shape
carat
color
clarity

Will an eternity band with .20 diamonds be uncomfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

raw42

Rough_Rock
I am interested in getting an eternity band with .20 diamonds, but the salesperson at Bailey, Banks, & Biddle (not where I''m buying it, just comparing bar set vs prong set) told me she thought it would be uncomfortable because I couldn''t close my fingers together. I am of the opinion that I never try to close my fingers together anyway, but does anyone have experience with this? It seems strange that a salesperson was trying to dissuade me from buying a band with bigger diamonds!

If you do have such an eternity band, could you post pictures of the ring on your hand?

Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one from singed pieces. The total carat weight is 3.38. I went to signed pieces to try some on as I was concerned it wasn''t going to be comfortable. It''s very comfortable. There are pics of it somewhere. It''s shared prong in platinum. HTH

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I have a shared prong eternity band with .28 stones. I have been wearing it nearly every day for about 6 years. It is so comfortable that sometimes I fall asleep wearing it. I wear it with my solitaire pictured somewhere on Show Me the Ring or with a three stone ring and i have no problem. I have never lost a stone or had loose prongs either.

Maybe it depends upon the configuration of your fingers but I would not be deterrred by what anyone says. If that is what you want, try it on. I have no problem bending my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results