shape
carat
color
clarity

Who else is up and what are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really slow here at work and ordinarily I''d just go to bed.

But some stupid outside ER called and are sending me a patient from ~1.5 hours away (who I could tell over the phone has nothing wrong with him, but they want me to see anyway), so it''s silly to go to sleep just yet.

Please entertain me...what are you doing tonight?

sera

Ideal_Rock
Trying to narrow down a setting for my ring.
gaah.gif

loser.gif
L's for love.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Avoiding doing the second practice test for my statistics exam tomorrow by playing on Pricescope! I already did the first one, okay?!

3.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:13:14 PM
Author: sera
gaah.gif

loser.gif
L''s for love.
What are you choosing between?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Pretending to study (Pricescope won''t help me learn Torts? Really??) and waiting for my BF to finally be done with XBox 360 for the night.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
basil,
What kind of Doc are you?? I''m up waiting for hubby to get home, and helping in Rocky Talky.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:15:56 PM
Author: basil
Date: 12/2/2007 11:13:14 PM

Author: sera

gaah.gif

loser.gif
L''s for love.

What are you choosing between?
LOL... well... I
think I want baguette sides. I would prefer step cut traps, but my stone is 5.6x5.6mm, so I think the baguettes would look better.

I''m still thinking about a halo (that way I could get step cut traps) but not sure if I would tire of it, so I most likely will not go with a halo. I love the delicate halo without an edge. Leon Mege has one with baguettes set North-South but my center is too small for that. Simon G. has a split shank with a halo around the traps... but I think that would be too wide.

I know I want a pave band. I really want it 3-sided, full eternity.

Ritani makes a baguette side with engraving/melee on 3 sides and is a half eternity. Leon Mege is my favorite for a 3-sided pave.

I also love the single shared prong eternity by Ritani... I think the stones are 3 or 4 pointers. I think stacking that between 2 pave bands would be too thick.

SO I''m totally undecided! So I could be up all night obsessing if I didn''t have to go to work tomorrow!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am actually working tonight (work from home, so at least I am in my jammies.) Holiday season is busy for me...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking at Rocky Talk too and seeing if I can help answer Q's on RT. Sera, I love your stone!!!

Dang to them sending you a patient who is fine.

Well I just finished watching Desperate Housewives and I am wondering for the writers strike will cause the episode that I just watch to be the last one?

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Sera - that''s kind of like me with wedding invitations. I want so many things that it''s impossible to incorporate them all into one design. Yet I still can''t eliminate any. Good luck with your decision (I''ve always loved the look of baguette sides, and I think it''d look great with 3-sided pave)

Kaleigh - I''m an ophthalmologist.

Octavia - forget torts and play XBox with your boyfriend. Then he won''t find it so fun anymore
1.gif

T2o2 - statistics? bleh. I don''t think I could force myself to do a second practice test either!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
TGal - scrubs are a lot like jammies, but I do wish I were home.

Skippy - Dang writers'' strike! I miss the new episodes of the Office.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Boo Basil! Sorry you have to stay up for no reason.
40.gif

I am just sitting here on PS as I have been every night for about a week. It''s incredibly addictive.

I''m also surfing the Pearlmans Jewelers site checking out various designers and seeing if there is anything that really catches my interest just in case I think that my setting is vile when I get it.
39.gif
Boo hoo!

I think I come to PS to rest easy knowing that other people obsess about these things as well.

Sera - I know how frustrating it can be. Take it easy and try to have fun throughout the process. Do you have pics of what you are looking at?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:34:32 PM
TGal - scrubs are a lot like jammies, but I do wish I were home.

Skippy - Dang writers' strike! I miss the new episodes of the Office.
Me too; my sister and I were just talking about that!!!

Best wishes on your test 2of2Things!!! I bet you are trip daydreaming too; I would totally be daydreaming about that trip!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wrapping up my online Christmas shopping and watching a Veronica Mars DVD.

Thing2, my sympathies on the stats exam...bleh.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am up just hanging, was talking to hubby while watching football in bed but he has to be up at 5:45 am and I am not tired so I left to go read and organize some things. I am also trying to pack for Chicago and hoping weather will cooperate here and there, both my arrival and departure date. I am tired but not enough to sleep and feeling sort of hungry but not sure what I want to eat. Just feeling blah right now.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Well right now, I''m on pricescope :)

I''m about to make something to eat, I''m thinking a bagel or a bowl of cereal, maybe oatmeal. I''ll decide when I walk from my office to my kitchen. (I was not hungry at dinner time since I had a late lunch)

Then I''m going to watch desperate housewifes which I recorded earlier.

