clarity

A realistic wish list

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1373245301|3478803 said:
1. Cartier's Trinity bangle
HI:

And since there is nothing listed here including "briolettes" ...I must conclude you no longer need or desire your gem....or future stones from family. :bigsmile: Hence I graciously offer to accept your existing diamond briolette...NO worries! Your anxiety over present un-wish listed briolette projects should no longer trouble you.

But what is this about a Cartier Trinity bangle???????????????? New or Estate??? Now I have taken the summer off, I have more time to check out my Estate "circuit" including my city, vacation, and online site--for bargoons, of course. Because I must have a Cartier bracelet bargoon. :saint: (and if you are looking for Estate, they do sell quickly!)

cheers--Sharon

How very kind of you Sharon!! Your generosity is much appreciated :bigsmile: Unfortunately, as I would consider the little briolette a work in-progress, having already reached out to a handful of vendors for information and ideas based on your very helpful posts, I'm afraid it's been disqualified for the "wish list" designation - though I'll be sure to appropriately console it ::)

The Cartier - well, I've joined the queue, there are few things I've lusted over like I do that bangle!! They're so rare second-hand/estate though, and finding one for smaller wrists is another wrench - but OMG 10k retail for a new one is tough to swallow! So realistically it's probably on the longer end of the wish list... good things come to those who wait and all that, right?

HI Yssie:

Oh, think nothing of it! It would be a pleasure to help!

Speaking of Cartier--read this and weep. In my endless days of searching, I have never found a bracelet--nevermind "set"--sell so inexpensively. The circumference is too large to be sure...but that isn't the point!

http://dupuis.ca/Item.jsp?Item_Id=22242

An Estate vendor in town had one--but ended up melting it--since it had a "dent" in it and no one wanted it apparently....too bad this was just before my Cartier trinity bangle search began....

First Dibs always has a decent selection--but prices are all over the map and the "well" priced ones get snapped up rather quickly....it is fun to watch tho...

cheers--Sharon

Sharon - Oh my goodness. I am weeping. And that was Spring of this year!? I'm not sure if that makes me more hopeful or hopeless!

And now I'm reading the second part of your post, and if I wasn't already weeping I certainly would be now - he MELTED it? Oh my goodness!!

How long have you been thinking about this bangle? I'm in no hurry and it has been interesting to see how they're being priced and what they're selling for - 7-8k seems to be the going rate...

HI:

Yes, that auction was at the end of June 2013. And you are right DS--marvellous bargoon for the successful bidder!

I have been looking for at least a year...at one time Oakgem had several bracelets, but now only one...testimony to the fact they are still popular and sell when priced well. There are different weights and sizes--I do like the widest band, but in Estate you limited and often do not have several choices.

That said, I still look at Tiffany and Verdura as Signed Piece options. I had my eye on a sweet Tiffany bracelet from Betteridge, and by the time I had decided to splurge, it was gone. Sadly, this seems to be my outcome!

cheers--Sharon

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
That Trinity set was a steal indeed!

I read through the thread because I had hoped I had posted in it before and wanted to see what my wishlist was then! But apparently I missed this one!

Realistically for the remainder of this year:

1) setting for my 2.19 AVR (probably Van Craeynest)

2) still want to reset my family .80 diamond but haven't totally figured that out

3) need to get a colored stone set in my last Beaudry RHR setting.

After that, I want a french cut band made by Victor, an AVC in a Singlestone setting, misc. designer pieces I can pick up second hand, AVR earrings, etc.

I am so excited that you're leaning towards a Van Craeynest setting for your incredible stone!! There are many amazing options but it seems to me to be the setting equivalent of your stone - made today but with a strong link to the past, technically perfect, stunningly gorgeous, classic and yet distinct. I think it's a match made in heaven!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
I"ll play! :appl:

1. I still haven't settled on a dream setting for my 6.5ct RBC. I have vacillated between some sort of solitaire to setting it with pears or even RBCs on the sides. I am open for suggestions!

