shape
carat
color
clarity

WHEN You''re in the Dog House ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A 4 CT HONKER OF A RING & A CUTE BRIGHTON COLLLAR....

Cnv0011.jpg

. . . OFF TO "HOW DO I LOOK IN THE MIRROR"......HMMMM...IS IT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME?....Look at thos Pav/Crown Angles!!

Cnv0017.jpg

....I'M STARTING TO LIKE THIS . . . - "Did Jonathon throw in a bone???"

Cnv0018.jpg

. . . WEAR IT WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU SAY...."I HEAR YOU!"

Cnv0021.jpg

YOH YOH YOH - WHAT UP DAWG? "BLING-BLING" HERE!!

Cnv0019.jpg

WHEN YOU GIVE ME AN "ICE CUBE" LIKE THIS - I'M ALL YOURS BABY! .....

Cnv0013.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
It's so cute!

I tried to inject some humor, (actual truth) to the fact that no, I'm not engaged and, it doesn't look like it will happen (Though there does remain a small chance)........Thank God for man's best friend. I think Tara will wear it fine! Don't you?
twirl.gif

read.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beyond cute - thanks for sharing your thoghtful humor with us!
1.gif

Those pictures should become PS's banner - don't they just bare the inner sanctum of Pricescope spirit ?!!
9.gif

Not that I feal like laughing - been there done that,
sad.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very funny Frank..
1.gif

Nice too see you posting again. Your ring came out beautiful...
21.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Good to see you back here AofE!
1.gif

Am sorry that the ring isnt on *her* finger but who better to wear in that case than man's best friend?!
Those pics are Adorable! & that Tara is a charmer
9.gif

Btw, the ring came out dazzling! I am so impressed with all the (love &) work you put into it...

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Oh AOE, You certainly have had a time of it! I am so sorry to hear of your car accident and then your plans of being engaged by now falling through. I do hope that you at least enjoyed your trip to Italy! And I am happy to see you still have your sense of humor!
9.gif

I do think that Tara is a very fitting princess for the exquisite princess ring you designed! May she wear it well. Take care now!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Frank, the ring is absolutely lovely and Tara is a DOLL. I am a sucker for little dogs and large rocks...too bad I am12 days away from getting married myself!
9.gif
naughty.gif

I'm sorry to hear the engagement fell through, but dare I say that it was not meant to be from the sounds of things...I'm not sure Tara entirely understands the beauty of her new bauble so maybe you can adapt this beauty into some sort of manly ring? Or part of it?

May the next time you design a ring for a girl you love end with hugs, kisses, smiles and a lovely wedding. That's the way it should be.

Best of luck, keep your chin up, and we hope you stick around!
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
rofl!! that is too funny
hmmm someday that will have to be an excuse to buy a gemstone ...
The dog needs one!

Sorry to hear about your engagement.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 5/1/2004 1:31:13 PM strmrdr wrote:

rofl!! that is too funny
hmmm someday that will have to be an excuse to buy a gemstone ...
The dog needs one!

----------------

Good idea, Strm!!
9.gif

Gosh, Frank, if I were 20 years younger,...... No! The cat would not go for that!!
2.gif

So glad to see you have kept your sense of humor.
appl.gif
Tara is quite the lovely with her new baubble!!
love.gif

I, too, am sorry about the engagement. Was also sorry to hear about your accident. You get well!! Sending good vibes, well wishes, and prayers your way!!
16.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about you engagement, Frank. But I am glad to see that your great sense of humor is still alive & here!
2.gif
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Frank, I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you planned. But what a great dog and what a great ring!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
That really is a beautiful ring. I'm also sorry to hear that your engagement plans are falling through, although it's not over til it's over . . .

Of course, if you end up single and on the market, you'll probably get a few marriage proposals in PMs here. From what I can tell, you're a wonderful person with great taste in jewelry . . . a woman's dream! I am sure that someday, whether it's your current lady or no, someone will appreciate you the way you deserve.

