shape
carat
color
clarity

Would it be really bad of me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Outdoors in the shade. They make my poor Yogos look really pale.

kiz-sapphires3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
And another hand picture.

kiz-sapphires4.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They probably will be too dark to bezel and even when worn on the ears (away from the finger) may not be recognized as a set with the ring due to the strong difference in tone and saturation.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I must agree - they are too dark.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I think they are too dark to

But I still love your idea and think you should make it happen with the right stones

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, do those sapphires come with internal batteries? They are amazing!

I love love love your diamond hoops with charms! What a terrific idea! Gorgeous.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, too dark was pretty much my consensus too. Ah well, I''m sure I''ll be able to find something that suits.

Fly Girl: I looked at that site but none of the stones were really wowing me.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed that Gary at www.diamondexpert.com has some blue sapphire melees posted. Perhaps you can email him or give him a call?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Take 2 on the sapphires for earring charms. This 4mm pair is from Michael E. Hopefully they''ll be showing up this week. These are the vendor pics; this one was taken outside.

Amy sapphire 1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope these will work better than the first from SS.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Another outside view.

Amy sapphire 3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
And an indoor view.

Amy sapphire 4.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice soft blue in the second picture; it looks like it might be a good match for your Yogos.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 12:53:40 AM
Author: Bliss
Holy moly, do those sapphires come with internal batteries? They are amazing!

I love love love your diamond hoops with charms! What a terrific idea! Gorgeous.
That''s what I thought! I know you think they are too dark, but I had to chime in and say that I love them! I''ve been thinking of side-stones for a 3 stone ring for my mom, and I think those sapphires would be gorgeous in a ring. Must do a little research...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you know I just LOVE the whole earring charm thing you have going. I''ve even started looking at earrings and wondering if they will work with charms.

I think the second set of sapphires you posted will work! My fingers are crossed for you.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 9:16:27 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
As you know I just LOVE the whole earring charm thing you have going. I''ve even started looking at earrings and wondering if they will work with charms.

I think the second set of sapphires you posted will work! My fingers are crossed for you.
Ditto!!!! I think earring charms will definitely start to be the next trend to go around CS! I just love them!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here are my pictures of the Michael E sapphires. These all were taken outdoors while mostly overcast.

kiz-mesapphires1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Another outdoor shot.

kiz-mesapphires2.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
This one was taken outdoors but with the flash.

kiz-mesapphires3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Last one of the sapphires by themselves (outdoors, no flash). These really are amazingly blue sapphires.

kiz-mespphires4.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty blue!! Liking that pair much better than your first pair. I like a definite blue color, and sparkle, and these fit the bill.

(BTW, thanks for your earring charms pictures. I''m having my RH brioletts set into charms to wear on gold huggies, and I think you have to bear some of the responsibility for enabling me.
9.gif
)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
those are just gorgeous! Love the color!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/4/2009 11:19:42 AM
Author: Kismet
Last one of the sapphires by themselves (outdoors, no flash). These really are amazingly blue sapphires.
kismet- They are just stunning. The color is just rich and amazing! did you find them on his site? I can never find gems on his site thought I''m really interested in looking for smaller sapphires too.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kismet, those match very well to your ring!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Love the color of those stones!! And LOVE the band!!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 12:12:01 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 7/4/2009 11:19:42 AM

Author: Kismet

kismet- They are just stunning. The color is just rich and amazing! did you find them on his site? I can never find gems on his site thought I''m really interested in looking for smaller sapphires too.

No I didn''t see them on his site. I just emailed him what I wanted and attached pictures of my ring and of my ring with the sapphires that were too dark.

When I first saw these sapphires by themselves I thought they might be too dark too but when I put them next to my ring I saw that they were really pretty close in color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice blue sapphires - are you keeping them? Not quite a match for your Yogos but it''s sure tempting to keep them, no?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been looking at them for a few days now and I think I will be keeping them.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the color of those sapphires!!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results