2. Design an 18kt yg bangle that incorporates my 3ct marquise diamond. I have three bangles that I stack, so this is something I would wear a great deal. I need to get inspired . . . nothing pedestrian for me!

3 Maybe a pair of sapphire or tanzanite earrings to go with a necklace I have.

That's it! :wavey:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh ClassyRocks I love your wish list! If I were you I'd send that 6.5 ct off to Leon Mege to set with pear sides stat.

I love the idea of a 3 ct marquise bangle. Wow! My grandmother had a costume piece she have me. I wore it at my wedding as did my sister. Someday I dream of having it replicated with diamonds in platinum. I'd also love to do an everyday wearable version with an EW set marquise diamond in a yellow gold bezel on a thin hinged bangle.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1373378025.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1373378067.jpg

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom,

What a beautiful piece of jewelry! I love that you and your sister wore your Grandma's bangle at your weddings. It is a fantastic inspiration piece for me. So many of the beautiful antique bracelets had marquises incorporated in them, and of course my heart goes pitter patter when I see a marquise! :love:

I think I am leaning towards an E-W setting for my marquise in a thinner bangle like you mentioned. I have a chunky double lion bangle that I wear sandwiched between two thinner vintage bangles. Four bangles may look odd or overkill, but I want to set the mq that way anyhow. I may just not wear the lion bangle with the others. They say that once you are dressed, you should take off one piece of jewelry that you are wearing . . . no problem!

What size do you think I need for the pear side stones for the 6.5? I think I need at least 1ct each if not larger. I may need to seriously consider this idea. :naughty:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1373373875|3479561 said:

1. I still haven't settled on a dream setting for my 6.5ct RBC. I have vacillated between some sort of solitaire to setting it with pears or even RBCs on the sides. I am open for suggestions!

2. Design an 18kt yg bangle that incorporates my 3ct marquise diamond. I have three bangles that I stack, so this is something I would wear a great deal. I need to get inspired . . . nothing pedestrian for me!

ClassyRocks--IMHO, I think a rock of your size would be best as a solitaire. Here are some examples of pave settings w/ larger center stones:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/steven-kirsch-and-the-preciosa.179906/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/steven-kirsch-and-the-preciosa.179906/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-leon-mege-ring-experience.156266/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-leon-mege-ring-experience.156266/[/URL]

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1373401749|3479834 said:
ClassyRocks|1373373875|3479561 said:

ClassyRocks--IMHO, I think a rock of your size would be best as a solitaire. Here are some examples of pave settings w/ larger center stones:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/steven-kirsch-and-the-preciosa.179906/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/steven-kirsch-and-the-preciosa.179906/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-leon-mege-ring-experience.156266/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-leon-mege-ring-experience.156266/[/URL]

Hi mom2boys! :wavey:

Ohhhh! I love those settings! I really had something in mind like that when I originally was hunting for my rock. You read my mind! My finger size is around 7, so I think I want cathedral sides at least if not side stones. I wish I had smaller fingers, but I am 5'7" tall. I wonder if there is a correlation between height and finger size? :confused:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classy, are you still going to use it for a right hand ring, though? Because if so, I wouldn't do a solitaire. But since you are talking about resetting the marquise, maybe you are going to use the round for an e-ring???

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1373407140|3479889 said:
Classy, are you still going to use it for a right hand ring, though? Because if so, I wouldn't do a solitaire. But since you are talking about resetting the marquise, maybe you are going to use the round for an e-ring???

Hi DS! The RBC will be a right hand ring, and I don't want it to resemble an engagement ring. Do you think pear or round sides would look good as a RHR?

In regards to the marquise, you have never seen it. I have kept it in the safe, so it hasn't been worn for years. Would you believe I own 6 marquises if you include the three that are in Ava? :oops: I know, I know . . . it's my favorite shape though!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1373408833|3479915 said:

Hi DS! The RBC will be a right hand ring, and I don't want it to resemble an engagement ring. Do you think pear or round sides would look good as a RHR?

