shape
carat
color
clarity

Who IS this Mark guy, and why is he bothering me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t understand how she got kicked off either! She was great!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last night was disappointing. Jane should have been the one booted off, she really is awful & I dont care how Len tries to paint his English ballerina. Gag me! She probably was off because she thought she was going to drop like a stone. Oh well...we wont know for sure, but she''ll be there next week. I''m glad Cameron made it, he has improved. I like Marie, but she too has to go. She''s got personalitly thats for sure, but I dont see her at the end, not unless she gets the popular votes.

Judy
:)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2007 10:55:23 AM
Author: ccuheartnurse
Last night was disappointing. Jane should have been the one booted off, she really is awful & I dont care how Len tries to paint his English ballerina. Gag me! She probably was off because she thought she was going to drop like a stone. Oh well...we wont know for sure, but she''ll be there next week. I''m glad Cameron made it, he has improved. I like Marie, but she too has to go. She''s got personalitly thats for sure, but I dont see her at the end, not unless she gets the popular votes.

Judy

:)

I 100% agree. Jane''s dance was HORRIBLE and akward. I do not like how the popular vote has so much influence. Maybe they will change that in future seasons. We were so shocked and thought Sabrina would be in the final two. She is a great dancer and deserves to be there. But then again we don''t vote so I guess we can''t complain.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in shock too. I was pulling for her to win and I thought with all the disney teen fans she has that she''d get plenty of votes. Now i''m solely on the Mel bandwagon, i''d really like a woman to win this time. I do like Cameron though, my sister, who is a dancer just thinks he''s such a hottie and is pulling for him to go far. shocking about last night though and it should have been Jane, no doubt about it. I can''t really complain either b/c i didn''t vote and usually don''t until it gets down to the final 4-5. I''ll be voting next week though.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I loved Jennie tonite! I really enjoyed watching both her dances. Mel B has really downslided the past week.

I''m beginning to really despise the Len/Jane pseudo-relationship thing!
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone think Jennie Garth is not aging well???? I have been in shock the past few times I saw her on tv. I missed tonights, dang.
emcry.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Actually I saw Jennie on something else this past month or two. I thought she looked fine on the other show (darned if I can remember what it was!) Maybe it''s the caked on makeup for DWTS.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 11:42:37 AM
Author: somethingshiny
Actually I saw Jennie on something else this past month or two. I thought she looked fine on the other show (darned if I can remember what it was!) Maybe it''s the caked on makeup for DWTS.
I hope so. I saw her on the WB on some cute show where she played a mom to a teen daughter and she great but on DWTS she looks like she did not age well. You are probably right.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 11:49:31 AM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 11/6/2007 11:42:37 AM

I hope so. I saw her on the WB on some cute show where she played a mom to a teen daughter and she great but on DWTS she looks like she did not age well. You are probably right.

THAT was the show I saw her on! Thanks!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well Jane is gone! She looks great for being in her late 50s! She did well but it is good she is gone. I am still sad about Sabrine; I want the sweet Cheeta girl back.
39.gif
She was so bubbly. I like the race car driver because he is goofy and cute!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thanks Skippy! I didn''t watch the show tonite. I have to admit, I''m glad with the results tonite. I''m stuck on who to root for. I know she''s not great, but I enjoy watching Marie more now. (since Sabrina''s gone.
7.gif
) I''m liking Jennie and Helio equally. I was liking Cameron (although I don''t watch soaps). But, he''s too needy or something anymore.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I LOVED Helio''s first dance! I think the final two are going to be Helio and Mel B. I still really like Jennie, but they really get on her a lot.

Who''s your top two??
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2007 10:55:19 PM
I LOVED Helio''s first dance! I think the final two are going to be Helio and Mel B. I still really like Jennie, but they really get on her a lot.

Who''s your top two??
1.gif
me too! I voted for Helio and Mel! Those are my top favorites. Somethingshiny, I figured out what is wrong w/Jennie; I think she is wearing a guard or something on her front teeth which is making her look not so good. She is beautiful but whatever she is wearing isn''t working tell me what you think if you watch tomorrow night, pls.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
She does mess with her teeth a lot! She''s always doing strange things with her mouth during the critique. By Jove, I think you''ve got it!
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well no wonder this thread didn''t come up in my search
3.gif
no "Dancing" "With" "The" or "Stars" in the title!
9.gif

Yeah, it''s been meh since the Cheetah Girl was ousted. I think Helio was great tonight -- with the surely planned but shocking nonetheless SMACK-ON-THE-KISSER.
9.gif

Helio & Mel B final 4 sure ... Helio to win, cuz Mel''s parter can''t hide his pompAZZness.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, all the Dancers were amazing!!! I couldn't pic one. Jenny did great, Marie was cute, Helio's roller coaster dance rocked and Mel was awesome! Who will be voted off?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree! What a great show tonight!

