3/4 eternity ring with 0.20 stones
A very thin eternity ring
Danglies using my 0.25 stones. Considering double haloing them
Not sure what to do with my 1.2F, weighed a cushion halo ring, or pendant

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1323697096|3079741 said:
This is a fun thread! I like to see how things have been acquired over time and how the lists change. :D My realistic wish list:

Channel Set eternity band to stack under my scattered band (this one is preeeeety close)
A 5 stone ring
Bezel tennis bracelet (ideally like the one another PS'er posted last week that had originally been a necklace)

Other than that, there are only a few other things on my wish list. This list seems doable over a long period of time. :D

:D Well, I received the first item on my list last year :appl: I did a thread about it last year (I think :confused: )

My list has stayed the same somewhat, I've added/modified soooo, my new list is:

Cartier Rolling Ring - I already have a WTB thread for this, but I think I'm experiencing that "mind clean" thing where I'm wondering if I can actually buy second hand. This is a very weird feeling....

A Three or 5 stone ring - I modified this to add the possibility of a 3 stone as I think a 3 stone would look awesome w/a rolling ring. :D

Bezel tennis bracelet is still on the wish list.

I'd like to try on a Rolling Bangle as I'm not sure I'd like them or not, but :love: the multi colored gold look :D

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Circe|1339423968|3213732 said:
Thought it might be time to revive this guy again!

Circe|1323710202|3079849 said:
Ooo, I like this idea of revisiting the list on a regular basis! So, okay, first, the original list:

Circe|1285250124|2717902 said:
Hmmmmmm ... well, my next project is a ruby pendant which I'm obsessing over - does it count as a "wish" if it's already in the works? :rodent:

- pear-shaped ruby pendant, 1.11 carats, Burmese, unheated, bezeled in platinum
Done and done! Oddly enough, I wear it a lot less than I thought I would: looks like I'm less a stacking necklaces girl in my 30s than I was in my teens. It's a pity, 'cause while it took a little back and forth with the jeweler, it really turned out beautifully. Bah! Damn my fickleness - or my constancy, I suppose: as much as I wanted the ruby pendant, I just wear my bezeled pear all the time.

And after that ...

- diamond studs, 1.30 or so TCW, bezeled and milgrained
Done and done! They would up being 1.43 tcw, H SI2, courtesy of ID Jewelry, and I loves them, precious, yessssssssss.

- pear dangles, 2.5 TCW (which, practically speaking, means buying another diamond to match the one that I wear as a pendant so I can occasionally wear them as earrings instead, though I keep waffling on whether or not it will be a waste to have one of them in a box a lot of the time: practically speaking, probably not, since most people don't wear their fancy earrings 24/7, after all).
Still not king. I still like this idea, but it's receding in terms of immediacy, as I just had a baby, and, well, dangly earrings and grabby little hands seem like an iffy combination to me. But in the future. :)

- once I attain all these other laudable goals, and probably for a big anniversary, perhaps an even bigger pendant. Perhaps 2.5 or thereabouts?
Still a thing, but again, morphing a little - I've fallen in love with AVCs, and I think one would look gorgeous in a really ornate carved pendant. This may be what I'll dream of for, like, the 10th anniversary - a nice, warm, creamy AVC with strong fluor measuring around 8 mm square.

- a chunky baguette band in plat., with vertical baguettes - I love that look. For that matter, you can toss in a princess band and a bezeled marquis band.
Did I say vertical? Oops! I meant horizontal (not retrofitting, I really did!) - done twice over, as I got my 2.5 carre band for my birthday, and my 4 carat chunky emerald-cut band as an early anniversary present. Yummy - I wear these all the time. I was nervous that my ring size would change post-pregnancy, but glory and hallelujah, the pudge is slowly receeding.

And ... I think that's it, at least for the near future. I am imaginarily glutted. For some reason, things like bracelets and hoops just don't occupy my greed like pendants and earrings. :rodent:

In term of h unpredicted present - heh, I may have spoken too soon, as another of the year's purchases was my beloved platinum deco ruby line bracelet, which I adore. I also got my ears pierced a few more times, and spent 9 months dreaming idly about getting smaller studs in yellow and rose gold to follow a graduated line up from my primary 1.43 studs - well, lo and behold, the husband got them for me as baby bling. :rodent: Which is excellent, because I can wear them with the unexpected acquisition of my first Tiffany piece - an Egyptian revival yellow gold necklace set with turquoise (nice and short and strong, so I can wear it with the baby without fear). I love it when [the lack of] a plan comes together!

