shape
carat
color
clarity

which danhov setting do you like better???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very true about the split shank ring being more delicate in person. I would *highly* suggest trying to see and try on both rings b/f making any type of decision though....

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the first one, it is just beautiful.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 12:07:51 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Hi Ellen,
It was a short thread, so many people probably missed it. I didn''t want to make a huge fuss over it because I was still very emotional about the ring. On Halloween my hand got slammed into a door and my thin pave split shank with a .74 radiant was smooshed like a pancake. It was damaged beyond repair and I''m working with the insurance company to replace it. Luckily, Jewelers Mutual has actually been really great so far in helping me and being flexible. I''m thinking about switching to a round because I have been swayed by the massive sparkles coming out of my five stone band. In addition, DH and I both feel that it''s impossile to truly ''replace'' something that cannot be replaced, so we think starting fresh with a different kind of ring might be best. We were planning on upgrading eventually, but not this soon so I probably won''t be able to sink that much money into the stone. The stone will probably just get a ''mini-upgrade'' to a 1 carat stone.
Awww, I''m so sorry!
7.gif

I kind of like the thinking of starting fresh, and I think you''ll be quite pleased with a nice sized round (which 1 ct. is!).
30.gif
And glad to hear the insurance company is behaving well!

I can''t wait to see your new ring!
36.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 8:23:19 AM
Author: CrookedRock
#1!!!
36.gif
Stunning. I agree with mrssalvo that the split shank is too wide, and I don''t like the prongs as much. The side view of #1 is gorgeous!
Same here. Although I also agree with MrsSalvo that it''s hard to tell without seeing in person.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a place in Westwood that carries Danhov that I was able to stop at during my lunch break. They had the ME30, but not the ME31. The ME30 was STUNNING in person. I am in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. It is much more beautiful and delicate in person that on the website. I wish they had both so I could compare, but honestly I think I would be very happy with the ME30!

E B

Ideal_Rock
They''re both pretty, but I like the first more!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one (ME30) best... and after seeing the pic which shows those bars are not huge, I definitely like the ME30 best.

The split shank does look too wide (IMP O) and because it's so wide, it seems the diamonds are not that visible from the top... one side of the split is diamond, the other plain. With the split so wide, I would want diamonds on the inside as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results