shape
carat
color
clarity

ACStones Sale starts today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am off to stalk the older stones - there are some I have been oggling for a while and I might just snap up with the discount. And, of course, I can''t wait to see what new beauties come up.

Is anyone else with me?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Im excited!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Barry mentioned that he is putting up some of Barbara''s old stock - I can''t wait to see what shows up. I wonder if he how he will price them. There may be some real bargains coming up.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Has it started? I don''t see anything on his website that says it has
33.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By my watch, it starts in 49 minutes. I am not really this obsessed, but I am on lab watch and there is absolutely nothing going on...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 11:12:22 AM
Author: Lady_Disdain
By my watch, it starts in 49 minutes. I am not really this obsessed, but I am on lab watch and there is absolutely nothing going on...
I read the newsletter and it starts in 5 hours (4 PM EST). Am I missing something?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/1/2009 11:20:13 AM
Author: CharmyPoo

I read the newsletter and it starts in 5 hours (4 PM EST). Am I missing something?
Argh! I misread it, somehow.

Oh well, back to just being bored...

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 11:20:13 AM

no, you''re correct, charmy.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s currently 8:43am AZ time.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait! I''ve got my eyes on a couple of things...
31.gif
31.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh - I''ve got my eye on 6 things but will only buy one...that is if I can get it...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
There is one thing I might get. I have been considering it for a few weeks but didn''t love it enough at that price.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
So what are these sales like? I''ve never bought anything during one..

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
30% off everything. Barry''s site is notorious for allowing people to buy the same thing at once (he needs to upgrade), but he''s great about trying to find a similar replacement for whatever it was you were trying to buy, or giving out refunds.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 12:16:56 PM
Author: FrekeChild
30% off everything. Barry''s site is notorious for allowing people to buy the same thing at once (he needs to upgrade), but he''s great about trying to find a similar replacement for whatever it was you were trying to buy, or giving out refunds.

Just because you payed for it doesn''t mean you''re gonna get it. But I agree, he is wonderful about letting one know about a similar replacement.

Maybe he''s been cutting alot of asschers and he''s going to put them on the sale items...oh will, one can hope..
41.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought during sale months, they didn''t add anything new? I didn''t get the picture that he was adding anything to it, just that we should buy Barbara''s older gold pieces because they were still priced at the old gold prices, and nothing new.

Besides, he got away from doing the monthly drop. And Barbara didn''t add anything new in August sales either.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 12:16:56 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Ok, so is it the first person that adds the item to their cart or the first person to checkout that ends up with the item?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
First person to check out gets it.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 12:04:10 PM
There is one thing I might get. I have been considering it for a few weeks but didn''t love it enough at that price.
same here. i hope no one wants what i want :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
There''s two things I really want... I just hope I''m fast enough lol

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
He told me nothing new would be added...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I wonder how many of us are considering the same items. I was suppose to be on a buying ban! I keep having to buy new gem boxes since I like them to be stored in single dwellings. I said to myself .. only allowed to but stuff that fits into empty settings (I have 9 empty settings now).

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:12:54 PM
I wonder how many of us are considering the same items. I was suppose to be on a buying ban! I keep having to buy new gem boxes since I like them to be stored in single dwellings. I said to myself .. only allowed to but stuff that fits into empty settings (I have 9 empty settings now).
the one i want has been up there for a long time.

so we don''t think he''s going to post anything new?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is a great time to pick up pieces that you like but haven''t done so at the pre-discounted price. I am thinking of getting one of his chrysoberyl or some gemstone jewelry. I have been really bad this month, I just bought a new handbag and a couple of gems with another one on the way to me, so I am still considering. Darn! I hope someone buys what I am looking at..

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been bad enough this month lol. I almost bought another Louis Vuitton yesterday, but I stopped myself. Instead I got my mom a Kate Spade wallet for her bday. I haven''t gotten any new jewelry since April, so I guess I can be a little bad today
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
20.gif
I thought he was going to have new stuff...oh well!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really shouldn''t be buying more stones, specially since there is one on my must buy list (different vendor though). However, some of the stones will be at a very good price, so I may just indulge.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color on the oval tanzanite cab. I don''t think I''m going to get it because I''d be too afraid to wear it as a ring. I can be rough on my jewelry :/

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:35:22 PM
Author: Burberrygirl
I haven''t been bad enough this month lol. I almost bought another Louis Vuitton yesterday, but I stopped myself. Instead I got my mom a Kate Spade wallet for her bday. I haven''t gotten any new jewelry since April, so I guess I can be a little bad today
1.gif
Good on you! I just bought my first Balenciaga yesterday, plus DH got me a new Chanel from his trip to Germany in July, so I am feeling very guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results