And for the revised future? I want:

- a nice, long, strong platinum chain for my pear: I currently wear it on a thick 20" platinum chain, but with the baby, it makes me nervous. So ... maybe twice as thick, and 24"? Am hoping to get this for my birthday.

- the aformentioned AVC pendant to wear on it alternately

- as a means of getting to the AVC of my dreams, after seeing a charm bracelet with differently shaped diamonds bezeled, I WANT one. I could start with a little AVC ... then get an asscher ... and maybe a navette ... on and on and on.

- the gorgeous shivery bib necklace of teeny-tiny bezeled rounds that I tried on at the last meet-and-greet. It's 4K for less than .75 tcw, but it's so beautiful.

- pearl drops. Big ones. Say, 14-16 mm? In a nice, rich, creamy white.

- a diamond crescent brooch already! I've been on the lookout for years, but I've yet to find one to call my very own. I saw one on eBay before I bought my earrings at 2.5 carats of big chunky old cuts, but virtuously passed it up as I was trying to maximize my earrings. Idiot! It went for less than $500, a deal I doubt I'll see again.

That's all I can think of for the moment - but we all know that's subject to change, don't we ....

The pear dangles, the AVC pendant, the bezeled diamond bracelet, the crescent brooch, and the bib necklace are all still on the list. BUT I finally got the long platinum chain, which is seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made. :rodent:

My official 5 year anniversary is coming up this year, and I'm stumped trying to figure out which piece from the list to go for - and we should add a nice watch to that list! I need to go to 47th St., and see what catches my eye ....

How about you ladies? Any alterations?

Is it time to resurrect this thread yet? I HOPE SO! I managed to spend the year acquiring jewelry it never even occurred to me I needed ... got obsessed with french cuts, got a gorgeous [french-cut] watch, a big ruby band, and now a Van Craeynest set, which was implied to be on there.

Currently on my realistic wish list:
- an AVC
- an eye-visibly fluorescent stone
(I am perfectly okay putting my hands together on these)
- graduated bezel earrings like the ones I wear now, but with old cuts. I realize this would be redundant, but the heart wants what the heart wants!
- something by SingleStone, probably one of their gorgeous horizontal bezeled bands
- still want that pretty shivery bib necklace
- still want to start a different-shapes diamond charm bracelet
- and while I don't know how realistic it is ... I want an old-cut riviera. There. I said it.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm totally cut off. I keep saying that and then pick something up but now I'm completely 10000000% CUT OFF.

However, if this is a wish list:
-SS eternity in PLAT
-Set my new pink tourmaline
-Set my old ering center

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
A 3 stone Singlestone setting for my OEC's.
We are going to move so I haven't thought too much about jewelry though.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I specifically do NOT want to buy jewellery in the next 40-50 years. Over the last two years I've bought EVERYTHING I want because I do not want to pay the prices of the future, or online taxes. Over the course of my jewellery buying adventue, I've scored some amazing bargains and shopped, where possible, in the Massachusetts tax-free weekend.

As people on PS will know, I've bought diamonds, antique brooches, pearls, opals, coloured-stone halo rings, items from Tiffany, DeBeers and Cartier, and the largest collection of DBTY the world has ever seen. (I've still got to post my new vintage-style diamond fan necklace with the aquamarine drop and my pearl and sapphire circle brooch.)

However, there are still one or two small things on my wishlist. I might decide that I can live without some of the below:

-Diamond marquise double-drop earrings from Blue Nile.
-Tiffany gold Infinity bracelet to match existing necklace.
-Tiffany gold Palm pendant.
-Some kind of gold drop earring that doesn't look too large or flashy. Decided that the Tiffany Luce earrings were not good value.
-Possibly, some blingy evening diamond earrings. I saw some at home in England that were a diamond flower with a line of diamonds hanging from it and another diamond flower at the end. I'm torn about something like this as I'm not sure where I'd ever wear them, and perhaps I should be content with the BN marquise drops.
-Possibly a diamond and sapphire princess eternity ring, although since I already have an all-diamond princess eternity, I might live without this.