Then I''m going to bed.

Hope you get some sleep soon!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grading papers
7.gif
They''re descriptive essays, though, so they''re very entertaining.

My poor students--I think it takes me an average of one and a half weeks to return full-length essays.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m here - just plotting my next piece of jewelry... lol. It''s pouring rain here and I''m waiting for it to turn to snow - i''m in CT.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am up. I was decorating the windows and trying to figure out where all the balls went on my big x-mas tree because it looks like some of them are missing.

I can''t sleep because I have two interviews with different areas in my hospital. I am applying for a transfer and I applied to two completely different areas and I am nervous about it.

I was also just telling my husband we should get a Christmas wreath for our window. We''ll see, he said.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What grade do you teach? I have so much respect for teachers! I have a lot of kids so I have lots and lots of teacher contact and boy do you guys work hard!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:32:18 PM
Sera - that''s kind of like me with wedding invitations. I want so many things that it''s impossible to incorporate them all into one design. Yet I still can''t eliminate any. Good luck with your decision (I''ve always loved the look of baguette sides, and I think it''d look great with 3-sided pave)

Kaleigh - I''m an ophthalmologist.

Octavia - forget torts and play XBox with your boyfriend. Then he won''t find it so fun anymore
1.gif

T2o2 - statistics? bleh. I don''t think I could force myself to do a second practice test either!

Basil, I used to want to be an ophthalmologist when I was in high school. When I got to college, I was too lazy to take all the lab sciences, so I figured that meant I''d be WAAY too lazy for med school. I still think it would be such an interesting career, though!

BF won''t let me play XBox with him, he says it''s no fun to have to split the screen. Plus, I have no hand-eye coordination, and no interest in Call of Duty. So he gets video games and I get PS, and we''re both more or less happy with the arrangement...

T2o2, sorry about the stats exam, this time of year is so stressful as a student. We can commiserate for now
14.gif
and celebrate when the semester is over
36.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhh - Desperate Housewives was goooood!
36.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Good, getting off the computer now and heading to the kitchen. I decided on a bagel :) Going to watch the show. I saw the preview last week about a tornado coming? Since moving from the east coast to the midwest I have to admit I am freaked about tornados I''m sure the show won''t help that but I find the show to be very entertaining.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I was on the Net ordering a couple gifts from a company that had 15% off and free shipping through Sunday. Now I''m playing on the websites I like to visit. Need to go to bed....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:51:51 PM
Author: treysar
ohhhhh - Desperate Housewives was goooood!
36.gif
It was! I wonder what will happen to Carlos; do you think he is alive? Gosh, I hope there are more episodes
39.gif
!!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
hmm, don''t want to give away or do any spoilers, so I won''t post in detail, but it was juicy!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:01:26 AM
Author: treysar
hmm, don't want to give away or do any spoilers, so I won't post in detail, but it was juicy!!!
It hasn't aired already??? I thought it happened 10 eastern, 9 central and 8 mountain.

Sweet dreams all
24.gif

DF, have a safe trip to Chicago!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m up but about to head to bed. Made the x-mas wish list that my MIL requested & badgered DH to do his too. Baked a marble bundt cake. Watched VH1''s "The Shot". And I''m supposed to be writing "copy" for our long overdue Apple Photo Book wedding album (we''re giving our respective parents personalized copies over the holidays -- if I ever finish it!).
25.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:36:30 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Boo Basil! Sorry you have to stay up for no reason.
40.gif

I am just sitting here on PS as I have been every night for about a week. It''s incredibly addictive.

I''m also surfing the Pearlmans Jewelers site checking out various designers and seeing if there is anything that really catches my interest just in case I think that my setting is vile when I get it.
39.gif
Boo hoo!

I think I come to PS to rest easy knowing that other people obsess about these things as well.

Sera - I know how frustrating it can be. Take it easy and try to have fun throughout the process. Do you have pics of what you are looking at?
It is fun... there are so many pretty things to look at... I just can''t wait until I decide!!!

I have a bunch of pics... I need to get them all in order and then start a thread for PSers to help me narrow it down!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m upl It is only 9:09p.m. here in California, but DH is snoring away. ha ha ha. I am watching a movie and surfing Pricescope.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results