shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats your favorite season and why...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t believe I could live without any season, but, by far my favorite is FALL!!

I LOVE the changing of the trees, the food, spices, the smell, the cooler air, the fall clothes (jeans, sweaters, jackets), the fall festivals, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and football!

I do like winter too as it is soo pretty when it snows.

I also have a soft spot for summer, as the beach is one of my favorite places to be
10.gif

But, Fall can''t some soon enough!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 2:09:33 AM
Author: diamondfan
I have to say I love them all, in reason.

I love being in some lovely place with snow coming down, as long as I am in a cozy room with the fire on and all my kids with me, and not having to drive. I can handle a chilly day with blue skies, but slick roads and endless dreary bleak and freezing days suck.

I love the beach and sun and summer but hate it when it is sticky and humid.

Fall and Spring are easy and almost perfect except Fall hits too fast (means summer is over ) and is too short (means winter is next!)

I love seeing the leaves change and feeling the coolness but not coldness in the air.

I also love seeing the flowers and the leaves budding, and smelling the sweetness of the grass in spring.
I was going to say something similar but much, much less eloquent, LOL!

Fall has to be my fav though. There''s just something in the air...

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
My favorite season? FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Summer.

I love the buzz of the town I live in when the Lake comes alive.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Summer! I''m already depressed that the days are getting shorter/darker/cooler

1238749.JPG

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I love winter.
Only because it''s excruciatingly hot practically all year here and I just want some SNOW!
Of course, that changes immediately after I''ve been around snow for a couple of days.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fall.

Fresh roasted green chile, cool weather, butternut squash, pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving, apples, trees turning, returning to light sweaters and sweatshirts, soups, excitement of impending snow possibilities, no wind.

Then Winter.

Snow, holidays, sweatshirts, cold weather, hot chocolate, making baked goods, holiday treats, time off school.

Then Spring.

Warmer weather, flowers, sandals, time outside, but also allergies and here in NM-wind.

Then Summer.

Beautiful summer nights, swimming, sandals, tank tops, watermelon, fresh (and cheap) fruit, thunderstorms, lightning storms but also uncomfortable, bugs, hot...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE Fall! I love the brisk air, the cold mornings, the colors, the crispy leaves, Halloween!!! I love it, love love love. I love spices, and pumpkin and apple and cider....I love scarecrows, and the crows cawing and corn hanging on the door. I love the way the air feels, the smells, and the great fally food. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! Did I mention that?? Goblins, Witches, Spider webs, Cats, and scary movies. Love it... looooovvveeeeeee
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the spring! I get SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) in the winter months and it really makes me miserable. When spring comes I know I am going to start getting better!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results