shape
carat
color
clarity

ACStones Sale starts today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I may need to remove myself from the house for this sale - I''m on another''s waitlist, and I think it will take all of my gemstone cash!! Aaaargh!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:57:02 PM
Author: cellentani
I may need to remove myself from the house for this sale - I''m on another''s waitlist, and I think it will take all of my gemstone cash!! Aaaargh!!
Just don''t go out shopping!
9.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:48:43 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Date: 8/1/2009 1:35:22 PM

Author: Burberrygirl

I haven't been bad enough this month lol. I almost bought another Louis Vuitton yesterday, but I stopped myself. Instead I got my mom a Kate Spade wallet for her bday. I haven't gotten any new jewelry since April, so I guess I can be a little bad today
1.gif

Good on you! I just bought my first Balenciaga yesterday, plus DH got me a new Chanel from his trip to Germany in July, so I am feeling very guilty.
Lucky you! I was looking at Chanel purses yesterday too. I couldn't decide between a Chanel and an LV. I stopped myself from buying the Chanel because I'm almost 19 and I thought it'd be a little silly to have a purse that's over $2,000 at my age. I'm going to wait until I'm 20 for a Chanel lol. I didn't buy the LV because I only liked it... Which Balenciaga did you buy? I just love them!
1.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
What other waitlist are you on? Shoes? Purses?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:59:41 PM

Date: 8/1/2009 1:48:43 PM

I haven''t been bad enough this month lol. I almost bought another Louis Vuitton yesterday, but I stopped myself. Instead I got my mom a Kate Spade wallet for her bday. I haven''t gotten any new jewelry since April, so I guess I can be a little bad today
1.gif

Good on you! I just bought my first Balenciaga yesterday, plus DH got me a new Chanel from his trip to Germany in July, so I am feeling very guilty.
Lucky you! I was looking at Chanel purses yesterday too. I couldn''t decide between a Chanel and an LV. I stopped myself from buying the Chanel because I''m almost 19 and I thought it''d be a little silly to have a purse that''s over $2,000 at my age. I''m going to wait until I''m 20 for a Chanel lol. I didn''t buy the LV because I only liked it... Which Balenciaga did you buy? I just love them!
1.gif
I bought the City. It''s my first Balenciaga. I''ve always wanted one but couldn''t quite find a colour I like. There a raisin colour in this F/W 09 collection which I like so I took the plunge.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it especially in the color you chose! Which Chanel purses do you have?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 2:10:22 PM
Oops, I think we are threadjacking. But I hope it is alright with the OP since we are all trying to wait for the sale, right? I am very very bad with Chanel, my second biggest weakness (first being jewelry). Most of my Chanels are the 2.55 or classic flaps. The only ones which are not is a tote, a clutch and what they call a "camera case" handbag.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been bad enough this month lol. I almost bought another Louis Vuitton yesterday, but I stopped myself. Instead I got my mom a Kate Spade wallet for her bday. I haven''t gotten any new jewelry since April, so I guess I can be a little bad today
1.gif

I just bough a red pair of Kate Spade heals yesterday. Totally unplanned, they were on sale, but still expensive. But they are super cute and my BF just adores them.

I might look on the ACS site, there is one stone I am kind of interested in, but I am going to try and hold back. I just bought a stone last month.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 2:15:24 PM

Oops, I think we are threadjacking. But I hope it is alright with the OP since we are all trying to wait for the sale, right? I am very very bad with Chanel, my second biggest weakness (first being jewelry). Most of my Chanels are the 2.55 or classic flaps. The only ones which are not is a tote, a clutch and what they call a ''camera case'' handbag.

Sorry for the threadjack! I''m just trying to take my mind off of how much money I''m about to spend on gemstones...

It sounds like you have an amazing collection SS. I LOVE the classic flaps, that''s what I was looking at yesterday. They are TDF!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Please don''t get me started on purses! I have been so good - didn''t get a new purse in 2 months.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Burberrygirl!

