Would You Risk It?

Would you risk it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Way

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Any other opinions? I can take it...

I think I will try later this week (when it is daytime and outdoors, probably) to take a shot of the ring next to my rose gold band to see what you guys think. Like I said, I thought I would like it but...

I saw DBL had these faint light pinkish stones in an antique style rose gold band (kind of what many of you were suggesting) that I really liked. I guess I could have a whole new avenue to explore if I thought the color was flattering but I am not so sure. Plus I really do like a white wedding setting. I think for the most part the diamond looks fine in it too, it doesn''t pronouce the warmth.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks marvelous as is. I wouldn''t change a thing! Love it with your Etoile band too.

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Your fingers are so long!!!

In regards to the ring, I think it looks great. I personally wouldn''t risk it at all.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I felt exactly the same way about my last ering. I kept trying to convince myself that it was wonderful...but I wasn''t happy with it.

Hence, an upgrade followed!

Blod
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results