shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Camilla at Sandringham. The royals traditionally go to church on Christmas morning and that is where these pictures were taken. Camilla wore this lovely pair of panises brooches. None of the other royals wore any jewelry of note unfortunately.
8.gif
But the York girls were there and it was nice to see pictures of them.

camilla12-26-2007.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Camilla with the pansy brooches.

camilla12-26-2007a.jpg

tracytang983

Rough_Rock
wow ,i love this Earring so much !

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Why is it that Charles and Camilla would participate in Hanukah events?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/28/2007 2:51:33 AM
Author: oobiecoo
NO..., is this a serious question?
20.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/27/2007 6:52:45 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Camilla at Sandringham. The royals traditionally go to church on Christmas morning and that is where these pictures were taken. Camilla wore this lovely pair of panises brooches. None of the other royals wore any jewelry of note unfortunately.
8.gif
The bracelet Camilla is wearing caught my attention.....could it be one of Queen Mary's Indian bangle bracelets??

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 12:47:46 PM
Author: susi

Date: 12/27/2007 6:52:45 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
8.gif
The bracelet Camilla is wearing caught my attention.....could it be one of Queen Mary''s Indian bangle bracelets??
I noticed the bangle too but I wasn'' t able to find a picture of it that I could identify. Maybe she will wear it again sometime soon!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 2:51:33 AM
Author: oobiecoo
Prince Charles always tries to promote equality and harmony between people of different faiths. It is one of his best qualities in my opinion. He has stated many times that England is a country that includes all types of faiths and he want his leadership of the country to be inclusive of all people.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve decided to throw a royal party to celebrate New Years! So, welcome to the Pricescope New Years Eve Royal Ball.
9.gif

This is a full bling event. Tiaras are a must. And since this is my fantasy event I will be choosing my most favorite royal bling for all the royal ladies to wear. Just imagine if we could actually see a parade of jewels like this in real life....

Enjoy...the guests are starting to arrive.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
First to arrive is Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg. She may only be a Grand Duchess of a teeny tiny country but she can certainly bust out the bling. Her massive diamond tiara and brooch are complimented by a diamond and emerald choker and diamond and emerald earrings. Don''t look directly at the tiara - the bling is blinding!

2192562140094285158S600x600Q85.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think Luxembourg is so tiny because after the royals bought up all that bling, they probably couldn''t afford an army to win over anymore land...

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Next to arrive are the Belgian Royals. Crown Princess Mathilde chose a diamond tiara with an understated pair of diamond and ruby earrings.

mathilde.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Queen Paola of Belgium arrived in a lovely diamond necklace and simple diamond earrings with the requisite diamond tiara.

The Belgian Royal ladies seem to have gone for a "less is more" approach this year.
2.gif

queenpaola2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Here come the Swedish Royals!

Princess Madeline is as stunning as ever this year in a magnificent sapphire and diamond necklace accented with diamond drop earrings and a delicate diamond tiara. A diamond cluster brooch and the family order complete the look. Five stars for Princess Madeline!

nobel2006pe1.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden was in a bubbly mood as she arrived for the ball. She chose a diamond fringe tiara, earrings with a pear shaped amethyst drop surrounded by diamonds and a diamond necklace with a pear drop. She topped off her outfit with a diamond cluster brooch to match her sister''s, and of course, the family order.

victoriafingetiara.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Queen Silvia of Sweden can always be counted on to make a big impression. This year was no different as she chose to wear the complete Bernadotte Cameo Parure. Stunning!

silviacameoparure.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Next to arrive was a pair of elderly royal ladies.

Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother made a welcome surprise appearance (hey it''s my fantasy!
2.gif
) wearing the Regal Indian Tiara and a gorgeous ruby and diamond necklace and matching ruby drop earrings. Bravo!

queenmumrubies.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Arriving with the Queen Mum was Queen Fabiola of Belgium wearing a fabulous aquamarine and diamond tiara with a matching set of aquamarine drop earrings and necklace.

fabiola.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway arrived wearing her stunning amethyst parure.

mm1g.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! Queen Sonja of Norway has opted for her gold "Xena Warrior Princess" tiara and necklace set. Well...the less said about that the better...moving on....

sonia4.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like some of the minor British Royals are arriving now...

here''s the Duchess of Gloucester in her turquoise parure.

duchessofgloucester2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Princess Michael looks lovely this year in her diamond tiara and necklace.

princessmichael2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like Princess Alexandra of England has taken a page out of the Duchess of Gloucester''s book and has also chosen to wear her turquoise parure.

alexandraofengland.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Princess Margaret also made a surprise appearance this year wearing the Poltimore tiara and the Teck Circle Necklace with a lovely pair of ruby and diamond chandalier style earrings.

margaretpoltimoretiara.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like even the ex-wives have gotten an invite this year - Sarah Duchess of York has just arrived wearing her wedding tiara and a set of earrings and necklace in diamond clusters.

sarah3.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Hot on her heels is another ex-wife, ex-Princess Alexandra of Denmark, simple and elegant as always in a diamond tiara.

alexandra.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Next come the rest of the Danish Royal ladies -

Crown Princess Mary has chosen her ruby and diamond parure. Simply stunning!

mary1c.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Queen Margrethe has made a bold choice - her golden poppies demi-parure is always a head turner.

margrethe3.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
The Spanish Royals have just arrived and the first to enter is Crown Princess Letizia in her favorite dress and a sure fire winner - her emerald demi-parure and lovely diamond flower tiara.

letizia11-2007a1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results