In regards to the marquise, you have never seen it. I have kept it in the safe, so it hasn't been worn for years. Would you believe I own 6 marquises if you include the three that are in Ava? :oops: I know, I know . . . it's my favorite shape though!

Well, if it's for a RHR, then that's a different story! I think the pear sides would work better w/ your large MRB like this one:
http://www.leonmege.com/index.php/portfolio/three-stone/three-stone-round-diamond-pear-shaped-diamond-engagement-ring-detail

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1373412383|3479939 said:

Well, if it's for a RHR, then that's a different story! I think the pear sides would work better w/ your large MRB like this one:
http://www.leonmege.com/index.php/portfolio/three-stone/three-stone-round-diamond-pear-shaped-diamond-engagement-ring-detail

mom2boys, that's gorgeous! I really need to focus on this project!

Rosetta, sorry for the threadjack :)

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
I want a platinum Rolex or an Omega. That is the only thing on my wish list..... And I can assure you, I'll have one someday.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I 110% agree! I LOVE pear sides and think they will work better with a stone this size than rounds! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jmarshall|1373420983|3480019 said:
I want a platinum Rolex or an Omega. That is the only thing on my wish list..... And I can assure you, I'll have one someday.

Good for you, J! I really hope you will!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
ClassyRocks|1373413503|3479950 said:

mom2boys, that's gorgeous! I really need to focus on this project!

Rosetta, sorry for the threadjack :)

No problem, this thread can evolve naturally. It eventually always goes back on track!

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1373430662|3480082 said:
jmarshall|1373420983|3480019 said:

Good for you, J! I really hope you will!

You'll have to help me pick it out DS!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1370451395|3459498 said:
I'm totally cut off. I keep saying that and then pick something up but now I'm completely 10000000% CUT OFF.

However, if this is a wish list:
-SS eternity in PLAT
-Set my new pink tourmaline
-Set my old ering center

My reply is barely a month old and already I'm adjusting my list :bigsmile:

-Cartier Roadster Watch (not the pink one!)
-Set pink tourmaline with trapz sids in unplated WG. Would love Steven Kirsch to do it.
-Art Deco/ Vintage setting for my upcoming JW sapphire
-Figure out exactly what I want to do with my old ering stone. Sell it, reset it or just have it be somewhere else besides the safety deposit box.
-Find a great RHR that is art deco or edwardian in style. Perferable with rubies or emeralds.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1373561750|3481114 said:
I'm totally cut off. I keep saying that and then pick something up but now I'm completely 10000000% CUT OFF.

-SS eternity in PLAT
-Set my old ering center

-Set pink tourmaline with trapz sids in unplated WG. Would love Steven Kirsch to do it.
-Figure out exactly what I want to do with my old ering stone. Sell it, reset it or just have it be somewhere else besides the safety deposit box.
-Find a great RHR that is art deco or edwardian in style. Perferable with rubies or emeralds.

Why do I get the feeling you're NOT cut off??? ;)) ;)) :bigsmile:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1373572447|3481237 said:
SB621|1373561750|3481114 said:

-SS eternity in PLAT
-Set my old ering center

Why do I get the feeling you're NOT cut off??? ;)) ;)) :bigsmile:

Work hard, play hard :saint:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad to have a place to unload my jewelry goals.

Here is my modest list:

1) BGD Reset in a plain solitaire setting with matching plain band - ETA 6 months
2) BGD Matching Diamond Band- ETA 18 months
3) .8 - 1.2 ctw Diamond Studs - Probably OEC due to budget and probably bezeled
4) .4 - .6 ctw Solitaire pendant - WF
5) OEC Diamond Bangle- JBG
6) AVC Melee Small Bezel Ring
7) 7 Stone 1 ctw band
8) Upgrade stone a bit to a 1.45 - 1.75

Long term:
Delicate halo - Maybe for 30the wedding anniversary
Blingy tennis bracelet

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice list! I like your style.

