• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I simply love that time of the day when I win the Lottery. :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really enjoy when my mom and David are in bed so I can watch some tv with my hubby...Then getting in to bed after a busy day is just pure bliss. I try to tell myself I did a good job that day....No one else is going to tell me..haha I would love the morning quiet but it isn’t quiet at my house......

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the evenings when my kids have gone to bed, and it's 'us' time for DH and I. I also love the morning, when my teeny tiny, super snuggly 4 year old girl thunders down the hallway like an elephant, and jumps into bed with DH and I for a cuddle before the morning chaos starts.

Oh, and I love 1pm...I do intermittent fasting and only eat between 1 and 7pm, so by 1pm I'm starving and can't wait to eat :lol-2:

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really enjoy when my mom and David are in bed so I can watch some tv with my hubby...Then getting in to bed after a busy day is just pure bliss. I try to tell myself I did a good job that day....No one else is going to tell me..haha I would love the morning quiet but it isn’t quiet at my house......

I am going to tell you that you always do a great job every day Joanne. Every single day you bring it. You are the best. The best mom, the best daughter, the best wife and the best friend to all the people you love. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the evenings when my kids have gone to bed, and it's 'us' time for DH and I. I also love the morning, when my teeny tiny, super snuggly 4 year old girl thunders down the hallway like an elephant, and jumps into bed with DH and I for a cuddle before the morning chaos starts.

Oh, and I love 1pm...I do intermittent fasting and only eat between 1 and 7pm, so by 1pm I'm starving and can't wait to eat :lol-2:

Both wonderful times of day. I love peace and comforting silence. Early mornings and evenngs are sweet.

And wow to waiting til 1PM to eat. I am hungry when I wake up and look forward to my coffee and breakfast. You have amazing self control. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results