shape
carat
color
clarity

Who would you swap jewels with for a day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Everytime I look at firegoddess''s pear halo I drool. I would definitely swap with her for a day, but I''m sure she''d miss her ring!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
The Queen of England, of course.
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget's 3-stone asscher ring! Hands down and without hesitation.

Her thread here

I've never been jealous of another PSer's ring the way I am of hers! Yummy times a THOUSAND!
18.gif
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 7:50:44 PM
Author: musey
Widget''s 3-stone asscher ring! Hands down and without hesitation.

Her thread here

I''ve never been jealous of another PSer''s ring the way I am of hers! Yummy times a THOUSAND!
18.gif
30.gif

Oh god I agree. I wore that ring at the last GTG in San Francisco for awhile and let me tell you, it is 100 times more amazing in person!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Honestly? I drool over Ellen''s ring and have for a long time! If I hadn''t been so indecisive about my rings and changed them so many doggone times I probably could have had my 1.25 - 1.5 ct ideal cut RB, but it took me too long and too many changes to know that.
20.gif
I love the Vatche X-prong. Yummmo!

I also love that Jared''s halo ring of Tarabear''s. That''s actually in reach and my diamond would fit in it perfectly.
27.gif

I like Jada Pinket Smith''s pear and would love to play in her jewelry box for a day! I think she has wonderful taste.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love surfgirl''s ring the best! Although I doubt she''d ever let that baby off her finger to swap with me...I know I wouldn''t if it was mine!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's easy for me, widget!!! She has the most amazing collection, great taste, and has been a mentor to me of sorts. I always seek out her advice!! So if I could wear any piece of her's for a day, I'd be more than thrilled.
31.gif
Fun to dream!!
3.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could get to try on every PSer''s rings.
5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 10:16:48 PM
Author: anchor31
I wish I could get to try on every PSer's rings.
5.gif
I agree too! There are so many I love! I actually have a friend who has a beautiful tension set yellow gold thicker band w/about 3/4ths carat firecracker and I wish I could try it on!

I too love Ellens dazzler! Kaleigh/Lisa has such a fun collection; I would to try her beauties on too! I would love to try on DF's gorgeous emerald. I also loves Widgets collection and Art Nouveau's collection. I wouldn't mind trying on the Pokey Special either.
31.gif
I love Chrono's colored stones and same w/Colormyworlds. Marcy has a fun colletion too! See my list could keep going and going. hehe.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside from PS people, I''d trade with Elizabeth Taylor. However, she''d certainly be getting the bad end of that deal!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to wear Fatafelice''s icy white cushion halo, even for just a second. Oh, and surfgirl''s, for sure.

Who has that gorgeous OEC with the red halo in YG? I LOVE that ring.
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
DiamondFan!!! Her emerald cut is so beautiful and the new necklace....Gorgeous!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicole Richie!
31.gif
(Have my eye & ear lobes on those giant dangly OECs of hers!!) ...

-- OR -- I''d trade with Beyonce for the huge dangly ASSCHER earrings she''s wearing in the new L''oreal lipstick commercial. I had that stopped on my Tivo replaying for like a half-hour.
23.gif
18.gif

-- OR -- If I had teensy fingers I''d trade with Jennifer Garner or Widget or Surfgirl or Reese Witherspoon.
11.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Would I sound too much of a sappy party pooper to say....Noone...I love my jewelry that Strm chose and designed for me...I have other jewelry and have ended up not even wearing them...ok yeah I am sappy - but happy with what my honey chooses :}
Signed - spoiled and loving it - giggle :}

snlee

Ideal_Rock
On PS, I''d love to wear KristyDarling''s rings for a day! I love her 3 stone Leon ring and WF eternity band.
30.gif
And she wears the same size as me so there wouldn''t be any sizing issues.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget''s whole jewelry box!
30.gif
27.gif
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Liz Taylor, Doris Duke and the Duchess of Windsor.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
I have already been fortunate enough to have had several of Chrono''s stunning pieces on my hand. But, that was only for a few moments. A whole day would be much better. LOL!

And Surfgirl... you know how much I would LOVE to wear your beautiful ring for a day. Or a week. Or a month. A year?!?

9.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a lot of PSers rings, but I particularly like DandiAndi's and Aljedewey's three stone rings.
30.gif
i

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 8:49:15 PM
Author: lumpkin
Honestly? I drool over Ellen''s ring and have for a long time! If I hadn''t been so indecisive about my rings and changed them so many doggone times I probably could have had my 1.25 - 1.5 ct ideal cut RB, but it took me too long and too many changes to know that.
20.gif
I love the Vatche X-prong. Yummmo!

