shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Got it! I'm going to by a Valentine's Day card that is for dads. And I'll sign it

Love,

B & Tuckenzie (coming 10/20/14)

(Tuckenzie isthe hybrid of our boy and girl name.)

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

That is cute though, I'm sure he'll love it :)

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Yay Amc!!! I had a feeling this was your month!! Congratulations!!:)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats amc!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Hooray, amc!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

AMC, have fun sharing the news with your hubby today! I think your idea is very sweet!

My chart this AM- shared with a bit of skepticism re: its accuracy, b/c my sleep was restless. Every day I expect my temp to drop, drop,drop but it keeps going up, up, up. Not sure when I should test.

_282.png

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PPM- 2 more days and I'd test. Well, actually, I would have tested today, but seeing how I apparently don't get BFPs before 9dpo I'm going with 9dpo. Chart looks great!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I woke up more than one last night. Checking to see if it was time to FRER again. I was a little anxious this morning because my FRER didn't appear much darker than yesterday's. Once I actually looked at yesterday's pic I realized it is darker. I used my last digi and got a positive! Blood draw at 9am.

Yesterday's test on top.

image-51601905.jpg

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations AMC! I also saw something in that first test but after last month didn't want to get your hopes up unless I was sure! So glad the RE wasn't necessary! See you soon over at JBP!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Holy mother of ovulation pain! I've been having waves of pain on my lower right side since after lunch. It comes and goes, but almost stops me in my tracks. I don't think I've ever had that before, or wasn't paying enough attention, but it seems like it'd be really hard to miss. Maybe I just thought it was gas, haha. CD15 today - LH sticks starting to darken, but still not as dark as the control line. Will test again tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
S&I, yay for O pain!

Just got my beta back- 19, which was about what I expected. FRERs are getting darker!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

AMC, great beta for so early! Hope it doubles appropriately by Monday. Loved your V-day gift to your DH! My temp didn't go up this morning, but my LH already started fading out this morning, so hopefully temp will go up tomorrow unless my body decided not to O after all.

PPM, how was your temp today?

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

So this happened today at 8 dpo...

_14955.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

PPM, I see a line from my phone! I knew your chart was looking pretty awesome! Congrats mama!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I see a line! Yay! Congrats ppm!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks ladies!!

Getting darker!

_14980.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PPM, yay!! Congrats!!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I see it too, congrats PPM! :) :appl:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Alright MP and MRK, it's gotta be our month, there's definitely something in the water!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

random_thought|1392571712|3616357 said:
Alright MP and MRK, it's gotta be our month, there's definitely something in the water!!

Fingers crossed for all four of you ladies currently TTC.

AMC- tell us about your hubby's response/reaction to the Valentines card!

I'm not sure when/how to tell DH. I think I might wait 'til St. Patty's day... it's the day we met, actually :love: ... but I'm not sure if I can keep it a secret that long. I'll be around 8 weeks then, so it'd still be early, and hopefully I'll be past the highest-risk for a m/c point. Right now I'm just hoping this STICKS and I don't have another CP :sick:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PPM- it took him a second to realize what was going on. He looked up at me with a very surprised/shocked/happy face. I could tell he was very relieved that we don't have to go through treatment. He's been really cute, though. We have some stressful things going on and he keeps reminding me not to stress.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

PilsnPinkysMom|1392575074|3616388 said:
Right now I'm just hoping this STICKS and I don't have another CP :sick:

561491302_948202.gif

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

PPM - amazing! Have everything crossed for you, so happy to be going through pregnancy #2 with you as well x

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations, AMC and PPM!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations, PPM! Best wishes for a sticky little bean!

Random, best wishes to you. I'm probably taking a bit of time off until I see the RE, which will not be until April unless there is a cancellation before that. If you ever feel like it, you should hope on over to the TTC for 6 months thread.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Well, I'm back. I'm currently going through a miscarriage, just shy of the 6 week mark. Luckily, my beta has dropped substantially in the past couple of days, so hopefully my cycle will be back to normal in no time. Sad to be back here but VERY relieved to have some resolution after a couple of rocky weeks.

:wavey:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1393628975|3624964 said:
Well, I'm back. I'm currently going through a miscarriage, just shy of the 6 week mark. Luckily, my beta has dropped substantially in the past couple of days, so hopefully my cycle will be back to normal in no time. Sad to be back here but VERY relieved to have some resolution after a couple of rocky weeks.

I'm so sorry to hear this amc *big hugs*

On the brightside, I've heard of many many people who were able to get pregnant immediately following a miscarriage.

"Women who conceive within six months of a miscarriage instead of waiting up to a year reduce their risk of another miscarriage by one-third, and they also increase their chances of a healthy and successful pregnancy, according to the study, which appears in the journal BMJ."

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Hi ladies, looks like I'll be back here again. Assuming things go well this Weds, I'll wait for my cycle again and DH and I will start trying, again.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1393699903|3625328 said:
amc80|1393628975|3624964 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this amc *big hugs*

On the brightside, I've heard of many many people who were able to get pregnant immediately following a miscarriage.

"Women who conceive within six months of a miscarriage instead of waiting up to a year reduce their risk of another miscarriage by one-third, and they also increase their chances of a healthy and successful pregnancy, according to the study, which appears in the journal BMJ."

That's an interesting quote! I had a chemical pregnancy the month before I got pregnant with B, so maybe there's something to it.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

lliang_chi|1393873732|3626561 said:
Hi ladies, looks like I'll be back here again. Assuming things go well this Weds, I'll wait for my cycle again and DH and I will start trying, again.

I'm so sorry to hear this :( *hugs*

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

*throws her hands up in the air*
That's it, I give up!

chartgraph_3.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results