After picking some of the above, I will never want for jewellery ever again.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I love reading people's wishlists!

I have a short list:
- 0.75-ish solitaire pendant (in the works thanks to the pre-loved forum)
- diamond earrings, studs or dangles not sure yet, ~1.0 ctw
- A trinity ring but I'm waiting to see if I'm just jumping on the bandwagon but they do seem like a wonderful timeless, solid piece
- something in platinum! i'm a yg girl but I'd love to have one piece of plat.

Circe - what do you mean by visibly fluorescent? SBF or Very SBF? Or something else? I have to say I love that my OEC has SBF, it really contributes to its whiteness (it's an I/J).

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
maccers|1370456785|3459554 said:
I love reading people's wishlists!

I have a short list:
- 0.75-ish solitaire pendant (in the works thanks to the pre-loved forum)
- diamond earrings, studs or dangles not sure yet, ~1.0 ctw
- A trinity ring but I'm waiting to see if I'm just jumping on the bandwagon but they do seem like a wonderful timeless, solid piece
- something in platinum! i'm a yg girl but I'd love to have one piece of plat.

Circe - what do you mean by visibly fluorescent? SBF or Very SBF? Or something else? I have to say I love that my OEC has SBF, it really contributes to its whiteness (it's an I/J).

I actually want what most people are afraid of - I want a stone where the fluorescence is so strong it causes milkiness in direct sunlight, but where the diamond looks like a normal diamond otherwise. Garry H's ring, also posted in the PS fluorescence article (https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-flourescence), is basically my Holy Grail.

milkyfluor1.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This is probably the best ever thread on PS!

I'll have:
* 2ctw plain studs in white gold/plat six claw set

* Guess I could consider jackets then, but i already have Hearts on Fire haloed earring studs in white gold which my hubbie bought me for the big birthday.

* A 3-5mm-wide tennis bracelet in rounds, something gorgeous but low-key so I can wear and enjoy on high rotation. Plat, I guess.
Now I feel myself going into crisis territory vis a vis yellow gold vs white metals.

* it would be fun to have a blue sapphire sol...you guessed it six claw tiffany style sol.... guess I could 'splash out and have a milgrained and very subtle bezel for that one...possibly

* a ruby would be good luck for a 15-year wedding anniversary, don't you think?? I do! You guess it, probably a sol.

* Maybe my engagement ring 1.6 MRB could become a 2ct oval set east-west.... if I can get one with minimal bowtie?

* Otherwise it might become a three-stone.... unlikely but possible....that would have to be an 'extravagant gesture' on a 'meaningful anniversary' for me to enjoy it, and I'm not sure I want to bump the ruby idea....

* As a final crazy 'wish', I could consider melting it all down and starting all over again with plat? In that case, pave everything? But that seems like a far-out scenario.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Re: for oranges...

rosetta|1285264646|2718134 said:
here is my barbara pendant with an OEC, for your inspiration oranges!

ooh wait, I think I might have to add another 'wish' to the list!

eeek, PS is KILLER :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We bought a new house and are doing landscaping yet I continue to try to buy jewelry whenever I can. It is a disease.

My wish list

Sapphire studs
Larger EC diamond on my RHR
Larger heart diamond on my RHR
Halo setting for my solitaire pendant
Color change garnet ring
Orange sapphire ring
EC diamond studs

ETA: I wouldn't turn down a larger diamond for my ering either. :bigsmile:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1353329720|3310008 said:
Cozystitches|1323697096|3079741 said:
This is a fun thread! I like to see how things have been acquired over time and how the lists change. :D My realistic wish list:

Channel Set eternity band to stack under my scattered band (this one is preeeeety close)
A 5 stone ring
Bezel tennis bracelet (ideally like the one another PS'er posted last week that had originally been a necklace)

Other than that, there are only a few other things on my wish list. This list seems doable over a long period of time. :D

:D Well, I received the first item on my list last year :appl: I did a thread about it last year (I think :confused: )

My list has stayed the same somewhat, I've added/modified soooo, my new list is:

Cartier Rolling Ring - I already have a WTB thread for this, but I think I'm experiencing that "mind clean" thing where I'm wondering if I can actually buy second hand. This is a very weird feeling....

A Three or 5 stone ring - I modified this to add the possibility of a 3 stone as I think a 3 stone would look awesome w/a rolling ring. :D

Bezel tennis bracelet is still on the wish list.

