shape
carat
color
clarity

Very sick kitty.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy,

Lots of dust and prayers for your kitty.

Kroshka

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Gypsy. May you and your husband find peace in the coming weeks. I'll be thinking of you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1409920525|3745326 said:
She's gone.

Again, my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to you all for your dust, prayers, love and support. My husband too.

Oh, no. Gypsy... I was refreshing before heading off to work hoping to read something heartening... but I think I'm going to be late today. She went downhill so quickly - I'm so, so, so very sorry ;(

I'm so sorry she's gone, and at the same time I'm glad you didn't have to make that decision, and - oh, I hope you don't regret keeping that last bit of hope alive until the end because it was borne of love - I know how dearly you love your cats and I'm so glad she found your home to claim as hers...

Ugh. I almost asked if you're going to be okay today, but that's just idiotic! I'll be thinking of you and your DH :(sad
A very big ::HUG::, love.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweetie...my heart just breaks for you. :(( I'm so so sorry about Hally. But please, don't beat yourself up with the should have/could haves....Guilt has a way of creeping in during times of grief. You were an awesome mom to Hally and she knows that. She knows that she was loved unconditionally and that you did everything you could for her. Cherish the memories. They will help you heal. And if you ever need to talk, well, you know where to find me. Much love to you and your DH.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Gypsy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :((

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry for you and your family, Gypsy. You are in my thoughts today and throughout your journey through this period of grieving.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
(hugs) So sad to hear that. I started to cry when I read your post. She's at peace now, and you tried your best and I'm sure that she knew you love her. Bodies just wear out and then nothing more can be done. Remember that Hally wouldn't want you and your husband to feel miserable. She has passed on, and she would send you her love and wish you much happiness.

What I did when I lost my Spanky cat was I immediately started writing down all my memories of him, and for the next few weeks afterward, I'd just jot down memories as they came back to me. It helped me through the grieving and now I have a nice written remembrance of him.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy I am so sorry to hear that your cat Hally is not doing well. I will say a prayer for you and her. These are our children so I know how much you must be hurting. I am so sorry for your loss. :(( XXXOOO

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your husband today. :((

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this while catching up this week, first week back to school. Before kids, I was a cat mom, still am. Many hugs and good vibes of peace to you and your DH during this difficult time.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry- how awful. Dust for strength and for healing your heart. Just reading this thread one can see what an amazing human you were to your sweet Hally. So sorry she's gone.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!! Really sorry! My kids say I love my pets more than I do them - not true, but close.....................

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Gypsy, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. My heartfelt condolences go out to you.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. ;( ;( ;( ;(

My heart goes out to you right now, I just lost a really special kitty a couple months ago. Your girl is sitting with a super smart calico right now, they're out of pain and waiting for us.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gypsy, I'm so so sorry sweetie. My thoughts are with you and your hubby.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry Gypsy.. Her little personality shone through your AV. Always has been one of my favorites. You gave her an amazing kitty life with lots of love.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. She was lucky to belong to someone who cared and loved her so much. :saint:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*hugs*

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry for your loss, gypsy. It's so darn hard losing a pet because they become members of our families:(

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy, I am so, so sorry. I just saw your thread. I can't even imagine what you and John are going thru right now. Please know in your heart and head that you were an excellent mom to Hally. All pets would be so lucky to be loved and cared for the way Hally was. It came thru in every post you talked about her in. Hally knew she was loved and you did absolutely everything you possibly could to give her a fighting chance. Please be kind to yourself.

I know nothing I could possibly say can take away the pain your feeling right now but please know my heart is breaking for you.
I will be here to support you anyway I can. I'm sitting hear crying with you now. Please, please let me know what I can do to help you. I'm so sorry honey. Hugs

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry about Hally, Gypsy. I've seen her beautiful avatar pic for the last 2 years as you helped me and others on this forum. I always thought she had the cutest little kitty face. Prayers your way for you and your hubby.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy.. so sorry to read the sad news about your kitty, Hally. It's the worst to lose a beloved furry friend. You took wonderful care of her and I am sure she knew that. Things can just change so suddenly, and that sucks. Virtual hugs to you and your DH.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry, Gypsy. I just saw this and scrolled frantically through the comments hoping to see news of a rebound. I am sorry to see that was not the case. Hally had a fantastic life with you and knew she was loved.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's gone.

Again, my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to you all for your dust, prayers, love and support. My husband too.

Oh, no, Gypsy, I am so so sorry. :(sad

ETA: I just went back to the World Cat Day thread I wanted to see Hally but I don't know who she is in the picture with your husband on the couch... :(( I hope if and when you feel up to it you can say it so I can look at her. :((

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry that you lost her.
;(

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't find this thread until it was too late to send dust for Hally's recovery, but I know that my dust was not going to be a deciding factor in your sweetheart's life, Gypsy. I am so sorry. It hurts so, so much to lose a beloved furry member of the family.

Big hugs,
Deb

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so.. so sorry Gypsy. ;(

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Awww, I am so sorry for your loss. She had a wonderful life with her human family. Now she's off to kitty heaven. (((hugs)))

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy...

I am so, so sad and sorry for the loss of your sweet cat. Big hugs.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
She's gone.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(( . As you said, "She's my little girl".

As pet owners, we try to do everything right even though it might cost us our last dime. Then, we could say to our conscience: I really did everything I could and spent $$$ doing it.

No matter what you say to yourself and can prove to others, you still think that.....maybe if I hadn't gone away when I knew she was so sick, but really our pets' health can decline much more quickly than our own.

Take whatever time you need to mourn your loss. Everything else can wait.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results