shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
When I''m at clinical in the hospital we can only wear the bare minimum of jewelry. I wear my WF 5 stone ring, my 1cttw diamond studs, and a watch. Once in a while I will wear a diamond necklace.

When I''m not in the hospital, I wear my 5 stone, my studs, a necklace and RHR...and the occasional bracelet.

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 3:04:02 PM
Author: kellyfish
Lauren, that RHR is the bomb. I love it!

Oh, me too! I''m a big Asscher fan. And I love bezels. That ring is modernistic, but is also timeless. That''s a hard line to straddle and that ring does it well.

Lauren - is that custom? Or if not, who''s the designer? Very classy and clean lines on that.

Bridget in Connecticut..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Cool, what a good idea for a thread!
Everyday for like 3.5yrs i wear my ering - I went without recently to have it cleaned and prongs retipped, and felt so naked everyday!
I also wear my watch, which is Michael Kors brand - nothing too fancy, but because its actually a guy''s watch and therefore has a really big face, I get comments every day. I will post pics when I get my new RHR, which I also plan to wear daily.
I don''t currently have any neck pieces or earrings for daily wear - I just recently had a thread as I''m trying to decide which T&Co necklace to buy for every day wear - I feel the silver would be elegant but casual. Would still love any suggestions here!
1.gif

I love small diamond studs, but I''m unsure whether they would suit me for everyday wear - only one way to find out right though..?
31.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 11:20:15 PM
Author: sandia_rose
(for Gwendolyn)

I chuckled, because your pic showed my two everyday earrings. Hoops for most days, studs for dress-up. And what's funny too is that your hair is EXACTLY the same color as mine is!

Bridget in Connecticut..
Hehe, cool! And I know they are boring vanilla earrings--that's how I get away with wearing them everyday! Almost never take them out, except to clean the diamonds, and occasionally wear different earrings instead of the silver hoops.
1.gif

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 5:27:19 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Anyway, I realized I left one piece of jewelery out--it''s not much, but it is something I wear everyday. Almost 8 years ago, I got my left ear pierced up near the top of my ear, in the cartilage. Eventually I want to get something more exciting than a silver hoop, but I don''t know what!
I am VERY jealous! I really want to get a cartilage earring but am a baby. Several people told me that they hurt bad to get, and that''s deterred me. And I gave birth without drugs and have two tattoos, go figure
9.gif
. I am such a baby.....

My best friend has one of these, and what she''s done is put a charm on the hoop. She got a crystal that has a bail, like for a necklace, but you can put any charm you want on there. Anything you would put on a chain or a bracelet would work. Someone posted about Pandora jewery -- you can even put Pandora charms or beads on there.

Bridget in Connecticut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results