shape
carat
color
clarity

What's for dinner?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH has been cooking black beans all day! Yum! We had beans, rice, homemade pico, grilled corn and sliced avocado on tortillas. It was sooooo good!

LTP, Your soup looks gorgeous! So lucky to have the tomatoes already. I bought some NJ tomatoes from a farm today. Not sure why NJ tomatoes come in sooner than CT tomatoes, but I guess they do! They were delish!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This time I made baked chicken ( a whole chicken with garlic salt, and some butter ) with some white rice. It turned out yummy!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Sigh - i was making pea, pancetta and mint risotto this evening. Then it transpired that both supermarkets in my town are out of mint :nono: so then i decided to make soft tacos, but it turned out my SO had run out of salsa (he has a low-salt one for his kidneys) ;( so im eating crackers and dip, and ill be having the apple, pear and blueberry pie i made a few days ago for dessert =)

Im going to try my hand at rogan josh this week, just bankrupted myself in the spice aisle!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
After having cheesecakes crack, fondant that decided to revolt, dropping a petit four then stepping on it, forgetting to put a crust in a pie, and still having to make banana pudding, red velvet sandwich cookies, and sugar cookies, I've officially decided I'm never cooking again. Oh, and I just found icing smeared across my neck, my teeth are blue because I licked icing when I had just tinted it and it wasn't mixed in well enough, and I'm about to start imbibing. Heavily. Dinner was Chik Fil A, and based on my previous statements, that may be the dinner of choice for the rest of my life.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doodle, I understand days like that. Big hugs from TX!

April and LV, thank you for your kind words. At some point the recipe will go up on the blog. I've been terribly lazy about posting lately. *sigh*

Tonight's dinner was flat iron fajitas with a cilantro/parsley chimichurri sauce and my husband's guacamole. :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results