I
6.gif
I did NOT expect to be in this thread! I had no idea you liked my ring that much lump. Thank you!

And why is it out of reach?? Anything''s possible.....
27.gif

Skippy, thank you as well!
2.gif

I agree, there are too many on here, I''d have to switch with everyone.
5.gif

And Ebree, that''s vintagebling''s ring. And yes, it''s gorgeous!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan and Kristdarling!!! Love all their bling!!!
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love so many people''s stuff here!

If we are taking famous people,

Oprah, Liz Taylor, Ellen Barkin''s former stuff, and possibly any princess who has a nice little collection!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm for PS''ers...KristyDarling (except it only fits on my pinky so i''d have to make sure it fit on the ring finger!!) or Widget''s fabulous asscher Leon most likely. probably because i have worn them both and they seem to fit me so well in different ways!! oh and precious jewels set for sure, but again would have to be modified since my ring finger ain''t no size 3!!
3.gif

in the general world including celebrity bling, mmmmm....i think avril lavigne''s 5c round with her eternity band....ummmm...sarah michelle gellar''s 5c round (i think)...mary j blige''s big bling...ummm i could just keep going.
5.gif
but i have an affinity for 5c rounds. hehe.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2007 8:52:04 AM
Author: Ellen
6.gif
I did NOT expect to be in this thread! I had no idea you liked my ring that much lump. Thank you!

And why is it out of reach?? Anything''s possible.....
27.gif
Because I spent so much money on that setting that went to pot on me. Then losing money trading the pear back (although I''m not at all sorry I did that). I can justify spending $1000 on a new setting in a few years, but to upgrade my diamond would cost way more than that, and I just can''t bring myself to do it. I made my bed, so to speak.... Now it''s time for other, much more practical things. DARN!!!

Ellen, I really do love your ring. The size of the diamond is my ideal for a RB. The proportions of the diamond are wonderful, and then the proportions of the stone to the setting are ideal, IMO. The fact that you take phenominal pictures of it doesn''t hurt, either.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

Hmmmm, for PS''ers... how about Madrock''s oval? Remember that one? What was it, 9 or 10 carats?!! Be still, my heart!

Then there''s XRayDoc''s (?) 4+ carat cushion in that killer setting. Who wouldn''t love THAT?! Although I''m not sure I could just wear it for just one day... it''d probably have to be pried off my old, cold, dead finger!!!

Off PS, I''m with Mara... I am sure I would ADORE Avril''s 5 ct. round. Yeah, I think I would really like that. I, too, have a special affinity for 5 carat rounds!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m with Madam Bijoux''s choice of Didiamond. She has pieces that are TLF
30.gif

Xray doc''s cushion, orange horse''s asscher, and canukgal''s radiant are blingalicious too!
36.gif

Celebrity jewellery? Liz Taylor''s collection...
10.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2007 12:53:37 PM
Author: lumpkin

Ellen, I really do love your ring. The size of the diamond is my ideal for a RB. The proportions of the diamond are wonderful, and then the proportions of the stone to the setting are ideal, IMO. The fact that you take phenominal pictures of it doesn''t hurt, either.
2.gif
Well thanks toots.
2.gif

I hear you on the practical stuff.
14.gif
But, maybe for a big anni or birthday.....Plant the seed now.
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi:

on vacay, but stopped in to say....of the celeb's..... JoLo's lootbag, Liz T's stash, Vic B;s small tidbits
3.gif
, and oh so many Royals..............but just for a day? So many jewels, so little time...

ETA: just saw that 10 carat yellow 2die4 honker on SMTR;...must have, I mean "trade" with Jessica........

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/18/2007 7:08:02 PM
Author:luckystar112
Everytime I look at firegoddess''s pear halo I drool. I would definitely swap with her for a day, but I''m sure she''d miss her ring!!!
Soooo funny you started this thread off with FG''s luscious halo''d pear, hee hee.
31.gif
I LOVE her ring, and I was actually just thinking about it this weekend before falling asleep one night! I was thinking if I ever upgraded or changed center stone shapes, I would love to have a pear. I never thought I was a "pear" kinda gal, but the more I see her avatar, the more I find myself envisioning what that ring would look like on my finger, lol!

I''d love to try on DF''s EC...Widget''s EC emerald with diamond sidestones (think they''re EC as well, just a gorgeous ring altogether), and Mara''s latest...oh, and remember the king royal asscher, TierHog and the longest thread ever on SMTR? Yeah, I''d swap with that gal in a heartbeat, lol!

There are so many more, I can''t even begin to remember all the jewels I''ve salivated over in the past two years here. Famous people? Don''t get me started, ha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results