shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah! Found the pic of all 3 rings in my wedding set. I also have a very plain bangle style watch with a round fac in yellow gold, but I don''t wear it much, I''m not a huge watch fan!

I think I''m done! *whew*

ERingWithBothBands.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou gwen! I''m seriously hooked
9.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn''t find a pic of my watch IRL, so I got the pic of it from the website. It''s such a versatile style!

ClassiqueWatch.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
every day: halo''d princess ering and leon pave wband, .5ctw princess studs, white gold anklet

frequently: stainless watch (currently favoring a coach), bracelet (used to be a thin sterling bangle, these days it''s a tiffany charm), necklace (either mikimoto single pearl with diamond accent or tiffany bean pendant)

would love to someday add: spinel or tourmaline RHR, H&A diamond pendant

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my 1.00cttw diamond studs 99% of the time. I usually wear a simple gold bracelet, but I need a new white gold one. I''ve tapped out my jewelry budget for a while though. I also wore my wedding set daily, but my new 5 stone band has taken it''s place. I can''t wear a lot of jewelry when I''m at clinicals, so on my days off I''ll throw on a necklace and RHR.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always wear my wrings. Sometimes I wear an anniversary ring with them. Then daily I switch out RHR, braclets, earrings and pendant depending on my mood or clothing color.

I don''t wear any of my jewelry when I sleep.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I wear diamond stud earrings (1.26 ctw) every day as well as either the ring set in my avatar or my wedding ring & RB solitaire (1.77 ct) on my left hand...right hand is usually a bezel set diamond ring. I often wear one of my Pandora bracelets (either gold one or silver one)...and always wear my mother & child pendant on my necklace. Most of my jewelry just sits in the jewelry box.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my "diamond uniform" all day , every day - from bathing suit to black tie: 1cttw studs, watch, 5 ct tennis braclet, .85ct pendant and my wedding rings ( a stack) - I guess I feel I can pull it off b/c I''m a mom who wears blue jeans and no make-up. I dress it up or down with my right hand rings - one of which is an emerald in a halo and my DH bought me for my b-day and matching earrings for our anniversary - I only wear those for reall dress up. As a matter of fact I think I put a samll scratch on the emerald wearing it to do laundry! Never again!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
A couple of you have mentioned Pandora bracelets. What are they?

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 12:11:43 PM
Author: gwendolyn
A couple of you have mentioned Pandora bracelets. What are they?

I think Pandora bracelets a charm bracelets where the charms are stylized beads, as opposed to charms with a traditional bail. So instead of being dangly, the ride the bracelets, bead-style. They have traditional "charms" like little purses and creatures and stuff in silver and gold, but they also have murano glass charms and precious metal spacers and closure clasps.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is my Pandora bracelet. You can make them up in gold, sterling silver and gold, or almost any combination you choose. Gwen, if you would like anymore info, let me know.

Pandora Completed 3.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear at least one ring on my left ring finger - I have several different wedding bands so I swap them around - and a pair of dangle earrings, either silver one or semi-precious beaded ones. I''m definitely a ring and earring person.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that bracelet is fabulous! I don''t wear bracelets often, but that one is really pretty awesome. Is it available just from one jeweler, or is it a type of bracelet that''s available in lots of places?

The other sort of bracelet I''m interested in is a DBTY bracelet. Oooh, baby, how I would love one of those!
36.gif

Anyway, I realized I left one piece of jewelery out--it''s not much, but it is something I wear everyday. Almost 8 years ago, I got my left ear pierced up near the top of my ear, in the cartilage. Eventually I want to get something more exciting than a silver hoop, but I don''t know what!

gwensear.JPG

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:31:32 PM
Author: risingsun
This is my Pandora bracelet. You can make them up in gold, sterling silver and gold, or almost any combination you choose. Gwen, if you would like anymore info, let me know.

Sorry to bring up an old post, but could I get more info?

