shape
carat
color
clarity

WHEN You''re in the Dog House ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
after rethinking, i agree with roppongi somewhat. when i first came to pricescope, i read frank's detailed post about the designing of the ring for his then sweetie. the whole journey brought tears to my eyes, and then to find out the one who was to receive the GOG/Mark Morrell combo basically didn't think it was good enough?! i was beyond speechless. about the same way i felt when i first read this response from blonde beauty 6 months later. i guess we don't know the whole story, well the other side to it anyway. based on what we do know, i think it will take alot more than just us PSer's to get him to reconsider giving you the ring. we don't know frank personally, but he has handled this whole situation with tact and of course humor, and has never spoken one bad word. he's a good man as far as we can tell. i wish you luck, and like alexah said, i hope this turns out happy
1.gif

edit to add: frank just let her pick out the diamonds and designs of all her future jewelry...w-band, bracelets, pendants
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Blonde Beauty, I hope this is for real because AOE seems like a wonderful guy.

And we've seen your picture, so yes, you are a blond beauty.
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Shivers.........
6.gif
. I was just thinking about AOE and Tara's ring yesterday!

Blond beauty, I think you have to reach out to Frank, not we pricescoper's. Maybe this is a cute way to do it; only you two know. He certainly had this ring made with all the right feelings and intentions, which in my book is all you can want for. I wish the both of you luck as you work through this.

Thanks, folks, for the generous kind words! They made me feel very warm and brought back great memories of my interaction with this forum a while back. You all helped me so much!

Yes, Blonde Beauty is for real in being the planned recipient of the ring that I had designed. According to her, she has now taken the time to read all of the posts and has a greater appreciation for the time that was invested. Additionally, as someone posted - the ring was not the real issue but was a symptom of what was going on in her life at that time (which I just now have learned).

What does this all mean? It means that "Time will tell"....and, in the interim, my dog will feel "special." I read in other posts where someone mentioned that some women need to realize that men are more sensitive then some people give credit. For those of you who read this whole post, please realize that for some men (like myself), the "journey" is equally important as the "destination." Sometimes, it takes time for wounds to heal, and sometimes, they just don't. For me - "time will tell."

Blond Beauty: I admire your strength to post those impactful words - they mean much to me. Stick around on the forum a bit and you will not only learn a lot about diamonds but also about people and their emotions when dealing with this stuff. Good people!

As for Tara - well, the ring is worn at selective times. It was quite humorous to see the Airport Security staff expressions when the ring set off the buzzer when we last flew. :>)

Ciao,

read.gif

Blonde Beauty

Rough_Rock
Ever wonder why a diamond has become the symbol of love and commitment? Maybe because a diamond shines brightly from within, is hard to destroy, and lasts forever, just like love.

cry.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
are you going to tell us what ended up happening?
1.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Please let us know what happened... has Tara lost her bauble to a woman who will cherish it, its light, and the man behind it?? I hope so... Good luck AOE!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I just caught this thread thanks to Websailor.
2.gif

Does anyone know what the outcome was for Frank / Tara / Blonde Beauty?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
K-Mom,
I''m with you...i would love to know what happened...

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Me TOOO!!!
28.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Nice touch :)

rosy

Shiny_Rock
I don''t understand. Who wouldn''t be happy to receive a 4 carat ring, especially if it was custom made for you from your sweetie. Frankly if I''m offered a 4 carat ring I would love it no matter what shape, it''ll be huge. If blonde beauty really hated it later she could always trade it in for a different shape, she might have to get a smaller carat weight (2-3) but that would still be nothing to cough at. If my sweetie was poor & could only afford a CZ I would still cherish it! It''s not the end of the world, it''s just a ring! Theres more to life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results