color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:04:07 PM
Author: misskitty
Hi again, ladies!

All that buffalo talk makes me want to whip up a batch of buffalo sauce. I don''t even know what I''d put it on, because there isn''t anything thawed in our fridge, but I guess I could make dipping sauce for fries? Is that awesome or gross?

Lilac, definitely push those fluids. Gatorade sometimes perks me up when I get that kind of feeling.
Awesome.
31.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:00:09 PM
Author: elledizzy5

It''s funny... I''ve always been simple jewelry kind of girl, and I keep falling more and more in love with different styles.. particularly pave!

My FI didn''t like the pave band with my e-ring either. I decided against it because my diamond is a J, and the pave stones are generally a whiter color, and I didn''t want to make the center stone more yellow looking.

I LOVE that Leon... B. It''s really gorgeous! What are you thinking for a w-band?
I love simple too. And I thought I wanted the classic leon 4-prong...which I think I do...but I just keep going back to the pave. My wedding band, naturally, I want more diamonds. We haven''t been to look really, so I''m not sure. But something along the lines of what you have.

I will say though, I love how the diamond pops from a simple setting, so I''ll likely stay simple.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:04:47 PM

Hi again, ladies!

All that buffalo talk makes me want to whip up a batch of buffalo sauce. I don''t even know what I''d put it on, because there isn''t anything thawed in our fridge, but I guess I could make dipping sauce for fries? Is that awesome or gross?

Lilac, definitely push those fluids. Gatorade sometimes perks me up when I get that kind of feeling.
Awesome.
31.gif
awesome
36.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i knew there was a reason i stopped drinking coffee. last time i did i had this "great" idea to create "can i haz snausages.com"

and today i just want to run around and walk up to random people and say "cheeseburger" and walk away. my brain and coffee is a very, very bad combination.

also, it just occurred to me that snuggies are the hospital gowns for the comfortable old wizards.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Good, because the fries are in the oven now
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:06:14 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 7/14/2009 3:00:09 PM

It''s funny... I''ve always been simple jewelry kind of girl, and I keep falling more and more in love with different styles.. particularly pave!

My FI didn''t like the pave band with my e-ring either. I decided against it because my diamond is a J, and the pave stones are generally a whiter color, and I didn''t want to make the center stone more yellow looking.

I LOVE that Leon... B. It''s really gorgeous! What are you thinking for a w-band?
I love simple too. And I thought I wanted the classic leon 4-prong...which I think I do...but I just keep going back to the pave. My wedding band, naturally, I want more diamonds. We haven''t been to look really, so I''m not sure. But something along the lines of what you have.

I will say though, I love how the diamond pops from a simple setting, so I''ll likely stay simple.
Have you shown FI the pave on your finger? Sometimes that sells them. When I told FI I wanted a pave eternity w-band, he was like ''Uhh... really?" I put it on, and he loved it.

I do love how my diamond pops. Sometimes it startles me.
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:07:54 PM
Author: Squirrly
i knew there was a reason i stopped drinking coffee. last time i did i had this ''great'' idea to create ''can i haz snausages.com''

and today i just want to run around and walk up to random people and say ''cheeseburger'' and walk away. my brain and coffee is a very, very bad combination.

also, it just occurred to me that snuggies are the hospital gowns for the comfortable old wizards.
Glad I never started the coffee addiction thing.

And LOL to your snuggie comment.

FI got drunk at a bachelor party once and bought a domain name (Yes, most guys get drunk at bach parties and dry hump a stripper. FI buys domain names!
20.gif
)

Anywho.. he bought thunderF&&&s.com
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

It now has a picture of the poop cake we made posted on it.
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:36:43 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 2:33:26 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
haha the Snuggie! I don''t get those things. I mean I understand the concept but it''s completely open in the back. So it sort of defeats the purpose.

Eating lunch right now. I was so hungry! Made salads last night with this pasta stuff but I didn''t eat much of the pasta because it taste like dirt to me. I think it was the spinach in it
14.gif
did you wash the spinach? I wash/rinse it 3 or 4 times because it can be really gritty. I''m OCD about washing veggies...HATE finding sand or dirt in my food.

I love spinach
18.gif
No I didn''t because it was a packaged pasta thing that had spinach in it.

I miss you Bia! I feel disconnected from you as of late.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:12:13 PM

FI got drunk at a bachelor party once and bought a domain name (Yes, most guys get drunk at bach parties and dry hump a stripper. FI buys domain names!
20.gif
)

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

9.gif
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaahahahaha

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love it!

princesss

Ideal_Rock

Date: 7/14/2009 3:07:54 PM
Author: Squirrly
i knew there was a reason i stopped drinking coffee. last time i did i had this ''great'' idea to create ''can i haz snausages.com''

and today i just want to run around and walk up to random people and say ''cheeseburger'' and walk away. my brain and coffee is a very, very bad combination.

Glad I never started the coffee addiction thing.

And LOL to your snuggie comment.

20.gif
)

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

9.gif
It is safe to say that I love your FI.

