shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joe, I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hay Joe, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your adorable pics of SweetPea. May he run pain free at the Rainbow Bridge.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joe - I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you gave Sweet Pea a wonderful life.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry for your loss, Joe :blackeye:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joe, I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you must be feeling. Thank you for sharing the pictures of Sweetpea. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying he put a smile on many of on our faces. My thoughts are with you and your family.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Joe. It always seems like such a cruel joke that our beloved pets only live for such a short period of our lives. However, he had you for all his life so I'm sure he lived a happy one.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh I'm so sorry Joe that your Sweetpea is gone. :(sad

Thank you for sharing with us so we could see him.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm writing the program notes for the upcoming memorial service for my brother. Trying to capture his essense in about 150 words or less...

It's my gift to his wife, who wasn't able to do it, and perhaps my final gift to my brother.

I want so badly to get it right.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
VRBeauty, I understand exactly where you are. Trust me you will get right. It's a great thing you are doing. When something such as this comes from heart, it can never be wrong.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty, I am so sorry about your brother. My sincere condolences to you. Losing family members is just so awful. I've been there, and my heart goes out to you.

For the funeral speech, maybe try to include memories of him as a child, teenager, and young adult. I always think it's nice when funeral tributes span someone's life, so it's not just about who they were lately, but who they were at different points in their life. Just my humble opinion. I know you only have 150 words though.

I'm sure whatever you write will be lovely.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
My post didn't post again.

VRBeauty, I am so sorry for your loss.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
VRBeauty I am sorry for the loss of your brother. I am sure the words you use will come from your heart and it will be a wonderful tribute to your brother.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmed One, Jambalaya, Hay Joe: Thank you for your kind words and support. I just sent suggested text off to my sister-in-law. Two versions - one traditional (largely what I had prepared earlier for another use) and one that tried to capture what he was through how he lived. Hopefully one of those will speak to her and/or give her a mostly-done place to start.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry VRB :(sad

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs VR.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty, I am so sorry. Sending love and hugs your way.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picturing myself young and slim and dancing in the arms of an interesting man. I mean, I can feel it. Feel my body how it was 25 years ago, and remember how it felt to be in the arms of such a man. Those days are long gone, but for some reason I just remember vividly right now what it was like to be so young and to be in the arms of someone so young, too.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry for your loss VRB.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRB - sorry to hear about your brother. :(sad

I am sure what you wrote was just lovely.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRB, I'm sorry for your loss. It's a terrific thing to do, giving the remarks for the memorial service. I've read many posts from you and I feel certain your comments will be just right.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hay Joe, thank you for the family pics of sweet pea. She was beautiful and its clear you made her a member of the family. I'm sorry for your loss, I know you must feel very sad right now. Hugs to you---Kristie

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty, I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. Sending dust to you and your family. Hugs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VR, I am so sorry for your loss... :(sad

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my orange belt in Taekwondo, Trapper is now high blue, so he will be brown next. London has two more tests and then she will test for her temporary black belt!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Had a very important interview yesterday. Please send any spare PS dust my way!!! Hope I get it, hope I get it, hope I get it.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1446578054|3945212 said:
Today I'm writing the program notes for the upcoming memorial service for my brother. Trying to capture his essense in about 150 words or less...

It's my gift to his wife, who wasn't able to do it, and perhaps my final gift to my brother.

I want so badly to get it right.

VR, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your words were beautiful and a great help to his wife.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1447270554|3948304 said:
I got my orange belt in Taekwondo, Trapper is now high blue, so he will be brown next. London has two more tests and then she will test for her temporary black belt!

So cool! Congratulations to all of you!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl|1447270798|3948307 said:
Had a very important interview yesterday. Please send any spare PS dust my way!!! Hope I get it, hope I get it, hope I get it.

Lots of dust! I hope you get it!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1447270798|3948307 said:

Dust, dust, dust! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results