Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Forget the ring, her dog is so cute.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 8:57:45 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Come to colored stones to see the most ghastly celebrity ring that was ever created.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-ring-mariah-should-have-gotten-quiz.145470/
I don''t know TL....your post just rubbed me the wrong way. No offense to you, but just because you don''t like it doesn''t make it "ghastly".
While I might have set it differently, I can still appreciate it as a nice ring. A natural pink diamond of that size deserves more respect IMO.
Just my .02
28.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iluvcarats,
Please beat me to death with a wet noodle for posting the wrong thread. That is a GORGEOUS pink diamond ring and I'm so embarrassed if anyone thought I thought that was ghastly. This is the thread I'm talking about. I'm sooooo sorry. I'm actually kind of laughing at your comments because I can appreciate how stupid I must have sounded by posting that pink diamond as "ghastly." OMG!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-missed-mariah-careys-ring-pop-pics.145342/

and just to make sure no one clicks on the wrong link again, here's the photo of the ring. It's a copy of a ring pop.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I don't get this piece at all.

mariahring.jpg

CushionCutie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! a longtime lurker here! It took me 4 days to go through all of the 214 pages in this thread but sooo worth it! I''m designing my wedding ring and this thread has given me tons of ideas! So thanks!
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2010 10:41:08 PM
Iluvcarats,

Please beat me to death with a wet noodle for posting the wrong thread. That is a GORGEOUS pink diamond ring and I''m so embarrassed if anyone thought I thought that was ghastly. This is the thread I''m talking about. I''m sooooo sorry.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-missed-mariah-careys-ring-pop-pics.145342/

and just to make sure no one clicks on the wrong link again, here''s the photo of the ring. It''s a copy of a ring pop.

I''m sorry if I offended anyone, but I don''t get this piece at all.

mariahring.jpg

Haha. No worries.

hmmmm...for that ring I will choose the adjectives "different" and ummm "substantial"?
2.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2010 10:48:06 PM
Author: iluvcarats
Date: 6/26/2010 10:41:08 PM

Iluvcarats,

Please beat me to death with a wet noodle for posting the wrong thread. That is a GORGEOUS pink diamond ring and I''m so embarrassed if anyone thought I thought that was ghastly. This is the thread I''m talking about. I''m sooooo sorry.

and just to make sure no one clicks on the wrong link again, here''s the photo of the ring. It''s a copy of a ring pop.

I''m sorry if I offended anyone, but I don''t get this piece at all.

mariahring.jpg

Haha. No worries.

hmmmm...for that ring I will choose the adjectives ''different'' and ummm ''substantial''?
2.gif

Geez, that pink "ring" looks like it should open up and a space ship will fly out...................

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Can anyone find stats on country singer Miranda Lambert''s e-ring? It is a round with two half-moon sides set on a band of diamonds in platinum.

Thanks for the help!

Miranda Lambert e-ring.jpg

JCarla

Rough_Rock
This is a picture of Kelly Pickler''s ring.

Kelly.jpg

JCarla

Rough_Rock
Ya you''re right. I found that picture on her twitter page but it was taken two months ago! She only got engaged a week ago. Doesn''t add up! Thanks blingdiva!

Date: 6/28/2010 9:13:55 AM
Author: iluvcarats
Date: 6/28/2010 8:40:27 AM

Author: JCarla

This is a picture of Kelly Pickler''s ring.

I found this one.
33.gif
LOL

What a mystery! I did a little research and found this ring (same as the one iluvcarats spotted). I''m inclined to believe this may be her real E-ring because it was in People StyleWatch, and they *usually* get their facts straight. What do you guys think?

kellie-pickler_people_stylewatch.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe she got a look at Carrie Underwood''s and wanted something a lot bigger?
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 3:33:56 PM
Author: Harleigh
Can anyone find stats on country singer Miranda Lambert''s e-ring? It is a round with two half-moon sides set on a band of diamonds in platinum.

Thanks for the help!
This really looks like a cushion to me...

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
is megan's an emerald halo? anyone have a better pic?

nysweetheart21 said:

Oooo..I am in love with Carrie Underwood's wb! I only wish the images were a little clearer. Do you think the band is platinum with tiny pave diamonds across the top? Does anyone know where she got it?

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen that show the Real L Word on Showtime?? One of the couples, Jill and Nikki have seemingly matching engagement rings. So far I have only been able to find one picture of them. I'd really like to know more about them, they are HUGE and STUNNING. I think they are pear-shaped yellow diamonds. This is the only image I could find so far. jillnikkirings.jpg

Also in this youtube video there is an okay shot of one of the rings at 1:25-1:50 and an AMAZING shot at 2:29. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGnEWuw2U4 Watch it in full screen if you can. These rings are truly stunning and very blingy.

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
magickingdomprincess said:
nysweetheart21 said:

Oooo..I am in love with Carrie Underwood's wb! I only wish the images were a little clearer. Do you think the band is platinum with tiny pave diamonds across the top? Does anyone know where she got it?

I wish I could find a clearer picture, I am trying. I am pretty sure that it is pave diamonds and platinum. I love it too and her ERing as well.

Not sure if I categorize her as a 'celebrity,' but I found some pics of Bristol Palin's new engagement ring. Looks like a 1-carat Princess to me. What do you think?

First a pic of her old e-ring from Levi:

Bristol_Palin_e-ring.jpg

Bristol_Levi_US_Weekly_cover.jpg

Bristol_and_Levi.jpg

Here are some photos I found today while searching around. Some are new, some are kind of older, but I have not seen them before. I hope you enjoy!

Carrie_Underwood5.jpg

Kelly_Osborne.jpg

Scarlett_Johansson_set.jpg

Gwenyth_Paltrow1.jpg

Not sure if this is Megan Fox's new set, or if this photo is her old engagement ring. Does anyone know?

Megan_Fox3.jpg

Jessica Alba's set up close. I'm not sure if it's the flash, but it looks like some of her bands are yellow gold and I thought they were a white metal. Her thin bands remind me of bands I've seen on Catherine Zeta-Jones, Courtney Cox, and other celebs. They are so slim and sparkly! Does anyone know where to get bands like this?

Jessica_Alba_set.jpg

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
magickingdomprincess said:
Jessica Alba's set up close. I'm not sure if it's the flash, but it looks like some of her bands are yellow gold and I thought they were a white metal. Her thin bands remind me of bands I've seen on Catherine Zeta-Jones, Courtney Cox, and other celebs. They are so slim and sparkly! Does anyone know where to get bands like this?

Kind of looks like a totally different set. lol.

lid1yqe

Rough_Rock
Megan Fox wedding ring

megan fox wedding ring.jpg

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any close up pictures of Kris Jenners (aka Mamma Kardashian) wedding set?

All that google is coming up with are photos of Khloe's engagement ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results