I am so sorry to hear this :( prayers to his family and friends

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry. He was so lovely.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PriceScoper, prs, has died. Peter had a stroke a few days ago and, after lingering for a short time, has passed on.

Peter was known for the numerous beautiful, innovative pieces he bought his adored wife. From unusual gems, to convertible "ringdants", Peter's love of gems and jewels showed through almost as clearly as his love for his wife. On these boards he was always polite and positive, keen to learn, and brought a warm, humorous vibe with every post.

His last thread, chronicling his use of rare rhodochrosite in a gorgeous ring, was typical of his creative, meticulous thinking, his love of gems, and his ability to think outside the box.

He will be sorely missed - especially by those of us who benefitted from his good humor and wonderful contributions.

We send our deepest condolences to his wife.

My goodness, this is sad. He was originally from my part of England & was such a fascinating guy. Please pass my condolences to his wife & family. Truly shocking & truly heartbreaking.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My heart is heavy, he really was a lovely man. His love just shined for his wife. It sounds funny, but that obvious love was a beautiful little touchstone for me when I would chance to see what beautiful thing he picked with his wife(and then share with us!) in an outer world that seems a tad dark at this time. He was a good thing in a good place.
May his love continue in his family, always.

Oh please tell me I'm reading this wrong or dreaming!! Nooo!! :cry: Peter will leave a huge void on this forum. He was a big presence in my "rainbow gems" thread, always proudly posting his beloved wife's jewels. I'm just positively heartbroken and profoundly sad for his family. I can't even deal with this today!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing with us. My condolences to all his loved ones.

victoriangurl96

Rough_Rock
My sincere condolences to Peter's wife. He clearly loved you very much!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences to his wife and family. His love for you was evident here on Pricescope Mrs PRS. I’m so sorry for your loss.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So very sorry for your loss Mrs Prs. I loved the beautiful pieces your husband shared. It was obvious he adored you. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences to his family. He curated some beautiful pieces.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope the memory of how much he loved his wife/his family lives on. He was always talking about his wife here and the time they shared jewelery shopping and working on pieces together. He really very clearly lived a life full of love.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Condolences to Mrs PRS and family. An unbelievable loss to PS and the rest of the world. I enjoy sharing his enthusiasm in his creations for his wife (you) and his love for gems and his wife shone through brightly. He is a true gem.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I am so saddened to hear this news. His zest for life and love for his wife shone through every post. I'll always remember him saying something along the lines of...necklaces are for me...I get to see my beautiful wife and the necklace she was wearing. He said it much more cleverly and eloquent than I but I always remember think of that sentiment when I'm wearing a necklace. He was a bright light here. He loved you very well Mrs prs. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so saddened to hear this, sincere condolences to Mrs @prs and family.
I have always enjoyed reading Peter’s post, his love of jewelry and his devotion to his wife was so apparent. He will be sorely missed on PS. RIP Peter.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
This is so very sad, and I can only imagine how devastating this is for Mrs. @prs and all the rest of Peter's loved ones. Sending my deepest condolences.

I just loved reading Peter's posts and it was such a treat to see a new thread by @prs . Without question, he was one of the most dedicated husbands/men to ever grace PriceScope. His tireless commitment to creating stunning and unique pieces for Mrs. @prs was such a beautiful reflection of his love, and I'm selfishly so sad that there won't be any new threads for us to enjoy by extension.

To Mrs. @prs , I hope that each piece Peter created will help bring you some comfort during this time and in the years to come. He was so proud to share photos of you modeling each creation and loved you so.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so saddened to hear this news. His zest for life and love for his wife shone through every post. I'll always remember him saying something along the lines of...necklaces are for me...I get to see my beautiful wife and the necklace she was wearing. He said it much more cleverly and eloquent than I but I always remember think of that sentiment when I'm wearing a necklace. He was a bright light here. He loved you very well Mrs prs. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Although this is so sad this made me smilie in rememberance

Wandering how Mrs prs is doing
Hope you have lots of love and support around you

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sad to see this. He was an absolute joy and such a wealth of information! I like many other loved the creations he made for his wife. My sincere condolences to his wife on her loss. Rest in Power my friend.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I’m so sorry to see this. I always loved seeing his creations for his wife. My condolences to Mrs. prs and to all who knew and cared about him.

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
Oh no! My condolences to his family and friends. I always loved seeing his posts. He seemed to be a very sweet person. My he rest in peace.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear this.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry to hear this. I’ve a couple of setbacks this month and am only catching up on the forum now. My deepest condolences to his family.

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
I am just seeing this and I feel terrible. I was looking for posts my prs a week ago. I hope he rests in peace.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think I saw this before. I’m so sad. Condolences to his family,

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I still thought of him whenever I saw someone posting a big & nice CS, his love for his wife was really well known here in PS.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results