shape
carat
color
clarity

Another precious PriceScoper has passed on - farewell prs

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PriceScoper, prs, has died. Peter had a stroke a few days ago and, after lingering for a short time, has passed on.

Peter was known for the numerous beautiful, innovative pieces he bought his adored wife. From unusual gems, to convertible "ringdants", Peter's love of gems and jewels showed through almost as clearly as his love for his wife. On these boards he was always polite and positive, keen to learn, and brought a warm, humorous vibe with every post.

His last thread, chronicling his use of rare rhodochrosite in a gorgeous ring, was typical of his creative, meticulous thinking, his love of gems, and his ability to think outside the box.

He will be sorely missed - especially by those of us who benefitted from his good humor and wonderful contributions.

We send our deepest condolences to his wife.

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no... this is such sad news.

Mrs. prs (if you happen to read this), please know how much he added to our board and we will miss him sorely. Biggest hugs outgoing.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I had just gone down a PRS rabbit hole this week reading his posts. I ended with the beautiful conversion of the sapphire earrings. Mrs PRS, what I took away, besides his formidable knowledge, was his love for you. I am so very sorry to hear of his passing! You are in my heart and prayers.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is just awful news! I loved all of his posts-I learned something new in almost all of them. Rest In Peace Prs. You will be missed. Mrs. Prs-sincere condolences to you and your family.

Last edited:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
This was so sudden, he would be missed by those of us who enjoy reading his posts. My deepest condolences to Mrs PRS & family, you are the love of his life, Mrs PRS....

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I’m so shocked and saddened to hear this. I enjoyed @prs posts - his detailed analyses and especially the many pictures of the beautiful pieces he created with and for Mrs prs.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending my deepest sympathies to Mrs. PRS. Peter's love for you and his joyous enthusiasm for the beautiful pieces of jewelry you created together shone through in all of his posts. He will be very missed here.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I wish this wasn't so. I am truly sorry Mrs. PRS.

Curation and love was his gift. In all that was collected and written. Such a pleasure to have been invited on those journeys shared here on PS.

Healing vibes across the miles.

kind regards Sharon

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sad to hear this! I loved seeing his posts and he always had such a positive presence here. To his dear wife - no words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. You are always welcome here for support and community

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry to hear this sad news. :(2 I know Mrs PRS will treasure the beautiful jewels he helped create for her.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I am in shock ; my deepest condolences

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. I am sad. prs had such a kind, soothing, intelligent presence here. His love for mrs. prs was evident, and quite simply, sweet. I, for one, will miss his being here.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The lengths to which PRS went to create the most exactingly-specified jewellery possible for his wife will be legendary here on PS.

Mrs PRS, I hope those pieces bring you healing. I’m so sorry for your loss. :(sad

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
He was always so kind and patient. He loved his wife so dearly. I am sorry to hear of his loss.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So terribly sorry to hear this - he clearly loved helping to procure and make beautiful jewelry for his wife. Sincere condolences to Mrs prs.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:blackeye: RIP

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
So sad to hear this. He was witty and kind. I “met“ Peter on the rainbow gems thread where he happily shared his wife’s gorgeous jewellery. Rest in Peace, Peter and may your lovely wife take comfort in the wonderful memories associated with her beautiful gems. Audrey

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! That is so sad and a terrible loss for us all. I loved his gems and creations -- gorgeous and unique (in the best possible way).

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
Rest in peace, Peter. I am so sorry for your loss, Mrs. prs.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sad news.
Deepest condolences to Mrs Prs.
His love of exquisite gems and jewellery was only exceeded by his love and devotion to his wife.
So many creations, so many breathtaking pieces, all carefully thought out, carefully researched and all magnificent.
sending light and love to Mrs Prs.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sad.
I always enjoyed reading his thoughtful and interesting posts. And the jewelry he acquired for Mrs. Prs was divine.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry to hear of Prs’s passing. I enjoyed reading his posts. RIP Peter.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences to his beloved wife. I always enjoyed reading of their jewelry-project adventures, and seeing the always stunning end results. He always seemed to have such a positive and friendly spirit. He will certainly be missed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results