shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles31

Rough_Rock
How do I find a good appraiser in the New York City area?

BSHAW

Rough_Rock
Top of the page click on Resources and then choose appraisers. Finally choose New York and you will find lots of options in New York.

sparkles31

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 3:54:31 PM
Author: BSHAW
Top of the page click on Resources and then choose appraisers. Finally choose New York and you will find lots of options in New York.
THANKS! I''m new to all of this. Are these all trusted appraisers by PS users?

BSHAW

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 3:56:34 PM
Author: sparkles31

Are these all trusted appraisers by PS users?
I believe they are but I am not totally sure what it takes to get onto that list. There are some very highly recommended appraisers on this site if you are willing to mail the item out of the state but none of the major contributors to this forum are in NY (to my knowledge). If you wait until later today I am sure someone will suggest a specific appraiser in your area that they have used.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I have not been able to find one in Manhattan. I've tried.
If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear from them. The experiences i have had were not satisfactory and are written up on one of the web sites mentioned in the Pricescope link.
I am thinking of having my jewelry sent to one of the highly regarded appraisers who post here regularly or making the trip to see one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results