CharmyPoo, 2 months is very good in my book!
emwink.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/1/2009 2:27:01 PM

Date: 8/1/2009 2:15:24 PM

Oops, I think we are threadjacking. But I hope it is alright with the OP since we are all trying to wait for the sale, right? I am very very bad with Chanel, my second biggest weakness (first being jewelry). Most of my Chanels are the 2.55 or classic flaps. The only ones which are not is a tote, a clutch and what they call a ''camera case'' handbag.

Sorry for the threadjack! I''m just trying to take my mind off of how much money I''m about to spend on gemstones...

It sounds like you have an amazing collection SS. I LOVE the classic flaps, that''s what I was looking at yesterday. They are TDF!
Threadjack away - since there is nothing happening yet. Several pieces of equipment just broke down here, so I finally found something to keep me busy. I would rather be bored out of mind
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
The quiet period is underway. I''m not planning on buying anything (I hope), but looking forward to the fun.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m still trying to decide on what I want... :/ I love a few of his tanzanite pieces, but I''m not sure if I''m going to buy one. I know of two things I really want

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
oh geez I''m flip flopping in my mind about what to go for...

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh me too! Those tanzanites are soo pretty, but I''d be too afraid to wear one as a ring. I''m not big on necklaces either, I usually just wear my diamond necklace so it''s not like I''d get it set as a pendant... Plus I''m debating how much I want to spend. I saw this gorg 3 carat sapphire and diamond estate ring that I should be saving up for...

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 2:05:25 PM

What other waitlist are you on? Shoes? Purses?
Nah, it''s another gemstone, but I have been wanting a new bag lately. I''ve been trying to rationalize the cost-per-day economics with DH (who sometimes goes a little pale at the price of handbags): a several hundred dollar bag that I would use every day, or an equally expensive stone that once set, I''d wear occasionally.

Okay, just 5 minutes left til we''re all hitting F5.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:58:58 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Just don''t go out shopping!
9.gif
LOL, I know!!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Phew - got it. I hope I beat everyone else on my stone of choice!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:02:55 PM
Author: cinnamon013
did you get the little tanzanite?

i got mine
36.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
We just have to see how many of us bought the same things and who ends up getting it.

I got the champagne tourmaline and the little tanzanite. I actually bought the tanzanite before back in April or something like that.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:05:28 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
We just have to see how many of us bought the same things and who ends up getting it.

I got the champagne tourmaline and the little tanzanite. I actually bought the tanzanite before back in April or something like that.
i got mine, and then went back to look at the tz. it was gone :)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I want to know what everyone got, I decided against the one thing I wanted...I am doing well with the willpower :)

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:03:28 PM
Author: karee888

Date: 8/1/2009 4:02:55 PM
Author: cinnamon013
did you get the little tanzanite?

i got mine
36.gif
What did you get??

I got the precious topaz

TO-1000 Precious Topaz(J) 2.56 ct. 8.8x6.2mm emerald cut[Gec]. Medium yellow with a hint of orange, this flawless and extremely bright topaz is from the Ouro Preto area of Brazil. BB.

I sent him a list of 6 stones yesterday and he loved this one the most. I got a little 4.6 round from him the other day that is a precious topaz and it is so pretty! I am really excited to get this one!!!

to-1000g_1062_general.jpg

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif

t-6148g_663_general.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
karee - I am surprised that stone sat there so long without selling, glad you got it!

cinnamon - very pretty!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:10:54 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
karee - I am surprised that stone sat there so long without selling, glad you got it!

cinnamon - very pretty!
i''ve been stalking it for awhile. i asked barry why he thought it hadn''t sold and he said he wasn''t sure.

i have another cushion tourmaline [pink] just like this and love it
17.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Should I get this if it''s not already sold??

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:13:11 PM
Should I get this if it''s not already sold??
gorgeous!!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I already spent over $500.. with the tanzanite too I''d be over $1000 :/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results