I''m thinking it''s Marie''s turn to go. I loved her, but I don''t think she''s good enough to continue on.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe Jennie got booted! HOW does Marie get so many votes?!? I bet it has something to do with Donnie. He campaigned all those crazy fans of his into voting for his sister!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 10:05:30 PM
I can't believe Jennie got booted! HOW does Marie get so many votes?!? I bet it has something to do with Donnie. He campaigned all those crazy fans of his into voting for his sister!
3.gif
It just started where I am so I should have peeked at your post. hehe
11.gif
Did you vote? Yes, Marie seems to have lots of rallying by Donnie. I hope Helio wins now that I know Jennie is gone! Go Helio Go! He is so cute w/his sweet smile
9.gif

ETA: did you all catch Avril Lavigne's BLING????
3.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t see the whole show. I had to watch House. (Oh, Hugh!
13.gif
)

I am all-in for Helio now.

I don''t vote until the finals. I''m just weird that way, I guess.

sorry I ruined the results show, Skippy!
15.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 10:17:21 PM
I didn't see the whole show. I had to watch House. (Oh, Hugh!
13.gif
)

I am all-in for Helio now.

I don't vote until the finals. I'm just weird that way, I guess.

sorry I ruined the results show, Skippy!
15.gif
Don't be sorry SS, just the way it goes! I wanted the Cheeta girl but I guess that is the way things go. Yay we can cheer Helio on together! ETA: The cheeta girl performed w/her partner and they were amazing tonight!!! I wish they were still in the finals.

Anyone catch the Bachelor Finale??? Sheesh, waste of a whole season. I never watched that show but for some reason I was sucked in this time!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
skippy, i wanted the cheetah girl too. i can''t believe marie is still in it?? serious fanbase obviously. I really wanted a girl to win, just b/c it''s been men for like 4 seasons in a row and i thing the women really do have harder steps to learn. But, I like Helio and juliette a lot!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I waited until the show was WAY over here so I didn't sway you in any direction. I think Mel looked like a total stripper! Don't get me wrong, the girl's got skills, but come on! This is a family show!

Helio on the other hand was AMAZING! LOVED his freestyle! I couldn't believe the lifts he managed.

Also, Mel, having danced previously, didn't improve nearly as much as Helio throughout the competition.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somethingshiny, you are so cute to wait before posting.
thankyou.gif
The only ones I watched was Helio! I missed the other ones. I am gonna vote Helio all the way!!!! I was amazed at that cartwheel he did w/Julianna! Now they can dance
36.gif

Mrs. Salvo, I missed your earlier post! I loved the Cheeta girl; I wish they brought her back. . . oh well. You are right would be nice if a woman won because it is so much harder for the women. Men don't do all the splits and flips like women.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is down to Mel and Helio! HELIO HELIO HELIO!!! Marie is sweet and did well!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
WE WON! WE WON!!! (Now I understand why my DH says "we" when his sports teams win!!)

YAY HELIO!! Wahoo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAY HELIO!!

BTW- Celine looked like she was doing something inappropriate when she was air-guitaring!
23.gif

And, Sabrina was SOO good! Wish she''d have been in the finals!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somethingshiny, I am not peeking at your post yet because I have 30 more mins left in the show but I will tell you what I think soon. hehee
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 11:02:35 PM
WE WON! WE WON!!! (Now I understand why my DH says ''we'' when his sports teams win!!)

YAY HELIO!! Wahoo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAY HELIO!!

BTW- Celine looked like she was doing something inappropriate when she was air-guitaring!
23.gif

And, Sabrina was SOO good! Wish she''d have been in the finals!
I didn''t see Celine; I was pricescoping. hehee

Yay, I am so HAPPPPPPPPY HELIO won! I could just hug him; he is ADORABLE!!! Yay, you are right SS, "our team won." hehee
36.gif
36.gif

Sabrina (our cheeta girl) kicked butt! I think she is dating her dance partner (they are cute together)
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I watched the whole thing! Total dork!

I was relieved at the elimination and would have been happy with either of the finalists winning. Both were terrific dancers, and both grew tremendously over their 10 weeks on the show.

But I gotta ask... what on earth was Carrie Ann thinking when she dressed for this show??? Should have run that dress by the experts on Pricescope showcasing it
15.gif
on national TV!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
And so ends another season of Dancing With the Stars. Next time, I''ll label the thread more appropriately so those who search may find.
2.gif

Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results