I'd like to try on a Rolling Bangle as I'm not sure I'd like them or not, but :love: the multi colored gold look :D

Well, my list has changed. I've come to realize that I'm more simplistic than I originally thought, so I've changed slightly here's my list:

Cartier Rolling Ring - SOOOO want this still! Am still looking at eBay and second hand, but it still a mind clean thing.
Bezel Tennis bracelet is still here....seems to be the only thing that is still here. ;-)
Bezel studs - This is new to my list after looking at everyone's beautiful babies!
Halo jackets to go w/the bezels. :D

I love the idea of a 3 or 5 stone, however it's just not practical for me, maybe if I win the lotto!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love this thread but have never shared my list. Its long but realistic as long as I'm patient. I'm sure it will evolve.

2.5+ carat old cut in Single Stone setting for 15th anniversary (just 4 years to go!)
Thin diamond (probably frenchies) eternity, thin French cut ruby eternity and thin pink diamond eternity to mix and match with new ering
Reset my sapphire ering. My dream setting would be a three stone with pear sides by Leon but so pricey
Dream half eternity band with five pointers by BGD to pair with sapphire ering
Cartier trinity for casual days
MRB eternity 15-20 pointers with super ideal cut and SBF
Cartier watch
HW Sunflower style jackets for my diamond studs
Round and or pear shaped Pearl drops for my studs
Add four additional diamonds to my DBTY
36 inch yellow gold GBTY with my gem collection
Graduated pearl choker
Baroque Tahitians 18 inch
Opal pendant
.75 yellow diamond pear in YG bezel pendant
Some kind of bracelet - diamond bangle? Single bezel EW marquise? DBTY?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rosebloom|1370519122|3460015 said:
I love this thread but have never shared my list. Its long but realistic as long as I'm patient. I'm sure it will evolve.

2.5+ carat old cut in Single Stone setting for 15th anniversary (just 4 years to go!)
Thin diamond (probably frenchies) eternity, thin French cut ruby eternity and thin pink diamond eternity to mix and match with new ering
Reset my sapphire ering. My dream setting would be a three stone with pear sides by Leon but so pricey
Cartier watch
Graduated pearl choker
Opal pendant

Okay, this is GENIUS. I never thought about doing a stack of coordinating colors ....

[drifts off, with a visionary look in her eye]

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

LaraOnline|1370491045|3459901 said:

Hah, I'm still enjoying that pendant Lara!

I got an oval 3 stone, but with a sapphire centre so I'm crossing the oval diamond off my list. All my other stones remain unset though. Sigh.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Realistic wishlist? I really don't need much:

- FLY right hand ring of some sort
- Larger diamond hoop earrings my jeweler has that I completely lust after [these would replace some similar ones I have where the diamonds are just so-so]
- pink sapphire bracelet to complete my set
- Aquamarine drop earrings
- Every day type sapphire drop earrings although I am toying with just having my current earrings split up into two separate sets.
- FY or FLY band to wear with my ER to change out with my Gabriel band

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1370531407|3460125 said:
Rosebloom|1370519122|3460015 said:

Cartier watch
Graduated pearl choker
Opal pendant

Okay, this is GENIUS. I never thought about doing a stack of coordinating colors ....

[drifts off, with a visionary look in her eye]

I'm really digging the ombré look. You're two thirds there. Buy some fabulous vintage version of this:
http://www.micropave.com/index.php/wedding-bands/wedding-bands/string-band-with-pink-diamonds.html

And post tons of pics so I can live vicariously!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
manderz|1289500485|2761825 said:
My wish list isn't too bad (compared to what it used to be :naughty: )

1) Diamond by the yard necklace (being made at the jeweler right now, should be ready in the next couple of days, I hope!!)
2) Upgrade my diamond studs. They are currently 3/4, and I'd love a pair around 1 1/2 (give or take, depending on quality) Maybe this will be my present to myself when I graduate college, in about 4 or 5 years :(
3) I wouldn't mind resetting my ering, it's a chunky setting that I do love, but I would rather have something a little more delicate, and maybe pave with a halo rather than chanel set sides. But, I will love it even if this is something that doesn't ever happen. If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind a smaller right hand ring, either a round or princess cut, with a halo and some beautiful pave.
4) Earring jackets. Just thin and cute, to add a little extra oomph!
5) An OEC bezel pendant. I would love around 3/4, but would still be totally thrilled with 1/2.

