shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! Single Stone ¾ eternity with bezel set mini emerald cuts is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I just did a search for your ering. I think your new band will look sooo BEAUTIFUL with your cushion
30.gif
You have more willpower than I do...knowing the ring was ready and having to wait 2 weeks would drive me crazy! Can't wait to see hand pics with your 2 rings together.

PS...your mom takes AMAZING photos!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh the agony of the wait Pixley! I like what I see in SS''s work and can''t wait to see it on your finger
3.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 2:38:44 PM
Author: Melanie611
I just did a search for your ering. I think your new band will look sooo BEAUTIFUL with your cushion
30.gif
You have more willpower than I do...knowing the ring was ready and having to wait 2 weeks would drive me crazy! Can''t wait to see hand pics with your 2 rings together.

PS...your mom takes AMAZING photos!
I hope so! I''m just going on faith at this point, but I think loving the ring itself is half the battle. 11 more days to go (still counting it down)! I pass along your compliments to my mom! It''ll go straight to her head, for sure.
9.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 3:00:53 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

Oh the agony of the wait Pixley! I like what I see in SS''s work and can''t wait to see it on your finger
3.gif
Awwww, coming from a die-hard VC devotee, that''s quite a compliment to SS''s craftsmanship. I was so grateful to have had some feedback from those who had seen this band in person. I am loving your new gold stackable of yours. I could stare at it until I go cross-eyed.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Super cute! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results