P.S. I'm just trying to be light-hearted, not insensitive. Sorry if it came across otherwise.

Thanks folks for the nice comments and, yes, Tara is a real sweetie! The ring did turn out well (pics in the thread on working with a custom designer) and I am feeling pretty good about everything.....think she needs a H&A post in her ear too?....LOL

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh no! I guess I caught this and your other post late! I hope it did work out....I read in your other post about your gal being upset that you designed the ring yourself...but my opinion is that that was just her expression of something deeper being a problem. I love the poochie and the two of you will be just fine!
1.gif
When it's meant to be, it's meant to be! Best of luck!

Blonde Beauty

Rough_Rock
AOE:

In answer to your question (reference your post of 3/30/04, topic: Am I Being a Brat?), I choose door #2 - the one that had my guy standing there with open arms, a ring that I didn't select, but a promise of a lifetime commitment.

I will love you forever. Please marry me.

(To everyone who watched AOE take this journey of love in designing a special ring for me, help me now to persuade him to take the ring off Tara's collar (I luv ya Tara but . . .) and place it on my finger where it belongs.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Awww. i got chills... are you really Frank's girl? he seems like a really thoughtful guy...

For the "door" reference, this is what AoE wrote:

"Gosh – this one hits home for me. I have a similar experience going on right now and it truly hurts! Maybe for some guys, it doesn’t matter. For the emotional ones, such as myself, it does hurt. I, myself, look at the symbolic perspective more so then it is just another piece of fashion jewelry.

To bring perspective, this matter seems to apply to all sizes and all economic circles. I picked a 3ct princess that I think is also stellar in quality, only to learn that some of her “peers” have a larger center stone. Being told that it just doesn’t cut the mustard or, that it wouldn’t be worn are words that can pierce the armor of even the strongest male. It matter not who pays for it, it comes down to our feelings.

I believe that most of us have our own core values that make us who we are. In my case, I’ve offered the flexibility to change the setting, even the side stones, but not the center stone (which, by the way, she had expressed her interest in the princess). IF – I should ask her to marry me, the ring that I bought will be offered with those flexibilities still in tact. IF – she chooses not to wear it, then it will sit in a drawer but my core values would not be able to bring myself to place something else on her ring finger. IF – she declines my offer, then it looks like a 9.5# yorkie will have one helluva “honker” on her collar.

To summarize how I feel, and many of my male friends that I’ve talked to, – if a woman was to play “Let’s make a deal” and you could select door #1 that had the ring of your choice sitting on a table or you could select door #2 that had your guy standing there with open arms, a ring that you didn’t select, but a promise of a lifetime commitment – which one would you select???? Only one choice now!

Besides, ladies, whatever happened to that cliché – it’s the quality, not the quantity?

Also makes me wander what Freud would say about all of this…….. "

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I REALLY REALLY hope this is legit...
appl.gif
I would LUV to hear a happy ending to this story......
love.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! i was confused for a brief moment, but woah
eek.gif
1.gif

I got chills too Alexah!

AoE/Frank...are you out there??

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
AOE:

I think it looks pretty wonderful on Tara and she seems to be very appreciative of the ring.

Roppongi

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
The story is a heartbreaker but the dog & diamond are beyond cute & beautiful, both of them!
3.gif
1.gif

In any event, your thoughtful sense of humor is a big asset in this life. Good for you.
1.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/18/2004 2:51:48 PM Blonde Beauty wrote:

AOE:

I will love you forever. Please marry me.

(To everyone who watched AOE take this journey of love in designing a special ring for me, help me now to persuade him to take the ring off Tara's collar (I luv ya Tara but . . .) and place it on my finger where it belongs.----------------

YAAAAY!
9.gif
Is this the first PS proposal?!

Tho Tara's a cutie, I would luv to see pics of that amazing ring on Blonde Beauty's finger!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results