shape
carat
color
clarity

Who IS this Mark guy, and why is he bothering me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Okay, i''m addicted to Dancing with the Stars. So be it.

Why is this Mark guy on here? What is he? Who is he? He bothers the Heck out of me! There''s something creepy and sinister about this dude? What''s the deal?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love dancing w/the stars but haven''t watched it yet. I so I guess I am soon to see this Mark you don''t like. heehee
Why does he bug you? Are you talking about Mark Cuban the Dallas Mavericks Owner?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Well, I just read that his last name is Cuban, so probably. He''s just cocky, in your face, disgruntled employee, all rolled into one. He absolutely irks me!
14.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha you should watch him when his team is losing a game..

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree he is annoying...when he pulled his shorts up last week to reveal his left butt cheek and the scar from his hip surgery I wanted to puke. I couldn''t believe they aired that, I thought it was rather inappropriate. Rumor had it a couple years ago that he was maybe going to buy the Chicago Cubs...DH and I were both unhappy about the possibility.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
My FIL would die if this dude bought the Cubs! We live a couple hours south of Chicago and my FIL loves to go to the games. But, if this jerk was there, he would be crushed!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually like him on the show. It is refreshing to see a non-performer or athlete (who have an advantage). He is the underdog b/c of his lack of experience. Plus when he was talking about his daughter....ohhhh...it was so sweet.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I realize the performers and athletes have an advantage. But, that''s why it''s Dancing with the Stars. I wouldn''t watch it if it was Dancing with the Rich.
2.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Mark Cuban is a JERK! He is so full of himself and is such a sore loser. When the Mavericks lost to the Spurs in the playoffs instead of being an adult and say that the Spurs were a better team, we''ll have better luck next year, etc. He starts going off about our city, (San Antonio), about how our river at the riverwalk is dirty and San Antonio is a podunk town. He is rude and is the reason I WON"T watch Dancing with the Stars this season....ok, rant over...Can you tell I really dont like him...
2.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
yech...i love dancing with the strs too and i CAN"T STAD HIM! he is so annoying and soooo not cute with that "i''m a lean mean dancing machine" bullc@c@. i was so hoping he''d be voted off already!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!! I can''t believe they sent Albert Reed home
15.gif
He did so well, much better than Mr. Las Vegas and Mark! Albert is my heart throb on the show and much better dancer. Dang!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 12:27:06 PM
Author: Skippy123
15.gif
He did so well, much better than Mr. Las Vegas and Mark! Albert is my heart throb on the show and much better dancer. Dang!!!!

I agree Wayne should have been sent home. His quick step was SOOOO slow. Just goes to show you how important it is to have a fan base. No one knows poor Albert. I thought his quick step was really good. Even the judges seemed shocked.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 1:22:47 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

15.gif
I agree Wayne should have been sent home. His quick step was SOOOO slow. Just goes to show you how important it is to have a fan base. No one knows poor Albert. I thought his quick step was really good. Even the judges seemed shocked.
Ditto! I agree! I was so sad to see Albert get sent home instead of Wayne! Darn fan base!!!! Albert is better than Mark too. Boo.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 1:26:48 PM
Author: snlee

15.gif

Ditto! I agree! I was so sad to see Albert get sent home instead of Wayne! Darn fan base!!!! Albert is better than Mark too. Boo.

THRITTO! I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel last night. He seemed a bit shocked too! As did Jimmy!

Really, it would be KIND to send Wayne home. The guy could have a heart attack right there on stage!
20.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 3:56:06 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Date: 10/3/2007 1:26:48 PM
Author: snlee

15.gif

THRITTO! I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel last night. He seemed a bit shocked too! As did Jimmy!

Really, it would be KIND to send Wayne home. The guy could have a heart attack right there on stage!
20.gif
lol.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer Lopez is suppose to be performing on Dancing with the Stars this week. I wonder if she will look pregoo???
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 11:44:46 PM
Jennifer Lopez is suppose to be performing on Dancing with the Stars this week. I wonder if she will look pregoo???
20.gif
I think she has gone public about it now, right???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 5:08:32 PM

Date: 10/19/2007 11:44:46 PM
20.gif
I think she has gone public about it now, right???
I don't know. I thought it would be fun to watch though! Anyone else watching Dancing w/the Stars? I hope the race car driver wins!!! That one Cheetah Girl is pretty good too!

After seeing this thread I have been wanting to see Mark to see if he bugs me too, but everytime I tune in, his performance already happened so I missed him. Oh well. Maybe he will get voted off soon
11.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I flip the channel when that Mark guy is on. I thought I would get used ot him, but NO WAY!

I really like that little Cheetah girl, too. She''s fun and spunky and she can dance! The race car driver, I forget his name, is fun to watch but I don''t think he''ll make it that much further. I was really rooting for Jenny Garth, ya now, just cause of the old 90210 days.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you see Marie Osmond faint?
32.gif
That was pretty scary; thank goodness she is okay.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 3:34:04 PM
32.gif

I did skippy...that was just crazy. i''m glad she''s ok.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 6:32:16 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 10/23/2007 3:34:04 PM

32.gif

I did skippy...that was just crazy. i''m glad she''s ok.

That was really scary!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i really really dont like mark cuban...hes almost as creepy as SPENCER!! haha

i cant wait to see him go home...i dunno i guess the whole time i had the impression that hes buying his way through the competition....just my thoughts....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 9:27:30 PM
Author: emilina22
i really really dont like mark cuban...hes almost as creepy as SPENCER!! haha

i cant wait to see him go home...i dunno i guess the whole time i had the impression that hes buying his way through the competition....just my thoughts....
You got your wish!!! hehee

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
yea yea yea
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! Wahoo! I''m giddy!!!

When Marie first went down, i thought she was playing. She''s such a ham so I thought it was "planned". She could have really been hurt with that drop! Glad she''s okay!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i seriously was happy to see him go after that performance he gave last week....which by the way just looked to me like he was just skipping around and some really bad hand movements...poor kim was doing all the work....

GO SABRINA!!! i am so rooting for her and for MEL and MAX!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Cameron too. I really respected the fact he said he was sorry about the lift in the last set of dances (vs. Jane who STILL wouldn''t admit her foot left the ground when it was OBVIOUS it had
20.gif
) She really annoyed me about that. Cameron is really improving plus I always tend to root for the nondancers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't believe the Cheeta girl was voted off. That is horrible
8.gif
; she was one of the best. Crazy!!!! I really felt bad for her; she looked so sad.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
HERE, HERE! I had her in my top 3!! I could do without Jane at this point.
8.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2007 11:25:31 PM
Author: somethingshiny
HERE, HERE! I had her in my top 3!! I could do without Jane at this point.
8.gif
I know, tell me about it! I totally thought the cheeta girl was going to win or come in second; she is awesome. For the group dance everyone said she caught onto the moves so quickly and it took them longer. Boo hoo; oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results