shape
carat
color
clarity

Very sick kitty.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CJ2008, Gypsy's avatar is the sweet baby Hally. How could you not love that little face?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I am so sorry about your sweet kitty. My heart breaks for you and your loss. Sending gentle hugs to you and much love.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1409936916|3745496 said:
Hi CJ2008, Gypsy's avatar is the sweet baby Hally. How could you not love that little face?

Oh, thanks for letting me know, Callie...

Gypsy may have told me that before...

She's beautiful...

(ETA I see she had mentioned it in the post, too...I totally scrolled down right away to see how she was doing...so missed that detail)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, so sorry to hear this news... :(sad ..BIG HUGS

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, biggest hugs outgoing to you my friend. I am here if you need anything.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Gypsy. I'm sure that your sweet kitty knew and felt your love in spite of the turmoil of the last few hours, and I know that love will outlast her physical life. Hugs to you and John.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Gypsy, I've been crying through all these posts.
First, your heart is broken, and for that I am so very sorry. We love our fur babies hard don't we.
But, you are so blessed with all these people who care and love you, and walk this journey with you. :wavey:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy,
I could just cry. I adore that little kitty's face in your avatar.
So, so sorry. All of us animal lovers understand your loss.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry Gypsy!
You are an excellent cat mom and you did everything you could.
Big hugs!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please be kind to yourself. She loved you and she knew she is loved. You did EVERYTHING you could have.

Sending you big hugs.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Gypsy. It's so hard to lose them.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear about Hally... As another cat mom, my heart breaks for you. :blackeye: Many thoughts and prayers for you and your husband. ::)

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gypsy -

I'm so sorry to hear about Hallie. Losing such a loved member of the family is hard. She was as lucky to have you in her life as you were to have her in yours.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs, hugs, hugs Gypsy. The heart heals but never forgets and your memories of Hally will always keep her close. RIP sweet kitty.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much. I am reading and re-reading your words and they are a balm. Honestly, we're both just devastated. I feel hollow inside. And there is just pain. Lots of pain. I would have taken her sickness into my own body and given her my health, all of it, if I could have. I see her everywhere in this apartment, and knowing that I'll never see her again on her box, or any of her normal perches is just tearing me up. I know there is a normal grieving process and I've lost people before. But she was my little girl. And I've never lost a kid, not like this. And for me my cats are my kids.

Your words very sincerely are a balm. And I thank you from the bottom of my broken heart for them. Much love and appreciation to you all.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My little girl. She was a daddy cat. But I know she loved me too. And goodness knows I love her.

10464265_10153147712054829_5755058754814329953_n.jpg

10461465_10153147713374829_1998144999370809332_n.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was beautiful and I'm sure the loss is staggering. Saying we're sorry doesn't seem like enough but know it is sincere and heartfelt. Hugs to you and your husband.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty she was! :love: I understand about her being your little girl. I felt the same way about EQ. There literally felt like a piece of my heart was ripped out when she passed. :((

The pain and heartbreak is staggering and will take time to pass. Please be kind to yourself during this process. PS'ers were awesome during my grief and we will be there to help you through yours as well. {{{HUGS}}}

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gypsy, I am sooooo sorry!!! I know how much your cats mean to you! I lost a beautiful calico kitten that we had a few weeks due to an unexpected reaction to treatment for ear mites. It happened so quick and she died so quick...it was devasting! Thank goodness her brother didn't have the same reaction so he is still with is 14 years later. We had to make the "decision" with Tweeter this year and that sucked too. I totally understand how you feel and the "what ifs". The pain will subside but I know that doesn't help now. I am thinking about you though and Hally!!! May she pounce in peace in cat heaven!!!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and I just saw your pictures just posted
and have seen Hally in your avatar. She's beautiful!!! Ugh...sorry again!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww what sweet pictures.

The pain of losing a beloved family member is horrible and indescribable. My heart goes out to you and your dh. Nothing but time can make the pain tolerable but of course you will always miss her. Though with time you will be able to think of her with more happiness and happy memories than sadness.

This poem always makes me feel a bit better when I think about my beloved furry family members who are gone. I still miss them but this poem brings me some comfort.

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Hugs to you and your dh Gypsy.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so glad you posted those pictures...my goodness what a sweet and beautiful girl... :((

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
So sorry for the loss of your kitty. Hugs. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet and your other cats are going to be upset. Love and comfort them. They will comfort you.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Oh grief Gypsy I'm so sorry this has happened, unexpectedly suddenly before you were ready. The picture of John holding kitty and kitty looking up at him is one of the most poignant pics I've seen. KItty knew love and happiness in this life and that's really the most precious thing there is.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy my heart sank when I read your update :( I'm so sorry, so so so sorry. Big hugs.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy,
Just read this sad thread and am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, as I have been through the same with my darling kitty.
I know that your heart is breaking and you are just sad and empty.

All I did was cry. I couldn't even go into stores because if I saw anything related to a cat, I couldn't take it.
It has been 16 years, and I still think and talk about Tashi with my family. We remember the funny, adorable, and fantastic times we had with him. He is always in our hearts.

You were a great mommy to your kitty. You did all you could do. Don't keep beating yourself up. It wasn't your fault.
It's hard to believe now, but it will get better.
Love,
Barb

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh dear, I'm so sorry Gypsy--she had all your love, what a great gift. Hugs all around.
sarahb

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry. If there is anything any of us can do for you let us know. I lost a Tonk called Arkie 4 years ago to stones in the tubes that come out of the kidneys - he was the surrogate child before I had my son, and I don't think I have loved any pet before or since (I love them all of course) quite as much as I did him, we had a human/animal bond that I can't explain to most people - so I really feel your pain.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy, I am so, so sorry for your loss. May you find a few moments of peace, however fleeting, to help you through this. My heart goes out to you and your DH.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results