matters to you guys to take that step now in your life.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
I'm with Ariel - enjoy the setting you have with a temp stone and hang in there! :) You guys have each other and that's the most important thing! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results