Mine is very short by comparison.

- A black pearl freshwater strand
- Maybe a sapphire and diamond necklace I saw downtown
- Maybe upgrade the white pearl strand I bought recently

P.S. There is a very slim possibility that I might get the silver Tiffany T bracelet later next year, but I dunno....$950 seems such a lot for sterling.

There's also a long 36-inch silver palm pendant from Tiffany that I like which is half that price.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Jambalaya. I am curious to see what I can tick off of my list in the next 10 - 20 years :)

I have enjoyed scrolling through this thread.

BTW- You have an amazing collection of jewelry!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, that's a lovely thing to say about my jewelry. Thank you.

So, your list spans two decades! Glad to see you're serious about this jewelry-buying thing!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Revisiting my revisit!

Rhea|1345579939|3254976 said:
Rhea|1323780377|3080407 said:
OEC studs - about 5.5 mm each.
completed July 2012
I have problems. Serious ones, they aren't big enough and now I want 8 mm ones.

Eternity ring - small enough to wear with engagement ring, large enough to wear on it's own.
I've tried on several in the stores and realised that I like this in idea more than theory. I still want this, but think it'll remain a want for a very long time.
Actually, this worked out. I have 1 and it's pretty! I'd love a sapphire one and ruby one which were about matching widths so I could mix and match, but that's more like if I had endless money, I'm not bothered by them.

Dangle diamond earrings. The ones by VC that were for sale recently similar to my dream pair!
Still a want, hopefully within the next few years.
Still a no-go. I think if the bigger studs ever happens my current earrings will be reset as dangles.

I'm always adding to my vintage wedding band collection.
I had a few but realised that I wasn't wearing them and sold all but 2.
No updates, I'm happy.

A new wish for Nov '14. Pear diamond pendant, about half a carat.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Circe said:
Circe|1339423968|3213732 said:
Thought it might be time to revive this guy again!

Circe|1323710202|3079849 said:
Ooo, I like this idea of revisiting the list on a regular basis! So, okay, first, the original list:

Circe|1285250124|2717902 said:
Hmmmmmm ... well, my next project is a ruby pendant which I'm obsessing over - does it count as a "wish" if it's already in the works? :rodent:

- pear-shaped ruby pendant, 1.11 carats, Burmese, unheated, bezeled in platinum
Done and done! Oddly enough, I wear it a lot less than I thought I would: looks like I'm less a stacking necklaces girl in my 30s than I was in my teens. It's a pity, 'cause while it took a little back and forth with the jeweler, it really turned out beautifully. Bah! Damn my fickleness - or my constancy, I suppose: as much as I wanted the ruby pendant, I just wear my bezeled pear all the time.

And after that ...

- diamond studs, 1.30 or so TCW, bezeled and milgrained
Done and done! They would up being 1.43 tcw, H SI2, courtesy of ID Jewelry, and I loves them, precious, yessssssssss.

- pear dangles, 2.5 TCW (which, practically speaking, means buying another diamond to match the one that I wear as a pendant so I can occasionally wear them as earrings instead, though I keep waffling on whether or not it will be a waste to have one of them in a box a lot of the time: practically speaking, probably not, since most people don't wear their fancy earrings 24/7, after all).
Still not king. I still like this idea, but it's receding in terms of immediacy, as I just had a baby, and, well, dangly earrings and grabby little hands seem like an iffy combination to me. But in the future. :)

- once I attain all these other laudable goals, and probably for a big anniversary, perhaps an even bigger pendant. Perhaps 2.5 or thereabouts?
Still a thing, but again, morphing a little - I've fallen in love with AVCs, and I think one would look gorgeous in a really ornate carved pendant. This may be what I'll dream of for, like, the 10th anniversary - a nice, warm, creamy AVC with strong fluor measuring around 8 mm square.

