shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Emerald Cut rings out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneswede

Rough_Rock
I would love to see everyone''s emerald cuts if you have time to post pictures! I so rarely get to see them in person on other people and would love to see how everyone else chose to set theirs. Waiting to get mine back...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did you set your beauty?

Mine is out there somewhere. It is simply set in platinum with baguettes and I am loving it, though I sometimes dream of the Leon five stone or trap or bullet or shield side stones...but I honestly love mine a lot.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
There are a bunch of ECs in a few different threads - I did a lot of looking when my husband and I were picking out rings! The PS-ers have some gooooooorgeous ECs...I''ll admit I drooled more than once doing this search. Here are a few threads to get you started ( I hope these links work):

EC 1

EC 2

And here is my post of the EC/setting I eventually chose :)

Scroll down through for my EC :)

Please post pics as soon as yours is back on your hand!
36.gif

oneswede

Rough_Rock
thanks that thread was great. So many WoWie peices. Lucky ladies and some great ideas. Thanks!

supergirl518

Rough_Rock
EC are absolutely beautiful and my favorite cut of diamond. Here is a picture of my engagement ring. It doesn''t really show off the sparkles and beauty of the ring but it''s the best that I could do.

supergirl518ringaugust2007.jpg

oneswede

Rough_Rock
I just love the emerald cuts. All these rings are so different, that''s what is so nice about this cut.

This is the ring I wanted my stone set in but Dimend Scassi won''t sell their settings unless you get the stone through them and I already had the stone. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring though. I eventually had mine set with the longest tapered baguetes I could afford. 6mm .48 ct. VVS1
I''m anxiously awaiting my reset from FEDEX!!

Thanks ladies for showing me your unique settings.

1249sktec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results