This is my original list.

All I really want at this point is a bezel pendant, 3/4 ct. round or OEC, and a princess solitare that's around the same size as my current ering, about 1ct. I'm about to graduate with my BS in a few weeks, and plan on checking one of these off my list then, and then the other when I complete my master's.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock

rosetta|1370535131|3460165 said:
LaraOnline|1370491045|3459901 said:

Hah, I'm still enjoying that pendant Lara!

I got an oval 3 stone, but with a sapphire centre so I'm crossing the oval diamond off my list. All my other stones remain unset though. Sigh.

Can you believe I'm thinking about setting a beautiful lapis bead in a ring?
The bead's been drilled though, so will have to go for the art-deco 'studded stone' look...with a teensy diamond...in a carved art-deco styled band...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1370490547|3459897 said:
This is probably the best ever thread on PS!

I'll have:
* 2ctw plain studs in white gold/plat six claw set

* Guess I could consider jackets then, but i already have Hearts on Fire haloed earring studs in white gold which my hubbie bought me for the big birthday.

* A 3-5mm-wide tennis bracelet in rounds, something gorgeous but low-key so I can wear and enjoy on high rotation. Plat, I guess.
Now I feel myself going into crisis territory vis a vis yellow gold vs white metals.

* it would be fun to have a blue sapphire sol...you guessed it six claw tiffany style sol.... guess I could 'splash out and have a milgrained and very subtle bezel for that one...possibly

* a ruby would be good luck for a 15-year wedding anniversary, don't you think?? I do! You guess it, probably a sol.

* Maybe my engagement ring 1.6 MRB could become a 2ct oval set east-west.... if I can get one with minimal bowtie?

* Otherwise it might become a three-stone.... unlikely but possible....that would have to be an 'extravagant gesture' on a 'meaningful anniversary' for me to enjoy it, and I'm not sure I want to bump the ruby idea....

* As a final crazy 'wish', I could consider melting it all down and starting all over again with plat? In that case, pave everything? But that seems like a far-out scenario.

3 stone with ruby sides?? :Up_to_something: :devil:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Oooh Dandi, you are WICKED!!

I'm the worst stick in the mud. I'm having a heart attack just thinking about a three stone vs a solitaire!!

Let alone adding in colour!!

I love your taste by the way. The jewellery you wear is lovely and suits you so well! :razz:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Lara you are such a peach, thank you! Are you still enjoying your incredible new boulder?! :bigsmile: Man I am SO jealous!! :love:

Well I have astounded myself looking at my little list on this thread, I now have everything on it! *gasp* Now what?!?! :o I'm still dyyyyyyying to see an AVC in the flesh, so I'd best pop that on the wishlist.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
the boulder has shrunk bwhahahahaha :lol: well it kind of has.... now it just looks ... normal :???:

I've decided diamonds are dumb will try to develop an interest in ....agate!

Yes! I AM doing that.

I have developed a hankering for all things silica related - carnelian is gorgeous, agates of all kinds and colours, and quartzes!

And lapis. :Up_to_something:

Hubby's gotta be happy with that!! :sun:

Back to your jewellery, I'm back to a crucial cross-ways: yellow or white metals!?
I had a strong urge to put this baby to put this baby in plat, but then decided just to get it set and take it from there.

And because my wedding jewellery is yellow gold...but I can't help feeling it was an opportunity missed.

Should I throw the whole boat over and start again in plat? But I LOVE the colour and extravagance - the celebration if you will - of the coloured stuff.

