shape
carat
color
clarity

what's your hubby/bf buying you for Christmas?

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
I Have No Idea :saint:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
pinkstars|1292548975|2799156 said:
So I finally narrowed some gifts to get BF and I decided on some Wusthof knives, just a chef and paring.
We've really gotten into cooking our meals and right now our knives are just a Kitchen Aid set and I'm really hoping that he'll like having nicer knives. I think he'll like them, but I'm really worried that he won't love them, and I'm just so nervous. :errrr:
I think I'm still going to try and get him Big Buck Hunter too, and then maybe another cookbook.
Ahhh, I feel like nothing is good enough!

I received some Henckells for a wedding present and the difference between a regular knife and a "good" knife is huge! I didn't get why people spend more than 100$ for one knife, but now I do. They make cutting veggies fun rather than a chore. I think he'll really like them.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
DH just sent me a picture of the loot he got at the Victoria's Secret associate sale. And OMG. I am so stoked to go home tonight!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
MonkeyPie|1292615910|2799745 said:
DH just sent me a picture of the loot he got at the Victoria's Secret associate sale. And OMG. I am so stoked to go home tonight!

I'm so jealous! That sounds incredibly exciting.

Thanks chemgirl, you're making me feel a bit more confident in my choice!

tenorgirl33

Rough_Rock
We're not exchanging gifts, but we are travelling to Hawaii from Dec. 24th to Jan. 1st. :bigsmile: We're planning on doing one very special date night while we're there for our Christmas present to ourselves.

chemgirl said:
pinkstars said:
So I finally narrowed some gifts to get BF and I decided on some Wusthof knives, just a chef and paring.
We've really gotten into cooking our meals and right now our knives are just a Kitchen Aid set and I'm really hoping that he'll like having nicer knives. I think he'll like them, but I'm really worried that he won't love them, and I'm just so nervous. :errrr:

I received some Henckells for a wedding present and the difference between a regular knife and a "good" knife is huge! I didn't get why people spend more than 100$ for one knife, but now I do. They make cutting veggies fun rather than a chore. I think he'll really like them.

I agree with chemgirl. BF got me a set of Wusthof knives 2 or 3 Christmases ago, and I just love them. Just a little bit of (I know, unsolicited) advice. Get at least the 8" chefs knife. It's not really worth it to get the 6".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results