shape
carat
color
clarity

what''s the next big thing that''s going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 11:14:23 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Smurfy I noticed that you are looking for homes too! Are you looking around the area you just moved to?

Ack! I just realized I missed this! We are looking around where we live because we like the neighborhood by us but we also heard that Chatfield has a good school district so may look around there as well. We are picking our home around the schools basically :)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Hubby got the job!!!!! He didn''t tell me until I got home tonight from work, and you can tell he is very relieved, as am I! Whew!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
We got married October 3, 2009.
36.gif

I''m working, job hunting, and finishing my MBA.

He''s working, job hunting, and about to start a post-bac program to prepare to apply to med school.

We are still renovating the NYC co-op we bought (but it''s liveable now
9.gif
).

and, hopefully we''ll be KTFU any day now.

Ruby Shoes

Rough_Rock
What does KTFU mean?

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
RubyShoes- My best guess and for keeping the rating of the board "G" KTFU stands for Knocked T F Up. You can guess the middle
2.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
We have been married only 4 weeks but I have a gazillion things in my mind that I want to do, but little money to do it.
15.gif

I did however, go out and buy some herbs to start my herb garden. With all the craziness of the wedding over, I am going to start cooking again! I am quite good at it, but I don''t do it enough, so I am going to start being a good little wifey
9.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 6:01:44 PM
Author: charbie
Hubby got the job!!!!! He didn''t tell me until I got home tonight from work, and you can tell he is very relieved, as am I! Whew!

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!! A Huge yahoo for the Charbie family!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results