shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! Single Stone ¾ eternity with bezel set mini emerald cuts is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
ohhh pretty!!! i love it!!! i want one to stack and i don''t usually like stacked bands! you will have to show us more pics when you get it!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I bet it will look marvelous on your finger!! Beautiful band!

What a tease! I`m sure you will be counting the days!

Cachette
1.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WOW it''s so unique and such a great take on the bezel bands we''re seeing these days! GORGEOUS!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pix, I just LOVE this band! I love the profile, and the top down view is swoonable. It''s lovely!
36.gif

I can''t wait for more pics!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
How unique to have each individual diamond bezel set! I just recently got a horizontal baguette band and couldn''t decide between channel-set or bezels, I debated for months before finally settling on a channel band. Yours is lovely!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh i love it! so interesting and unique, but in a classic way, if that makes any sense.
28.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
I love all their rings-it''s beautiful!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Great pics...Beautiful (and unique) diamond band! Just lovely!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply Gorgeous! I bet that style will go with alot of rings and great for stacking too! What a great picture too!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone, for the lovely compliments! I would do individual replies, but am swamped today (at work)
17.gif

SDL (Michelle): the specs on their display model are as follows: 1.87 mm high x 2.04 mm wide

Ellen, Dani and kcoursolle (plus Miranda, Kimikocat, Diamond*Dana, Mrs. Salvo, krisvrn and lovewhitediamonds) thank you for helping me pick this band out! I can't wait to wear it with my cushion!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It will look fabulous with your antique cushion! I can''t wait for pics of the set!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
pixley, it''s beautiful!
30.gif
I decided on Single Stone too for my band. Hope it comes out as gorgeous as yours!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I am in total love! What a classy, tasteful, flexible, unique piece.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How pretty! I can''t wait to see it with your gorgeous cushion.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Pixley!!!! I was just wondering about this band the other day! It is just beautiful! I''m looking forward to seeing it with your cushion!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 5:31:45 PM
Author: Miranda
Oh Pixley!!!! I was just wondering about this band the other day! It is just beautiful! I''m looking forward to seeing it with your cushion!
Hey! Thank you for your help! Don''t you have something sparkly to share or is it still in progress?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wthisthis.gif
Oo, oo, ooooooo!!!!!!!!

Pixley honey, that''s just faboo! You have to tell us how the stones look in person when you finally get it into your hot little hands! F VS? There is no fainting emoticon is there? Gorgeous!

How are you going to last the two weeks?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love it Pixley! It''s lovely!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness! I''m happy to help!

Ummmm, well, yes, I have it. I''ve just been too lazy (and busy) to take pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 7:55:55 PM
Author: Miranda
Oh goodness! I''m happy to help!

Ummmm, well, yes, I have it. I''ve just been too lazy (and busy) to take pics!

Ditto! I just cant wait to see this band paired with yout gorgeous cushion!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG it is beautiful, MI definitely can''t wait to see handshots

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Pixley, it is GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see it with your cushion. All these beautiful new bands have got me thinking I want one to pair with my cushion!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and I love the milgraine!! I can''t wait to see more pics, especially hand shots.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful! Hand shots please!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Addy – Thanks! That’s exactly what I was hoping for!

Kcoursolle – I loooove SS’s rings! I’m feeling a little stack-happy at the moment and I want more. Eeek.

Dani – You helped steer me in the right direction! I’d venture to guess there are more than a handful of vendors who surely must owe you some sort of commission by now!

Tacori E – Thank you!

MMT – Thanks very much; I promise to get some hand shots as soon as I can. Too bad my mom can’t bring some of her beautiful roses for the photo shoot.

Laineybugger – I can’t say for sure, but I think stackers are probably addictive. I didn’t really understand it until I saw all of coati’s beauties stacked in a bling cake. Mmmm, bling cake.

Cachette – I am keeping track of the days. 12 more to go!

Mela lu – “Unique” is exactly what I was going for with this. I wanted something that would be a little out of the ordinary (which isn’t hard to achieve where I live).

