shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of guy (or gal) do you go for in the movies or on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/10/2007 4:09:06 PM
Author: nytemist
Oh Nicki, why did you do that to me? Don''t even get me started on Mr. Steele....

I''ve seen him play live a few times... and... I''ll stop there.

Heheheee...I''m seeing him next month. Can''t wait.
31.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 7:31:38 PM
Author:zoebartlett
I''m in love with TR Knight. Really. I know it will NEVER happen but I can dream, can''t I? We''re a season behind in watching Grey''s Anatomy, so when the 3rd season comes out on DVD on Tuesday, we''re going to try to watch all of the episodes so we can watch the fourth season in when it premieres at the end of the month.

In general, I tend to go more for the cute and cuddly type rather than the ''I''m too hot for my own body'' characters. I wouldn''t say no to them but if I were to have a real relationship with any of them, I''d opt for the teddy bears. One major exception is Matthew McConaughey.

Others that fall into this category for me:

Scott Foley (from Felicity)
Scott Wolff (''Bailey'' from Party of Five)

What about you?

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble zoebartlett, but did you know this?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,26334,1548317,00.html

And I agree with you about Matthew McConaughey - anywhere, anytime, anyhow - I am such a dreamer, but my dreams are nice!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure to do some panting for me
18.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Saw The Prestige last night. That''s a twofer, with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. And...

(SPOILER ALERT)

there was more than just one of each of them!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, BlackIsland, I know TR Knight''s gay and that''s why, among other reasons it wouldn''t ever happen. I still dream about him though. It''s funny, in some pics, I''m like, "well, he''s not all THAT great looking" and then other times I could tear his pic out of a magazine and hang in my bedroom. I think my FI would have a problem with that though.
9.gif

Actually, I think it''s the type of character he plays that makes me attracted. I love the cute ones, ya know, the guy''s best friend in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results