Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 4. Sometimes

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who on earth injures themselves by opening a pack of sausages? The plastic wrap was somehow sharp enough to make my finger bleed.

Arghh, I'm sorry. :(
If it makes you feel any better (while I don't eat sausages) I cut myself on plastic more often than I care to admit. :oops:
I think it's because my skin is super dry especially during winter.
Hope you heal quickly.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I thought of you yesterday as I sat bleeding and counting my new bruises for the week:bigsmile: I've been busy preparing the house for a reno starting Monday so I've been washing walls to prep for painting, cleaning out armoires & cabinets, lugging things out to the garbage bin, and climbing up & down a ladder. I'm exhausted and nearly covered in many bruises in various stages of healing -- so much green, purple, brown & yellow that I look like an alien.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I thought of you yesterday as I sat bleeding and counting my new bruises for the week:bigsmile: I've been busy preparing the house for a reno starting Monday so I've been washing walls to prep for painting, cleaning out armoires & cabinets, lugging things out to the garbage bin, and climbing up & down a ladder. I'm exhausted and nearly covered in many bruises in various stages of healing -- so much green, purple, brown & yellow that I look like an alien.

Ugh I'm sorry but feel your pain. I wish we were just sisters in bling and not sisters of bruises and bleeding too. :(

souvenirs.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to be able to update this thread and say woohoo I am no longer injuring myself. But that would be a big fat lie.

So yesterday my little toe started hurting me and I couldn't really see what was going on (thanks to my physical limitation of bending over to see my toe lol) but that didn't stop me from clipping a hang nail that was the culprit albeit a blurry one and it went terribly wrong. Ouch and double ouch. Still bleeding a bit and thanks to my DH, who could see the damage, I am now bandaged up properly.

And lest my fingers be left out I managed to give myself a second degree burn when I was warming up my pill last night. I have to insert these pills rectally (don't ask) and I heat them up with warm (OK hot and there was my downfall) water so it will dissolve within a good time after insertion. Well the water was too hot and yet I continued holding the pill under the stream hoping to soften the pill. Now I have a nice second degree blistering burn on my index finger. Ouch again.

Oh well. Hopefully one day I can report back with less injurious news.

:oops:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy *huggles*

Err just read about the pill. **Many huggles**

You little trooper!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stupid but a week before I got my second Pfizer shot I got a big bruise. No idea where. So hubby is clucking around cuz I never get bruises. Then he starts fretting that maybe I'm just not the same after the vaccine cuz I never bruise.

So I still have a big bruise the day of the second shot but I swear two days after the shot it vanished!!!! It was big so it's not like I'm looking at the wrong patch.

So now I keep telling him that the Covid vaccine is giving me super powers.... although my internet has been failing a bit often lately so they need to up their 5G game in the shot.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ouch @missy! Greg’s going to have to wrap you in bubble wrap! :lol:
I hope you feel better soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results