shape
carat
color
clarity

Another precious PriceScoper has passed on - farewell prs

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
What a loss. That rhodochrosite ring is still in my mind's eye.
Clearly he was revered by everyone who read his posts. To his family, I am so very sorry for your loss.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. This is beyond heartbreaking. I am so sorry, Mrs prs. Your dear husband seemed like such a thoughtful, intellectual, and loving person. And it was clear how much he cherished you. I wish you peace and comfort. May he rest in peace.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs prs.

Please know what we have all learned something from prs and much we will miss his presence on PS. My favourite piece was the flowery OEC that was tweaked to perfection and every petal and % was spot on to get the OEC cut on the GIA cert. We loved how you worked together on all these pieces and hope that they can bring you some solace.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no :( His family is in my prayers.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Prs will be dearly missed. I’ve always enjoyed reading about his search and delight at buying the most fabulous colored stones and jewelry for his beloved wife. Hope she finds solace in those beautiful reminders of his love for her. RIP Peter.

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how terribly sad. He was a joy on the board, thoughtful, full of knowledge to share, and always learning more in the pursuit of beauty (and ornaments for Mrs PRS - created with such care & love). Condolences to his family. :blackeye:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
R.I.P.

DK :(2

etudes

Rough_Rock
Sending my deep and heartfelt sympathies to his family.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very sad news. I enjoyed reading about his jewelry adventures, and seeing the lovely results. My condolences to his dear wife and family.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry to hear this very sad news Mrs Prs..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Mrs. prs.
@prs was a kind and generous person. And loved you with all his heart.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies Mrs. @prs and sending you lots of big hugs.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
So sad.
My condolences to Mrs prs and their family.
RIP dear @prs

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sad, another gentleman gone too soon. @prs’s posts were understated and thoughtful, I always enjoyed reading them. Many condolences to his dear wife and family.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to read this. Rest In Peace @prs I hope the stunning jewelry pieces he lovingly made for his wife are but some comfort to her and theirs. ❤️

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. This is sad news indeed. I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs. Prs.

I've always enjoyed reading prs's posts. Not only for the absolutely stunning jewelry but also for the obvious love and adoration he has for his wife I'm using present tense here because there is no way that Prs let's a "little thing like death" stop him from loving his wife. That's a love that you take with you into eternity.

Mrs. Prs, I hope you know how many of us adored your husband. He was an intelligent, kind, and generous soul....and one that oh so obviously adored you. We were all very lucky to share time with him here.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs prs, I'm sorry for your loss.

I enjoyed reading your husband's posts. I find them interesting, thoughtful and detailed and always generous with replies and photos.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sad to lose another member of the PS family. Condolences to his family, may he RIP.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sad news. He will be missed here.
Mrs. prs, please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear of his prs passing. I always enjoyed his posts and beautiful photos.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
This is such sad news. :cry2: His posts were always so wonderful to read, and the care and thought he gave to designing each piece was beyond amazing. Mrs PRS, my condolences are being sent to you. Your jewels are exceptional, and the love he had for you was so obvious to the members here at Pricescope. He wanted to make sure each piece was as beautiful as his love for you. (((Hugs))) Take care.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
This is such sad news. I just recently "met" prs on the rainbow gems thread, and from reading the comments here, I know my first impression of him was correct: that he was kind and generous in his comments to others, and that he utterly adored his wife. My sincere condolences to his wife and family.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am so very sorry Mrs. prs. He loved you dearly and the pieces he created reflected that. Sending prayers of comfort to you and your family. He will be missed here!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sad news. prs will be missed; he was a true gentleman.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PRS your enthusiasm, energy and creativity and your generosity in sharing your knowledge brought color and wisdom to Pricescope regularly. Your Love for your wife and your marvelous journey together was evident in every post you did. I send my deepest sympathy to all who love you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results