- a chunky baguette band in plat., with vertical baguettes - I love that look. For that matter, you can toss in a princess band and a bezeled marquis band.
Did I say vertical? Oops! I meant horizontal (not retrofitting, I really did!) - done twice over, as I got my 2.5 carre band for my birthday, and my 4 carat chunky emerald-cut band as an early anniversary present. Yummy - I wear these all the time. I was nervous that my ring size would change post-pregnancy, but glory and hallelujah, the pudge is slowly receeding.

And ... I think that's it, at least for the near future. I am imaginarily glutted. For some reason, things like bracelets and hoops just don't occupy my greed like pendants and earrings. :rodent:

In term of h unpredicted present - heh, I may have spoken too soon, as another of the year's purchases was my beloved platinum deco ruby line bracelet, which I adore. I also got my ears pierced a few more times, and spent 9 months dreaming idly about getting smaller studs in yellow and rose gold to follow a graduated line up from my primary 1.43 studs - well, lo and behold, the husband got them for me as baby bling. :rodent: Which is excellent, because I can wear them with the unexpected acquisition of my first Tiffany piece - an Egyptian revival yellow gold necklace set with turquoise (nice and short and strong, so I can wear it with the baby without fear). I love it when [the lack of] a plan comes together!

And for the revised future? I want:

- a nice, long, strong platinum chain for my pear: I currently wear it on a thick 20" platinum chain, but with the baby, it makes me nervous. So ... maybe twice as thick, and 24"? Am hoping to get this for my birthday.

- the aformentioned AVC pendant to wear on it alternately

- as a means of getting to the AVC of my dreams, after seeing a charm bracelet with differently shaped diamonds bezeled, I WANT one. I could start with a little AVC ... then get an asscher ... and maybe a navette ... on and on and on.

- the gorgeous shivery bib necklace of teeny-tiny bezeled rounds that I tried on at the last meet-and-greet. It's 4K for less than .75 tcw, but it's so beautiful.

- pearl drops. Big ones. Say, 14-16 mm? In a nice, rich, creamy white.

- a diamond crescent brooch already! I've been on the lookout for years, but I've yet to find one to call my very own. I saw one on eBay before I bought my earrings at 2.5 carats of big chunky old cuts, but virtuously passed it up as I was trying to maximize my earrings. Idiot! It went for less than $500, a deal I doubt I'll see again.

That's all I can think of for the moment - but we all know that's subject to change, don't we ....

The pear dangles, the AVC pendant, the bezeled diamond bracelet, the crescent brooch, and the bib necklace are all still on the list. BUT I finally got the long platinum chain, which is seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made. :rodent:

My official 5 year anniversary is coming up this year, and I'm stumped trying to figure out which piece from the list to go for - and we should add a nice watch to that list! I need to go to 47th St., and see what catches my eye ....

How about you ladies? Any alterations?

Is it time to resurrect this thread yet? I HOPE SO! I managed to spend the year acquiring jewelry it never even occurred to me I needed ... got obsessed with french cuts, got a gorgeous [french-cut] watch, a big ruby band, and now a Van Craeynest set, which was implied to be on there.

Currently on my realistic wish list:
- an AVC
- an eye-visibly fluorescent stone
(I am perfectly okay putting my hands together on these)
- graduated bezel earrings like the ones I wear now, but with old cuts. I realize this would be redundant, but the heart wants what the heart wants!
- something by SingleStone, probably one of their gorgeous horizontal bezeled bands
- still want that pretty shivery bib necklace
- still want to start a different-shapes diamond charm bracelet
- and while I don't know how realistic it is ... I want an old-cut riviera. There. I said it.

I love it when this thread pops up! It always illustrates just how one's tastes can change (as well, of course, as how consistent one can be!). I got an AVC, lovely little L colored .46 square, which I set in my VanC setting ... I need to do a SMTB thread! And while I have not -yet! - managed to acquire that gorgeous shivery bib necklace, I did get a little starter version in yellow gold with 5 little beeped rose cut dangles.