That is all.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t had a lot with salt but I had some mozzarella cheese for lunch (does that have any salt? it tastes like it does). I''m laying here with my feet up watching TV and relaxing on PS. I''m sure DH would love that I sit at home and do this while he goes to work every day
3.gif
. I''m supposed to be cleaning my apartment but I''m waiting till I feel less dizzy!

elle - that cake is both gross/disgusting and hysterical/creative.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

20.gif
)
haha that is hilarious!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:14:23 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 2:36:43 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 2:33:26 PM
haha the Snuggie! I don''t get those things. I mean I understand the concept but it''s completely open in the back. So it sort of defeats the purpose.

Eating lunch right now. I was so hungry! Made salads last night with this pasta stuff but I didn''t eat much of the pasta because it taste like dirt to me. I think it was the spinach in it
14.gif
did you wash the spinach? I wash/rinse it 3 or 4 times because it can be really gritty. I''m OCD about washing veggies...HATE finding sand or dirt in my food.

I love spinach
18.gif
No I didn''t because it was a packaged pasta thing that had spinach in it.

I miss you Bia! I feel disconnected from you as of late.
I''m here Dream. Disconnected how?

I haven''t been posting as much being busy at work (although today I''m posting like mad) but I''m here.
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahahaha.... I will have to tell FI that you are all amused with his antics.
2.gif

You have no idea how proud he was of that domain name. Really. You don''t.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:07:18 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:04:47 PM

Hi again, ladies!

Awesome.
31.gif
awesome
36.gif
awesome, and i dont even like buffalo sauce. and i also loooove gatorade.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:19:42 PM
Author: Lilac
I haven''t had a lot with salt but I had some mozzarella cheese for lunch (does that have any salt? it tastes like it does). I''m laying here with my feet up watching TV and relaxing on PS. I''m sure DH would love that I sit at home and do this while he goes to work every day
3.gif
. I''m supposed to be cleaning my apartment but I''m waiting till I feel less dizzy!

We worked hard on that cake.
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
3.gif
You lucky girl you! I didn''t sleep well last night (again) and I''d love to be home right now watching tv!!! My soap starts in 40 minutes. I just have to watch it recorded

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:20:35 PM
I''m here Dream. Disconnected how?

I haven''t been posting as much being busy at work (although today I''m posting like mad) but I''m here.
1.gif
I know your here! We''ve just missed each other a lot lately. And I love my boba Bia
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:21:23 PM

3.gif

9.gif
Are you considering it for a grooms cake? Do they do groom''s cakes in Michigan? I don''t even know if they do them here?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:20:30 PM

20.gif
)
haha that is hilarious!
He is a hard core nerd.

I told him that I told you guys just now.

He said "Did you mention to them that I remembered to use my 20% off coupon from GoDaddy?"

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:22:48 PM

3.gif

9.gif
Are you considering it for a grooms cake? Do they do groom''s cakes in Michigan? I don''t even know if they do them here?
LOL... you seemed quite confused in that post.

I don''t know. I''ve never seen one here...

We won''t have one because that''s just more money. Besides, I don''t know if we could replicate that masterpiece.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:22:56 PM
He said ''Did you mention to them that I remembered to use my 20% off coupon from GoDaddy?''
haha! Totally S. He loves coupons. He''s a coupon dork. Too bad I don''t live there or you don''t live here. We could all hang out. It would be awesome.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t really understand grooms cakes. What is that all about? If I did that, I''d do a grooms ''pie'' cause he loves pie more than cake!

Bia

Ideal_Rock

20.gif
)
haha that is hilarious!
He is a hard core nerd.

He said ''Did you mention to them that I remembered to use my 20% off coupon from GoDaddy?''
Wow, he is a n.e.r.d if he gets promotions from Godaddy.

I see now why you are so in love
30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:24:01 PM

3.gif

9.gif

We won''t have one because that''s just more money. Besides, I don''t know if we could replicate that masterpiece.
I was going to add an eta saying the very same thing - too busy trying to keep up with all of these funny posts!

I confused myself after the thought occured to me. I see grooms cakes all the time here on PS, but then I thought, ''I''ve never been to a wedding where there WAS a grooms cake...''

LOL Forget it!
11.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock

20.gif
)
haha that is hilarious!

He is a hard core nerd.

AWESOME. I love it.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:20:37 PM
hahahaha.... I will have to tell FI that you are all amused with his antics.
2.gif

You have no idea how proud he was of that domain name. Really. You don''t.
its totally a winner

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:27:11 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:24:01 PM

3.gif

9.gif

I was going to add an eta saying the very same thing - too busy trying to keep up with all of these funny posts!

I confused myself after the thought occured to me. I see grooms cakes all the time here on PS, but then I thought, ''I''ve never been to a wedding where there WAS a grooms cake...''

LOL Forget it!
11.gif
LOL. I get it. It was a stream of consciousness post. I do those.

I thought it was cute.
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:24:22 PM

haha! Totally S. He loves coupons. He''s a coupon dork. Too bad I don''t live there or you don''t live here. We could all hang out. It would be awesome.
Maybe one day there will be a US PS GTG in Las Vegas.
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:25:03 PM

I don''t really understand grooms cakes. What is that all about? If I did that, I''d do a grooms ''pie'' cause he loves pie more than cake!
We''re doing a groom''s pie. Banana cream. FI doesn''t like cake...what a weirdo.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results