And I'm not quite (yet) up to special names for special diamonds...see I told you I was a stick-in-the-mud!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1323712977|3079873 said:
Yssie|1285319222|2719063 said:
1. saving for a 5/7 stone ring for my mum is at the top of my to-do list
2. a french cut blue or red sapphire eternity in unplated wg for an anniversary
3. 1.5-2ctw OEC studs (this is a long-term goal)
4. 8-8.5mm freshadama drops for my studs

1. I have everything together for my mum's ring, now she just needs to *decide* on a setting and I need to actually have it made...
2. Kicked the eternity off the wishlist, it'd look terrible with my graduated five-stone
3. 2.5ctw OECs are currently being set into 8-prong martini studs
4. Scrapped the drops as well, can't stomach spending on pearls since finding out that DH doesn't particularly like them

Just a year later my list is totally different:
1. For my 5stone to turn out perfectly!
2. Halo jackets for the studs - single cuts, probably, since there's no way I can convince DH to splurge on the baby OMCs I saw at DBL :rodent:
3. A bracelet to wear with my BGD cushion bracelet. A DBTY with rose cuts surrounded by *full cut* melee. I saw a flower pendant at Tiffany with rose cuts and full cuts last year and the combination is enthralling :love:

My mum's ring was done last year. She loves it, and she's so terrified of damaging it or losing it that it never leaves the safe. Despite insurance. Go figure.

Thanks to Circe, Demelza, Mayk, and Bright Ice I'm back to wanting a french cut band...

Got the studs - in their finally final settings ::) And I think they make enough of a statement by themselves so (for now at least!) I'm not looking for any jackets/drops/other embellishments.

The rose cut project morphed into a single rose cut pear charm that I adore - I still love the idea of rose cuts surrounded by full-cut melee but I don't have any ideas or drive to do anything about it.

My new wish list:

1. Cartier's Trinity bangle
2. Trio of coloured stones for my Butterflies setting
3. Bracelet of "cherry" tahitians like NacreLover's strand from PP
4. French cut band - diamond or coloured. Circe sold a ruby band earlier this year in exactly my size and I'm still kicking myself! No hurry on this though.
5. To figure out the right band to pair my new ring with
6. Navel ring using some of my existing stones... once I get it re-pierced... once I find a place I'm comfortable with - there's some scarring from when my old one got ripped out... once I resign myself to it as consolation for the fact that getting the tattoo I *really* want is never going to happen...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1372868476|3476669 said:

1. I have everything together for my mum's ring, now she just needs to *decide* on a setting and I need to actually have it made...
2. Kicked the eternity off the wishlist, it'd look terrible with my graduated five-stone
4. Scrapped the drops as well, can't stomach spending on pearls since finding out that DH doesn't particularly like them

2. Halo jackets for the studs - single cuts, probably, since there's no way I can convince DH to splurge on the baby OMCs I saw at DBL :rodent:
3. A bracelet to wear with my BGD cushion bracelet. A DBTY with rose cuts surrounded by *full cut* melee. I saw a flower pendant at Tiffany with rose cuts and full cuts last year and the combination is enthralling :love:

My mum's ring was done last year. She loves it, and she's so terrified of damaging it or losing it that it never leaves the safe. Despite insurance. Go figure.

Thanks to Circe, Demelza, Mayk, and Bright Ice I'm back to wanting a french cut band...

Got the studs - in their finally final settings ::) And I think they make enough of a statement by themselves so (for now at least!) I'm not looking for any jackets/drops/other embellishments.

The rose cut project morphed into a single rose cut pear charm that I adore - I still love the idea of rose cuts surrounded by full-cut melee but I don't have any ideas or drive to do anything about it.

My new wish list:

4. French cut band - diamond or coloured. Circe sold a ruby band earlier this year in exactly my size and I'm still kicking myself! No hurry on this though.
6. Navel ring using some of my existing stones... once I get it re-pierced... once I find a place I'm comfortable with - there's some scarring from when my old one got ripped out... once I resign myself to it as consolation for the fact that getting the tattoo I *really* want is never going to happen...

HI:

And since there is nothing listed here including "briolettes" ...I must conclude you no longer need or desire your gem....or future stones from family. :bigsmile: Hence I graciously offer to accept your existing diamond briolette...NO worries! Your anxiety over present un-wish listed briolette projects should no longer trouble you.

But what is this about a Cartier Trinity bangle???????????????? New or Estate??? Now I have taken the summer off, I have more time to check out my Estate "circuit" including my city, vacation, and online site--for bargoons, of course. Because I must have a Cartier bracelet bargoon. :saint: (and if you are looking for Estate, they do sell quickly!)

cheers--Sharon

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Can I add a non bling item?

If so, then a new shower in my master bathroom please.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1372908116|3477100 said:
Yssie|1372868476|3476669 said:

My new wish list:

HI:

And since there is nothing listed here including "briolettes" ...I must conclude you no longer need or desire your gem....or future stones from family. :bigsmile: Hence I graciously offer to accept your existing diamond briolette...NO worries! Your anxiety over present un-wish listed briolette projects should no longer trouble you.

