shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala glad this worked out. That's a challenging situation.

Like @mrs-b if I can help someone I care about it is a no brainer for me. But because this inconvenienced you daily and it was a hardship for you that is a different story. Once a week would be no big deal but once a day, 30 minutes out of your way, after a long day at work, I can see how that is not sustainable over the school year. Especially when there are other options she could take.

I mean if there were NO other options maybe it would be different and that kind of inconvenience (let's say while the pandemic lasted and there were no other options which is not the case obviously, just making up a scenario) might be more palatable. But precisely because there are other options she could easily do instead of inconveniencing you daily is what makes her ask selfish. I don't really get people sometimes. It is one thing if you are in a pickle and have no other options but to ask someone to make that kind of detour (sacrifice) on a daily basis. Yeah it isn't something I understand. But glad you worked it out and just to echo the other posters here you were definitely not selfish. It was nice for you to drive her all the times you did.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell her you charge $6 per mile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results