The rest of it, I still want. ;-)

But it would brings home how much collecting is a catch-as-catch-can thing for me. I love how some of y'all are so disciplined! Along the way, I got distracted by: an enormous French-cut target ring, emeralds and OMCs, a French cut line bracelet, two more watches (I have fallen in love with old brands like Glycine), and most recently, started dipping my toes back into the wonderful world of colored stones with an opal and an imperial topaz. Next up I need to find something beautiful, round, and ~10mm for an Edwardian setting that *flung* itself into y innocent path .... :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea|1416422796|3786593 said:
Revisiting my revisit!

Rhea|1345579939|3254976 said:
Rhea|1323780377|3080407 said:
OEC studs - about 5.5 mm each.
completed July 2012
I have problems. Serious ones, they aren't big enough and now I want 8 mm ones.

This made me laugh. I share your problems - I want 7.5-8mm studs!! I have an almost Pavlovian response to these, only I'd want to remove the stones and halo them and I'm not sure I could stomach separating them from those gorgeous settings, and - oh, y'know, the dogs ate the spare 6k I had lying around...
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/gallery/earrings/2-25tcw-antique-rose-cut-diamond-dangle-earrings.html#.VGzqnPnF-Ck

My list of "wants" has greatly diminished in length, and most of what's left is branded. Two pieces are no longer in production, so it's a matter of waiting for the right vintage version to pop up somewhere at the right price, and two others are VCA and given that the general consensus in the VCA threads on TPF is that we needn't anticipate more price hikes for a couple of years...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1416425759|3786629 said:
I love it when this thread pops up! It always illustrates just how one's tastes can change (as well, of course, as how consistent one can be!). I got an AVC, lovely little L colored .46 square, which I set in my VanC setting ... I need to do a SMTB thread! And while I have not -yet! - managed to acquire that gorgeous shivery bib necklace, I did get a little starter version in yellow gold with 5 little beeped rose cut dangles.

The rest of it, I still want. ;-)

But it would brings home how much collecting is a catch-as-catch-can thing for me. I love how some of y'all are so disciplined! Along the way, I got distracted by: an enormous French-cut target ring, emeralds and OMCs, a French cut line bracelet, two more watches (I have fallen in love with old brands like Glycine), and most recently, started dipping my toes back into the wonderful world of colored stones with an opal and an imperial topaz. Next up I need to find something beautiful, round, and ~10mm for an Edwardian setting that *flung* itself into y innocent path .... :)

Oh, Circe, you're cute :halo: Yes, jewellery really does have a way of just getting in your way sometimes, doesn't it? Although I have to say I wouldn't mind strolling whatever roads you walk myself - you have an absolutely incredible collection of heirlooms. It's the sort of collection that you couldn't just walk in somewhere and buy no matter how much money you have - it's been (and continues to be) a labour of love, and it shows ::)

This past year has been all about branded pieces for me, and since you can count on prices going up, up, and away... ugh. No, really, ugh. I'm looking back at my old list and...

PP sent me some of their gem-quality cherry tahitians from their March shopping trip and, well, I'm just not a pearls person. The pearls were beautiful, but in a very subtle way, and of course they're all nuanced - no two are identically coloured, shaped, or textured... the lack of consistency bothered me more IRL than I'd anticipated. And they just aren't InYourFace enough for me to really appreciate.

And since I'm blaspheming already... apparently I feel much the same way about french cuts! Adore them in coloured gems, don't appreciate the subtleness of french cut diamonds unless they're large enough that the faceting is obvious from arm's length (and those are - let's say both impractical and out of budget and leave it at that).

