shape
carat
color
clarity

Who else is up and what are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Well, now I''m occupied... focusing on overcoming the creeps that deco''s avatar keeps giving me!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:09:38 AM
Author: Linda W
I''m upl It is only 9:09p.m. here in California, but DH is snoring away. ha ha ha. I am watching a movie and surfing Pricescope.

Linda
Isn''t it COLD?!?! It feels icy here in L.A., but YAY we have snow on the mountains and got some much needed rain.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I have the AC on & just finished filling 3 garbage bags full of half-broken toys to make space for Christmas stuff. Ahhhhh, hearing about jobs, studying, ANYTHING makes me long for the good old days. My brain used to work pretty good before I was chronically sleep deprived.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
ok, I''ve got a new one... I''m sitting on the couch surfing PS and watching my FF, who can''t see the computer ;-), play Raw vs Smackdown on XBox. Yes, he is over the age of 25... it''s quite adorable.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Meresal, my fiance plays Star Wars and Superman Xbox games. He''s almost 30!

This story gets better - not only was this patient urgently transferred here for a nonexistent injury - it''s also a 3 day old injury! GAH!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:20:25 AM
Author: basil
Meresal, my fiance plays Star Wars and Superman Xbox games. He's almost 30!

This story gets better - not only was this patient urgently transferred here for a nonexistent injury - it's also a 3 day old injury! GAH!
Pop him one in the eye and tell him never to come to you with less than that.
boxinggy2.gif

ETA: Yanno I was just kidding... I just wanted an excuse to use the boxing smilie.
12.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:20:25 AM
Meresal, my fiance plays Star Wars and Superman Xbox games. He''s almost 30!

This story gets better - not only was this patient urgently transferred here for a nonexistent injury - it''s also a 3 day old injury! GAH!
38.gif
Sweet dreams
24.gif
I hope you get to sleep now.
12.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:34:32 PM

Skippy - Dang writers' strike! I miss the new episodes of the Office.
And that's precisely why I'm home tonight, and WILL be home, for an indefinite period of time
14.gif
I fully support their cause, but darnit--the rest of us need to get back to work!! (Studios' fault, not theirs.) It IS shopping season, after all.
11.gif

I'm still up as it's only 11:15 here. Right now I'm mostly organizing my wedding binder (got to throw out all the magazine clippings of wedding gowns today!!). With no work coming my way in the immediate future, time has become more and more meaningless to me...

ETA: Sera, YES, I'm FREAKIN' FREEZING HERE!!!! I just took the dog for a walk and I totally rushed him through his "business" because I was freezing my 'tocks off!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
It''s 11:45 pm here and I just ate a piece of pumpkin pie with probably too much cool whip on top. It''s ''lite'' cool whip, though.
31.gif

I tried to share it with my cat but she turned her nose up at it!

I''m about to sneak down to our parking garage and put out some dry food for the stray cat I''m feeding.

bf gets up at 4:40 a.m. for work, so I usually stay up after he goes to bed and play on pricesope and read and stuff until about 1-1:30.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:51:10 PM
Author: asscherisme
What grade do you teach? I have so much respect for teachers! I have a lot of kids so I have lots and lots of teacher contact and boy do you guys work hard!
Thanks, Asscher! I wish my students'' parents were all involved like you!

I teach high school English and reading, and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results