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Wow, We got some majorly bling''d ladies here..yeah, yeah, i can hear ya *DUH* Lol

On a daily basis i wear my promise ring and my claddagh on my left hand.. On my right a wear a for fun three stone costume ring. Around my neck is my custom pendant. (all i know is that i was told it was some type of yellow quarts)

Heres my baby bling.. Which i hope to grow into a big bling eventually.
9.gif

Cbabybling.JPG

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
And here is my Pendant, although the last time it went to be tighten and polished...They took two chunks out of the back!
39.gif
Which you can see in the pic..
8.gif

It still sparkles and i get compliments on it all the time.. So its still a favorite.

gradpend.JPG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
E-ring and a pair of studs, diamond or gemstone.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 2:18:48 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS

Date: 2/16/2008 1:31:32 PM
Author: risingsun

Sorry to bring up an old post, but could I get more info?
Sarah and gwendolyn~Pandora is sold both on the internet and in some jewlery stores. You begin with a starter bracelet and add beads to it. The prices vary quite a bit, depending on the cost of the bracelet and charms. I will find a few links and post them for you. Gwendolyn...so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I lost track of this thread
6.gif

http://www.pandora-beads.com/cgi-bin/pandora/index.html
http://www.pandoracharmbracelets.com/?track_id=690&gclid=CM3cze2O0IwCFR6AWAodFXEutg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
No worries, risingsun, I lost track of the thread myself. Thanks for the links!
1.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
So I am not the only one that loses threads? That's a relief! LOL!
9.gif

ETA I wear my wedding ring and RB on a daily basis. If I leave the house I usually put on my watch, earrings and 4-stone pendant. Pics are posted here somewhere [in one of the many lost threads no doubt!]

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond studs and a heart necklace that my darling SO gave me

~*kalypso*~

Rough_Rock
I guess this is what I typically wear on a daily basis.. actually less. I don''t know what size the studs are, I''ll have to ask the BF but they''re cute.
35.gif

everydaystuff.jpg

vs

Rough_Rock
On a daily basis, I wear: my anniversary upgrade-2.17ct (antique-style) cushion, diamond wedding band, tiffany etoile ring (as a RHR), tiffany diamond cross, bezel set diamond studs (1.7ct tw.), and my rolex.

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
I tend to wear the same two pair of earrings all the time - they''re so vanilla that they don''t warrant pics. My everyday earrings are silver hoops the diameter of a Kennedy half dollar. If I am doing dress-up/job interview, etc, then I wear my 1/4c diamond studs (rounds in 14k white gold).

Most days, I wear one of my eBay prizes, which is a ca. 1960s Native American turquoise bracelet. In the pic is my BF''s Zen Clock, which fits the hippie vibe of this piece.

Bridget in Connecticut..

DSC_0002.gif

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Better close-up of the turquoise. The workmanship on this is so gorgeous!

Bridget in Connecticut..

DSC_0006.gif

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
On my left hand, I will be wearing my ca. WW1, 1/2c OEC - another eBay find. The story and more pics are in this forum (SMTR), posted earlier today. I cannot get over how stunning this ring is!!

Bridget in Connecticut...

DSC_0007.gif

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
And finally, on my right thumb, I wear a posey ring. Posey rings were popular in the Middle Ages, before diamonds. They usually had sentiments engraved around the band or inside. My ring says (in old French) "You and no other." I like wearing a ring on my thumb, and I bought this shortly after I met my BF. It''s my private reminder that, through good times and bad, I am with him for a reason. My camera couldn''t zoom in well enough on my actual ring, so this one is from the vendor''s website.

Bridget in Connecticut..

VA006R-STG.jpg

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
(for Gwendolyn)

I chuckled, because your pic showed my two everyday earrings. Hoops for most days, studs for dress-up. And what's funny too is that your hair is EXACTLY the same color as mine is!

Bridget in Connecticut..

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
(for Metro)

Beautiful rings....but what I wanted to say more was "gorgeous hands." I used to be a graphic artist who did a lot of freelance for ad agencies and promotional companies, and you could be a hand model. I'm totally serious. Agencies look long and hard for hands that are finely boned and have no knots, scars or crinkles.

I am soooo jealous! I am a natural redhead who got more than her share of sunburns, and now I got old lady hands.
38.gif

Whatever you're doing is working!!

Bridget in Connecticut..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results