shape
carat
color
clarity

whiteflash size comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

duriofont

Rough_Rock
Hi Colors. I''m hoping that your sentiments are true for me when I have that rock on my finger; that it''ll appear huge. One thing I know for sure is that it will appear much more scintillating and sparkly beautiful compared to the stones I see around here. Since I''ve been researching and shopping for a wellcut diamond, it seems that my attention is immediately drawn to the diamonds other women are wearing. Know what I mean? Our intention directs our attention. Thanks for the warm words. C

duriofont

Rough_Rock
Hi Argh & Stuff. I asked Lesley at WF to give me a comparison. You may have answered your question. Your comparison request might have been lost behind alll the other requests in your email. I''ve had that experience and would think nothing of sending another and another email till you get what you want. Most of the PS vendors are probably inundated with email questions and requests so yours may have been overlooked. Don''t take it personal ~ just send another. Stay with it. Carolyn

Houseparty

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 10:54:12 PM
Author: Cajunrock

Dear David, Matatora, Mara and everyone else. Today when I reread my post, I was concerned that ya''ll might think I''d disregarded the input you so graciously gave me so I''m laughing at David''s post. Thanks for keeping me straight. You are all allowed to gloat because it was your feedback that allowed me to finally make a decision! I''ve been lurking, reading and rereading posts of Mara, Regular Guy, Valeria, Belle and others for over a year now. It''s hard to believe that I''m finally going to wire the money and get things rolling. Thank you all so very much!

The trusting WF speaks more about the quality of their diamonds on the final decision. Even after reading all your posts, I couldn''t truly say one way or another because I was so tempted to go with more bling for the buck. So, Housepary, it was your post that finally swung me over to stay within my original budget and not keep going up on my price. To go from 5-6K to 10k and 1/2 c to 1.5 c started to border on insanity for me. Thank you for being my voice of reason.

p.s. no need to wipe that smile off your keister. Ya did good. With gratitude, Carolyn

Carolyn,
Thank you for your gracious message. Best wishes.
28.gif

David

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results