Geckodani – Thanks!

Ellen – Yay! I’m glad you like it, since you’ve seen just about everything!

RxTech – There are too many beautiful bands out there to choose just one, aren’t there? I love the horizontal baguette bands too! I love your canary ring, BTW. Especially the setting.

Jcrow - That sums up my fashion sense perfectly! I always gravitate towards the unique, but with a classic twist (or so I hope), so that makes my day!

Legatogirl – I agree. There isn’t a single SS ring on here that I don’t absolutely love. Your new ring is beautiful too. I love to see everyone’s new Legatos!

SDL – just a hair ov

Beau13 - Thank you!

Cushioncutnut – I hope it will go with lots of rings (wish I had lots of rings!). My mom will be tickled that you liked her pics. Her first pictures were horrific (she took handshots while wearing a green kitchen glove to hide her hands!) After those, I gave her the ol’ PS tutorial and she took the ring outside for a photo shoot.

Akmiss – I hope it gets along with my cushion! I just loved the ring so much, I pushed ahead without doing a test drive on the hand!

Melanie – Hurray! I can’t wait to see your band! Are you keeping the band that Leon made for you and adding this to stack? Your set is beautiful and I hope you’ve adjusted to the new dimensions of it.

Reader – Thank you!

Harriet – I can’t wait to see it either! It’s beauty is all but lost on my mom, who has no interest in diamonds whatsoever!

Miranda – I’m waiting on your photos, Missy!

Gemgirl – Thanks! I think it’s faboo, too! 12 more days to go and then it’s mine, all mine!

Coati – Your stackers have made me stack-happy. Must. Have. More.

Deelight – Thank you. Will get those handshots up in T minus 12 days.

Scarlet – Lookit choo! You already have the perfect set and yet there’s more to come!?

Catmom – I’m glad the milgraine is there. I debated whether I wanted it or not, since my erring doesn’t have any, but Patti said it just finishes the ring off nicely and adds a little something to the end product. I love it!

Ahappygirl – I promise to get hand shots up as soon as I can!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that. Very art decco. Beautiful ring :)

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Hey pixley,

I''m actually planning to stack the SS band with my Leon rings. Patti from SS said it would take about 6-8 weeks to make since they still have to cut the baguettes. I also had to send my Leon rings back since he''s remaking the band for me, so I have no rings at the moment
7.gif
. Is your band made with those special emerald cuts? Patti was telling me they had a limited supply of them. But yours is gorgeous! And it looks like the perfect width. Now I''m thinking I should go thinner, but Patti would probably kill me for all the times I bugged her regarding tenths of mm
20.gif
. I asked for 2.3mm.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 1:54:14 PM
Author: Melanie611
Hey pixley,

I''m actually planning to stack the SS band with my Leon rings. Patti from SS said it would take about 6-8 weeks to make since they still have to cut the baguettes. I also had to send my Leon rings back since he''s remaking the band for me, so I have no rings at the moment
7.gif
. Is your band made with those special emerald cuts? Patti was telling me they had a limited supply of them. But yours is gorgeous! And it looks like the perfect width. Now I''m thinking I should go thinner, but Patti would probably kill me for all the times I bugged her regarding tenths of mm
20.gif
. I asked for 2.3mm.
That is going to be quite the trifecta of rings when it''s all said and done! I''m glad to hear that Leon will be matching the band to your e-ring, because the difference would probably matter to me as well. Yes, mine is made with the special mini emerald cuts. Patti said they were a purchased in a lot that came from Rolex so they all happen to be a super high colour and clarity, which is niiiice!
18.gif
I''m keeping my fingers crossed that it fits well with my ring which is 2mm x 2mm and this one sits at 1.87mm high x 2.02 mm thick, I think. I think 2.3 mm will be a great width and will allow you to see more of those pretty stones!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 11:02:25 AM
Author: Isabelle
I LOVE that. Very art decco. Beautiful ring :)
Thanks, Isabelle!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results