But what is this about a Cartier Trinity bangle???????????????? New or Estate??? Now I have taken the summer off, I have more time to check out my Estate "circuit" including my city, vacation, and online site--for bargoons, of course. Because I must have a Cartier bracelet bargoon. :saint: (and if you are looking for Estate, they do sell quickly!)

cheers--Sharon

How very kind of you Sharon!! Your generosity is much appreciated :bigsmile: Unfortunately, as I would consider the little briolette a work in-progress, having already reached out to a handful of vendors for information and ideas based on your very helpful posts, I'm afraid it's been disqualified for the "wish list" designation - though I'll be sure to appropriately console it ::)

The Cartier - well, I've joined the queue, there are few things I've lusted over like I do that bangle!! They're so rare second-hand/estate though, and finding one for smaller wrists is another wrench - but OMG 10k retail for a new one is tough to swallow! So realistically it's probably on the longer end of the wish list... good things come to those who wait and all that, right?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon[/quote]

How very kind of you Sharon!! Your generosity is much appreciated :bigsmile: Unfortunately, as I would consider the little briolette a work in-progress, having already reached out to a handful of vendors for information and ideas based on your very helpful posts, I'm afraid it's been disqualified for the "wish list" designation - though I'll be sure to appropriately console it ::)

The Cartier - well, I've joined the queue, there are few things I've lusted over like I do that bangle!! They're so rare second-hand/estate though, and finding one for smaller wrists is another wrench - but OMG 10k retail for a new one is tough to swallow! So realistically it's probably on the longer end of the wish list... good things come to those who wait and all that, right?[/quote]

HI Yssie:

Oh, think nothing of it! It would be a pleasure to help!

Speaking of Cartier--read this and weep. In my endless days of searching, I have never found a bracelet--nevermind "set"--sell so inexpensively. The circumference is too large to be sure...but that isn't the point!

http://dupuis.ca/Item.jsp?Item_Id=22242

An Estate vendor in town had one--but ended up melting it--since it had a "dent" in it and no one wanted it apparently....too bad this was just before my Cartier trinity bangle search began....

First Dibs always has a decent selection--but prices are all over the map and the "well" priced ones get snapped up rather quickly....it is fun to watch tho...

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

The Cartier - well, I've joined the queue, there are few things I've lusted over like I do that bangle!! They're so rare second-hand/estate though, and finding one for smaller wrists is another wrench - but OMG 10k retail for a new one is tough to swallow! So realistically it's probably on the longer end of the wish list... good things come to those who wait and all that, right?

HI Yssie:

Oh, think nothing of it! It would be a pleasure to help!

Speaking of Cartier--read this and weep. In my endless days of searching, I have never found a bracelet--nevermind "set"--sell so inexpensively. The circumference is too large to be sure...but that isn't the point!

http://dupuis.ca/Item.jsp?Item_Id=22242

An Estate vendor in town had one--but ended up melting it--since it had a "dent" in it and no one wanted it apparently....too bad this was just before my Cartier trinity bangle search began....

First Dibs always has a decent selection--but prices are all over the map and the "well" priced ones get snapped up rather quickly....it is fun to watch tho...

cheers--Sharon

Sharon - Oh my goodness. I am weeping. And that was Spring of this year!? I'm not sure if that makes me more hopeful or hopeless!

And now I'm reading the second part of your post, and if I wasn't already weeping I certainly would be now - he MELTED it? Oh my goodness!!

How long have you been thinking about this bangle? I'm in no hurry and it has been interesting to see how they're being priced and what they're selling for - 7-8k seems to be the going rate...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That Trinity set was a steal indeed!

I read through the thread because I had hoped I had posted in it before and wanted to see what my wishlist was then! But apparently I missed this one!

Realistically for the remainder of this year:

1) setting for my 2.19 AVR (probably Van Craeynest)

2) still want to reset my family .80 diamond but haven't totally figured that out

3) need to get a colored stone set in my last Beaudry RHR setting.

After that, I want a french cut band made by Victor, an AVC in a Singlestone setting, misc. designer pieces I can pick up second hand, AVR earrings, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results