And OMG, navel ring? Really? What on earth was I THINKING?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a fun thread and I, like others have posted, like to see the changes if any to our lists. :D

Cozystitches|1370494058|3459921 said:
Cozystitches|1353329720|3310008 said:
Cozystitches|1323697096|3079741 said:
This is a fun thread! I like to see how things have been acquired over time and how the lists change. :D My realistic wish list:

Channel Set eternity band to stack under my scattered band (this one is preeeeety close)
A 5 stone ring
Bezel tennis bracelet (ideally like the one another PS'er posted last week that had originally been a necklace)
Other than that, there are only a few other things on my wish list. This list seems doable over a long period of time. :D

:D Well, I received the first item on my list last year :appl: I did a thread about it last year (I think :confused: )

My list has stayed the same somewhat, I've added/modified soooo, my new list is:

Cartier Rolling Ring - I already have a WTB thread for this, but I think I'm experiencing that "mind clean" thing where I'm wondering if I can actually buy second hand. This is a very weird feeling....
A Three or 5 stone ring - I modified this to add the possibility of a 3 stone as I think a 3 stone would look awesome w/a rolling ring. :D
Bezel tennis bracelet is still on the wish list.
I'd like to try on a Rolling Bangle as I'm not sure I'd like them or not, but :love: the multi colored gold look :D

Well, my list has changed. I've come to realize that I'm more simplistic than I originally thought, so I've changed slightly here's my list:

Cartier Rolling Ring - SOOOO want this still! Am still looking at eBay and second hand, but it still a mind clean thing. DONE! I love it and wear it daily. I love that it is something that represents my kids and yet not one of the "mother's rings". I also love that I can play with it :D :D :D
Bezel Tennis bracelet is still here....seems to be the only thing that is still here. ;-) I SO still want this. I've sent the link info to hubby and so he has the info, not that I think he'll do anything but he knows. Meanwhile I'm pinching pennies!
Bezel studs - This is new to my list after looking at everyone's beautiful babies! I'd love these still, but not too high on the list.
Halo jackets to go w/the bezels. :D Ditto w/the studs.
I love the idea of a 3 or 5 stone, however it's just not practical for me, maybe if I win the lotto!

So as I've typed in red above, my list has changed a bit over the years, however I do find that I'm more low maintenance, however I want high quality. I was looking at maybe adding a few things, but it just depends:

Bangle - I'd like a scattered diamond one, or maybe a channel but...
Colored stacking ring, I have a blue sapphire one so maybe a pink sapphire with marquise stones...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I too love this thread! And turns out I am pretty consistent.

Here's the latest lust list:
2.5+ carat old cut in Single Stone setting although probably for 20th anniversary

Thin diamond (probably frenchies) eternity, thin French cut ruby eternity and thin pink diamond or sapphire eternity to mix and match with diamond honker

Cartier watch (although my automatic Seiko is so fabulous I am quite happy for now)

Some kind of bracelet - diamond bangle? Single bezel EW marquise?

A great antique ruby pendant

upgrade my studs to 6.5mm

Opal piece

.75 yellow diamond pear in YG bezel pendant

My dilemma is - save for years for the one big honker or pick up much of the rest of the list in that same time and just wait for a windfall at some point in the future?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to revise this fun thread and see how everyone's wishlist has fulfilled/ evolved....

There are really only 3 items that I'd like, that are REALISTIC for the next couple of years:

1. Reset Holly
2. A Cartier Love bangle in WG and 4 diamonds, size 16
3. a high end sports watch (most likely a PP Aquanaut)

Other than that, I'd really like to set my newly acquired tsav, multi-coloured/ yellow diamonds and get a mate for my 1.52ct to replace the 1.55ct that I lost (for dangle earrings).

I'm locking up my CC's in the bank. Not spending anymore money, until my wishlist above has been fulfilled at least!

I find I'm wearing less and less these days. Almost never wear a pendant or necklace, unless it's a special occasion. Almost never wear pearls and hardly ever wear coloured stones (I love CS's but don't find myself wearing them very often. Hopefully, the tsav might prove to be an exception).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results