shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this diamond for the bezel pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2008 12:27:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I think VERY pretty and it will look huge in a bezel pendant :)
Looks like a great diamond, it will make a super pendant!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I also think it looks very nice! But as the proud owner of a new bezel set pendant from WF, I would suggest going a tiny big larger on the stone if you have the cash. I bought a 0.5ct J/SI1 and have absolutely no regrets from going with a slightly larger stone! Necklaces sit on a lot bigger "real estate" than rings do, so they tend to look small. Here''s a 0.4ct stone that looks like it wouldn''t break the bank. A 0.5ct stone would bump you up past $1000, but IMO it''s money well spent.

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
jstarfireb, do you have a pic of yours?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pendant I had WF make. I had them make it with a thinner bezel and smaller attachment loops. It's a .5 ct. I have posted this before but I always like to add that this is an M I1. (AGS0). The stone you have picked is beautiful but don't be afraid to go down in color as it won't be noticeable because under your chin. Whatever you get will make a gorgeous pendant as you can't go wrong with an ACA!!

mypendantMI3.jpg

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 3:29:29 PM
Author: swingirl
Here is a pendant I had WF make. I had them make it with a thinner bezel and smaller attachment loops. It''s a .5 ct. I have posted this before but I always like to add that this is an M I1. (AGS0). The stone you have picked is beautiful but don''t be afraid to go down in color as it won''t be noticeable because under your chin. Whatever you get will make a gorgeous pendant as you can''t go wrong with an ACA!!
Yours is gorgeous! I just sent Jamie an email asking if mine can look the same.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
NO WAY is that an M! That looks awesome. Maybe I can order a pendant sooner than later if I get an M too. HHHMMMMMMM....

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I actually have a thread here about it...pics inside! Keep in mind that I am 5'8" with broad shoulders, so if you're smaller, your pendant will look proportionately bigger.

ETA: Whoa, that's an awesome M! And I just noticed your post in my thread about yours; I guessed I must have glossed over the M/I1 part because I would have asked for pics! No matter; I see it now.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results